Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People Per Hour

you must be sure that it is reliable and that you will not be scammed. Experienced people recommend that when you come across sites that ask for money up front, be very cautious.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are asked to deposit some money on the site, you must be sure that it is reliable and that you will not be scammed. Experienced people recommend that when you come across sites that ask for money up front, be very cautious.
That is just the fact,because for a freelancing site to be demanding for money,one should be very careful to be sure that the site is a legit one,but on the aspect of security they could have a point for doing that.

A few months ago, I learned about individuals per hour, and I signed up for the platform. However, there are few gigs available for new members, making it difficult to earn a respectable living on the network.

Thanks for your suggestion. I do know this site, I have checked it out. However, I am yet to register. By the way, you you earn really earn on freelancer.
a lot of people are complaining about those kind of platform, but for me I think working on forum's is much more preferable than those kind of platforms, i don't really like them.

you must be sure that it is reliable and that you will not be scammed. Experienced people recommend that when you come across sites that ask for money up front, be very cautious.
Mostly seventy percent of the sites that asked you for upgrade money are mostly trying to scam you and that's why its better to make the necessary research before investing .

This is the first time I am hearing of People Per Hour and it does seem that many are seeing it as a reliable place to offer their services. I guess the only gripe I have is that they want you to place a deposit down on the site. Things like that I don't like too much to be honest and I am always skeptical about. I am going to take a better look into People Per Hour that as I am interested in it to see how it goes and how it works.

That is just the fact,because for a freelancing site to be demanding for money,one should be very careful to be sure that the site is a legit one,but on the aspect of security they could have a point for doing that.
Freelancing sites should not be demanding money from their workers , they might actually demand from their client because that's different , but when payment is demanded from customers , then you must be careful .

Freelancing sites should not be demanding money from their workers , they might actually demand from their client because that's different , but when payment is demanded from customers , then you must be careful .
That is not actually a good one because the incentives you are giving out as a site owner should be a motivating factor for member to continue in their engagement in your site.

People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.
This platform sounds interesting, I must say. Have you tried it out yourself to ascertain whether it is truly authentic in terms of payment among other things? If not, I may have to conduct detailed research into this website

That is not actually a good one because the incentives you are giving out as a site owner should be a motivating factor for member to continue in their engagement in your site.
Yes, if the incentive is not directed at making them carry out a specific goal you intend for your site, it might just be counterproductive and you would end up spending your money unnecessarily.

Yes, if the incentive is not directed at making them carry out a specific goal you intend for your site, it might just be counterproductive and you would end up spending your money unnecessarily.
That is just it,as a site owner you should be able to achieve something from the engagament or participation of members,so that your aim of giving out incentive would not be defeated.

My problem with such a platform is that they usually do not pay for up to the tasks that we are performing on the platform.

This is even the main reason why I do not want to waste my time on them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds