Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People Per Hour

People per hour
Is seems like a commercial market place use for making allot of money but it seems very nice and gallant due to its fullest extent

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard about people per hour freelancing site before but I didn't take much of my time to visit the freelance marketplace cos I was not searching for it.
Please you can do well by telling us the name of this freelance website so that those of us that will be interested in visiting the website will definitely visit the website to know how legitimate the website is and how we can be earning on that platform.

You can login to their official website to check about the freelance site if you have any chance of earning through it. I've been there before but due to not being user friendly made me bounce off.

Seriously, since you are already giving me the drill on how they are not so friendly, then I really don't see why it's important for me to waste my time on it. Did you earn at all from it?

Seriously, since you are already giving me the drill on how they are not so friendly, then I really don't see why it's important for me to waste my time on it. Did you earn at all from it?
I didn't earn through it. I only wanted to sign up but they refused me from signing up simply saying I need to wait for approval within 5 business days. It didn't work out for me till today. You can try it maybe your own case might be different thou.

I didn't earn through it. I only wanted to sign up but they refused me from signing up simply saying I need to wait for approval within 5 business days. It didn't work out for me till today. You can try it maybe your own case might be different thou.
With this report that you have given about your experience on that platform I do not think that I would want to join this platform because it seem as if they are rejecting people from joining their platform as they have no reason to do that.

I recently heard of people per hour some months back and inhave registered on the platform. However, it's very hard to make some good amount of money on the platform as there are limited gigs for new members

With this report that you have given about your experience on that platform I do not think that I would want to join this platform because it seem as if they are rejecting people from joining their platform as they have no reason to do that.
That's my feelings too. They seems to be rejecting people via their platform that's why I'm not motivated for such kind of tasks anymore.

That's my feelings too. They seems to be rejecting people via their platform that's why I'm not motivated for such kind of tasks anymore.
I would never try this platform ever because of the feedback that I've gotten from so many people online that they seem to be rejecting people and I can never recommend this platform to any other person.

As far as I'm concerned, when others people don't earn enough money or even any money from it, then I don't really see any reason why I should sign up on such website.

If you are asked to deposit some money on the site, you must be sure that it is reliable and that you will not be scammed. Experienced people recommend that when you come across sites that ask for money up front, be very cautious.
That’s right.
Unless a site gives you the option to pay $$ in order to up^ your membership (ex: Premium Member) or something of that sort...that’s totally legit because it’s your choice to do it or not.
But never, ever give money to a site that is supposed to be paying you for your work.

That’s right.
Unless a site gives you the option to pay $$ in order to up^ your membership (ex: Premium Member) or something of that sort...that’s totally legit because it’s your choice to do it or not.
But never, ever give money to a site that is supposed to be paying you for your work.
It's true, I don't agree with being charged to withdraw earnings from a site, when they are supposed to pay you for the work you have done. There are even sites that ask you to pay for a membership, yet they are scams. Caution should also be exercised before contributing any capital online.

I have known about this site a very long time ago. I opened an account with them but I abandoned the account because it is not that easy to get job offers in this platform. And I don't have the kind high profile qualification needed there. It is my take.
Getting a job offer is what prompt to leave the freelancing sites like people per hour and other freelancing sites, even when you now successfully got an offer and wanted to start working, it won't go.

People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.
People per hour is not a recommendable freelancing site because I registered to this site two months ago. But upto now I have never been proved or verified and yet I filled in all those verification requirements. So People per hour is a No for me.

The site is a freelancers' site and it actually has some pretty good reviews online which should make it a consideration for those seeking to work on platforms such as this.

I have not heard of the site before, in fact this is the first time i am earing of the site but one thing is sure i might check it out because will want to take my freelancing to another level once i get back from a trip i might go on next week and in the trip i might not be allowed to use a pc there if not i will have start to up my game on all this sites

PeoplePerHour is another freelance platform where you can hire expertise to handle your projects at a reasonable price. People per hour worked in the same way as Upwork and Fiverr. the only problem is that you have to check series of settlers before you arrive at the good one.

I would never try this platform ever because of the feedback that I've gotten from so many people online that they seem to be rejecting people and I can never recommend this platform to any other person.
Laughs, you never experienced them before, and you are saying you won't recommend it to people to get in touch with them to see if they'll get along with it and promote their skills. You should give it a try and not rely on what I told you.

Please before you embark on working at people per hour freelancing platform, you should know that the competition there is as tough as what is obtainable in fiverr and upwork. Just get yourself prepared

The site is a freelancers' site and it actually has some pretty good reviews online which should make it a consideration for those seeking to work on platforms such as this.
People per hour is one of the best freelance pass from on the internet. Majority of the sellers are from United kingdom and European countries. It is easy to find A reputable seller on this platform.

The truth is that if you want your skill to be showcased in the freelancing site, you will need to upgrade your membership by paying an amount of money . You will waste your precious time showcasing your gig without any form of payment

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds