Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

It's going to be offline store for me. There are certain things I can buy online. Things like gadgets. And there are some things I won't attempt to buy online example clothes and shoes. We the way camera quality have increased, it is more difficult to know the real quality of a product online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Offline business are very expensive nowadays because you have to rent your store where you can sample your goods and services
And offline business are very stressful
Online Business are less expensive and they you can reach more customers more quickly and offline stores

Online store is more flexible than offline store. With online store you can be doing several things at the same time without one not affecting the other and ordering for the things you desire to buy. Online store is not stressful like offline as you can do it from the corner of your room while offline store is stressful and risky as you have to travel to the store to buy what you need.

I will go for online store, because of my experience during the pandemic, I have an offline business before the pandemic and things was going well, but because of the pandemic I ran at a loss and the business crumbled. So for me it's online store over offline store.

As you have rightly pointed out the world is becoming more digital and busineses are beginning to switch to online solution. On the question of which is better between of line and online presence I think why not try both if it really won't take a toll because offline business is still the most used till dare while online would make your business more popular.

Ever since i was scammed by one online store last year i have decided never to shop in an online store again instead I'd go for an offline store where i can see what i am buying

For how things is going because of pandemic, I really prefer online business so that covid19 will not affect my business, I like online business than offline business.

Your question concerning wheteher i will choose an online store or choose an offline store is indeed a good question. I personally will choose the offline store, it was a hard choice, but the offline store edges the online due to the fun in shopping items

The world is moving digital right now and more and more people can now access the internet. If you have business why not have a reputable presence in both because having in would boost your potential to reach many clients.

Both online and offline stores has their advantages and disadvantages, advantages of online store is the deliver your purchase to wherever you want to receive it,on the other hand offline stores,you'll see and touch whatever you're buying but the stress of going to the store.

Both are instrumental when it comes to doing business. But online seems more trending cos of the steady activity that goes through it. Offline is just well adrift cos people don't often trade it like it is before.

As the world is changing or moving to another stages of life where everything is now on the internet operation I prefer the online store than the offline because I can actively participate at my convenient time.

Corona virus has really made a lot of people appreciate online stores, my line of business covers the two stores and I can authoritatively state that online store is the way forward, it connects you with a wider audience and also enhance your product for easy review.

i would say online, online businesses over all cost less than any offline business (not always, unless you are using your offline business online), so they are easier to startup and manage as you are doing everything from home

Online store is not that much successful in my country because I live in a Tier 3 country and most of the people do not go onlibne for a shopping. Of course there are many online stores available in my country and many folks do buy many stuff from them. In fact, a large population goes online for shopping in my ountry; however, the majority of people prefer buying offline.

Online store is not that much successful in my country because I live in a Tier 3 country and most of the people do not go onlibne for a shopping. Of course there are many online stores available in my country and many folks do buy many stuff from them. In fact, a large population goes online for shopping in my ountry; however, the majority of people prefer buying offline.
It is the orientation and level of education on online dealings that makes them to avoid online shopping. If they understand the benefits of online shopping they would have embraced it with their two hands. Online shopping is one of the easiest ways to buy things without stress.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
I quite understand your topic and i also have an online store where I advertise my goods and deliver to people's/customer doorstep when they order, I am into baking, and selling of baking ingredient and i do sell online and offline too.

Both work hand in hand. An online store cannot function properly without having an offline store. Similarly, an offline store will have more sales if it has an online page.

I think online store is gradually improving too and many focus too are not on offline store in some part of country , because many people work now is to get customers online because they want to improve their serbive

Online store is taking over offline slow due to the growth of technology and the acceptance of technology by all . With the growth of technology I believe by the end of the 21st century offline story hardly exist.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds