Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People Per Hour

People per hour did not work for me, in fact Fiverr also did not work for me. However, I have made money on other freelancing sites like upwork and seo clerks.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have failed to get approved on upwork and I was thinking about joining people per hour. However, you say you are getting rejected. If that is the cause, I believe this platform is also strict like upwork.

I think I'll finally give these platforms a chance because I've really heard so much and the appeal is that it's less competitive than the likes of upwork and Fiverr.
Though I'm scared of the pay anyways.

People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.
If it is less competitive than fiverr and upwork, then it would be nice going in for it. I registered with upwork and I have jot been getting any callups for jobs. I feel it is because of the high competition on the sites.

People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.
I have come across People per Hour when searching on google for freelancing sites.
I have not registered on it though to know how it works, but if it less competitive, then it is good news.
Fiverr and Upwork have become populous and highly competitive.

If it is less competitive than fiverr and upwork, then it would be nice going in for it. I registered with upwork and I have jot been getting any callups for jobs. I feel it is because of the high competition on the sites.
I understand your point on freelancing sites and up work, but the only issue here is the problems of getting better call up for working on the freelancing sites because the people there are more than the work online.

Definitely it is awesome news but I will prefer,you also tell us prove of payment and give others instructions on how to register for this job

Any site that asks for money, I don't like having anything to do with them be careful
Likewise me too, any website that request for deposit of money is scammer because no legitimate website will ask anyone to deposit money before working, so someone need to be careful about such website.

This is one reason I'm here. Outside commenting to get paid, getting good information like this here is the reason I come back here. I'll look this up immediately

Nice one, even though the platform is less competitive , it does not mean that you are likely to get more people to recognise you based on the service you are rendering. It will definitely take a lot of time before it is officially recognised by so many people.

I don't know much about the platform cause I haven't research on it before since I am not thinking of becoming a freelancer now. I don't even have a skill that will even make me to start working in freelance platform presently.

Likewise me too, any website that request for deposit of money is scammer because no legitimate website will ask anyone to deposit money before working, so someone need to be careful about such website.
Any Paying websites that requires you to pay money into their site after you have work hard before paying you your earning is definitely a scam websites trying to scam you .

I have failed to get approved on upwork and I was thinking about joining people per hour. However, you say you are getting rejected. If that is the cause, I believe this platform is also strict like upwork.

When I read the title I thought is something new, freelancing sites as become the best way to earn money online nowadays, but for you to earn a good amount you need to have a skill set.

People per hour did not work for me, in fact Fiverr also did not work for me. However, I have made money on other freelancing sites like upwork and seo clerks.
I have tried most of the freelancing websites and i realises that the competition I getting too much andnthats the reason why i developed another passion of working and earning somewhere else online to make money.

You can earn as a free member there, but it will be hard to get job offer. The upgrading starts from $9- $50. The higher the upgrade the better the chance.

Are you talking about upgrading account at People Per hour? I am not sure if that is possible because it is a freelancing service that tends to offer work to people who are finding online jobs.

I inquired about People Per Hour since I want to sign up for this website.
I am seeking for alternative sites because Upwork has been rejecting me much too often.

All freelancing platform are the same, because they comes with competition of different magnitude that may be very difficult for new people . By upgrading to a VIP standard you might have a better chance of securing a job.

Thank you for the information. I'm sure it would be really helpful to the freelancers on this platform. I guess this people per hour is a new site and will be less competitive than fiverr.

You must be certain that the website is trustworthy and that you won't be taken advantage of before you put any money there. People with experience advise you to exercise extreme caution when you come across websites that demand payment in advance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds