Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People Per Hour

People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.
I don't think this site you share to us in here is for me,all because I don't have much skills to sell online on that platform,so let me continue to do the best I could do in here.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard of this site People Per Hour but I have never given it a try. I gave up on such freelancing sites because of high the competition is in there. They only give jobs to those who have already built a great impression.

I have an account with this freelancing platform but I have not really being serious with it. I think I will consider it when I finally get to be serious with freelancing website.

I have known about this site a very long time ago. I opened an account with them but I abandoned the account because it is not that easy to get job offers in this platform. And I don't have the kind high profile qualification needed there. It is my take.

I think "people per hour" is a kind of a website that connects employers with freelancers and freelancers are required to bid on projects, so please correct me if I am wrong. I am not a big supported of such sites because not everyone can earn there if their bid is not accepted in there.

The key word there is less competitive which shows that major freelancers or high rated customers would want definately prefer fiverr to upcoming websites such as people per hour.

I joined this site a long time ago, when I was trying to bid on the job, I was asked to deposit some money as a security on the site. I washed my hands. I don't know of they still have that provision.
sometimes I'm always afraid of any sites that ask me to pay some amount of money, at least you should have gone back to check on the site if they still exist or not ,because most of them do not always last for a long time

Yes people per hour is even a newer platform compered to fiverr and upwork that have been on ground for quite a while now. But the competition I think will still be the same

Thank you very much for this vital information and I must say it is very important to some of us who hunger and thirst for work like this. You see this is why I see us here as family

It is nice that you have brought it to our notice. I hope it is a genuine site that pays people for the services they render. I would check it out soon, the moment I have time for it.

Someone also said exactly the same thing concerning the site people per hour, he said if you bid for a job, you will be told to deposit some amount of money before you can get started.

I joined this site a long time ago, when I was trying to bid on the job, I was asked to deposit some money as a security on the site. I washed my hands. I don't know of they still have that provision.

Seriously 😂!!! It's a pure fake if you ask me because any website that asks for money before you can actually work to make money from it should be considered as a big scam.

I have an account with this freelancing platform but I have not really being serious with it. I think I will consider it when I finally get to be serious with freelancing website.
I have always admired the freelancing platforms but I have not been able to learn any digital skills of yet and so it will be very difficult for me to earn as a freelancer but I so much love the freelancing job.

PeoplePerHour is another freelance websites which based in United kingdom. It works in the same way as fverr and Upwork. I like the website for the fact that it is easy to receive your earnings.

People per hour is a online freelancing platform like others in it's cartigory like the fiverr and upwork freelancing sites. The competition here is as it is in other platforms of similar kind

I have heard about people per hour freelancing site before but I didn't take much of my time to visit the freelance marketplace cos I was not searching for it.

People per hour freelancing Platform is one popular Platform like fiverr and upwork, but it is not as popular as these two mentioned seasoned Platforms
[automerge]1626745405[/automerge]
People per hour freelancing Platform is one popular Platform like fiverr and upwork, but it is not as popular as these two mentioned seasoned Platforms

I have heard about people per hour freelancing site before but I didn't take much of my time to visit the freelance marketplace cos I was not searching for it.

Seriously, it's actually my first time to hear about the website yesterday and I have not even had the chance to get to check it out in order to know if it's worth working on.

Seriously, it's actually my first time to hear about the website yesterday and I have not even had the chance to get to check it out in order to know if it's worth working on.
You can login to their official website to check about the freelance site if you have any chance of earning through it. I've been there before but due to not being user friendly made me bounce off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds