Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
Simply put, online retail is when a customer doesn't have to leave their home to make a purchase. ... However, offline retail has its benefits too. For one, nothing can replace the touch-and-feel of going to an actual store. Many people today prefer to see the product before they purchase.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think offline stores more better if , because you know what type of products people in your area are interested in, with the help of this you can sell those things to buyers and get good profit from offline store products
An offline retailer is a retailer that sell products through a storefront location in-person. Unlike online retailers,they generally permit patrons to try on products prior to purchase and may offer professional fitting services.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

I would prefer to start an online business because of the fact that I won't have problem with paying some expenses like shop rent, utility bills and so on. Offline business provides an easy way of meeting new customers without stress. Goods can be ordered and delivered without any contact of infection like corona virus, which guarantees both buyer and sellers health safety.

I would prefer to start an online business because of the fact that I won't have problem with paying some expenses like shop rent, utility bills and so on. Offline business provides an easy way of meeting new customers without stress. Goods can be ordered and delivered without any contact of infection like corona virus, which guarantees both buyer and sellers health safety.
Online business is more preferable now that the corona virus is still with us. Had it been no corona virus many people couldn't have ventured into it full-time like it is now. I know it has already grown so high before corona virus outbreak but the numbers became high since corona virus started.

Online stores are the best theses days because they make buying and selling so easy rather than the offline. The online store is the new generation market which is very easy to operate and you can get your goods at your comfort zone.

You are right that any offline business that is not working with an online platform does not need success.
The epidemic has generally affected businesses, lives and property, so it would be wise to store yourself online to protect yourself from the disease.

Flexibility of managing an online store make a it a better choice for those who have other other things that requires their productive hours. The cost of setting up an online store is relatively low compared to an offline store which is capital intensive and difficult to manage without your presence.

Flexibility of managing an online store make a it a better choice for those who have other other things that requires their productive hours. The cost of setting up an online store is relatively low compared to an offline store which is capital intensive and difficult to manage without your presence.
That's true, your thoughts are well insightful. It is kinda expensive to start up an offline store than online store. Online store doesn't take too much finance at first time start but offline store requires some good amount of money for it to be up and running. That's why I'll always prefer an online store better off than offline type.

Offline stores are better than online stores because quality has to be maintained here. What's more, customers can better test their products here. Customer can reject substandard items on the spot and can select better reciprocal.

The world is already a global village through the internet, an online gives you a more wider customer base, it advertizes itself by being online where a lot of people would be informed of its services. In an online store, its more convenience to shop, because you don't need to go from shelf to shelf to find an item.

An online store is a website through which customers place orders. It may represent a small local store, a major retailer, an e-commerce store or an individual who sells projects through a third-party site, such as eBay.
An offline retailer is a retailer that sell products through a storefront location in-person. Unlike online retailers, they generally permit patrons to try on products prior to purchase and may offer professional fitting services.

Notwithstanding the fact that the world has become a global village where everything has become digitalised, I will still prefer to shop offline than to shop online in view of my previous not so pleasant experiences with products I ordered online.

Technology has made life easy and stressfree, so online store is really trending and also helpful these days. Because it saves stress and also brings the store close to ones doorstep because you don't have to go for the good all you have to do is make online orders.

online store and offline store they are both good even someone can even and put online and offline store together I'll be getting your money cool it is very easy to handle if you have a strategy business is all about strategy once you can apply your sense and have a good plan you can able to handle both offline and online stores online and you can even be selling what you're selling offline then you upload them online selling also

From my experience, online business stores are very easy to start up. It doesn't require much work but only your access to social media networks, stable internet and a smart phone or laptop. Once you decide on the products and services you want to sell, you can buy and snap as many as you want and upload them to your pages.

Though I prefer offline stores but I'm sure that online stores are the best for so many reasons. I prefer offline stores because it will allow me to see the product closely and even sometimes touch it. The benefit of online stores over offline stores are many and some of them are the ease of transaction. You can get detail information about the product description but it requires that you wait until the good is delivered unlike the offline store.

Offline store is the best, at least you will see the product your buying physically. Most online stores are scammers that are claiming to be real. My friend have been scammed when he want to buy a product in an online store

From my experience, online business stores are very easy to start up. It doesn't require much work but only your access to social media networks, stable internet and a smart phone or laptop. Once you decide on the products and services you want to sell, you can buy and snap as many as you want and upload them to your pages.
Okay, opening online store doesn't take much money to pin it on the go. Offline store requires huge amount of money to get it on the start. Cos one will consider the needful to put on ground before it becomes up and running.

Okay, opening online store doesn't take much money to pin it on the go. Offline store requires huge amount of money to get it on the start. Cos one will consider the needful to put on ground before it becomes up and running.
Exactly, you will need to survey for the location where you can open the shop, rent a shop, fix up the shop, stock up the shop, pay light bills, water bills, security bills and so on. The cost of setting up the shop will drain your capital. But if it's online shop, it's very easy.

Offline stores are better than online stores because quality has to be maintained here. What's more, customers can better test their products here. Customer can reject substandard items on the spot and can select better reciprocal.
Quality is maintained when operating an online store too, and customers have easy access to feedbacks from customers who must have used the product before. Goods that doesn't meet the consumers need or standard are rejected too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds