Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

I
The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
I think so when there in non pendamic situation I will select offline stores because many people don't believe on the quality of online stores but still I make my online store means I daily post on my social media accounts but in pendamic situation to run offline store is foolishness so I will only work at online store

Advertisement Placeholder
I

I think so when there in non pendamic situation I will select offline stores because many people don't believe on the quality of online stores but still I make my online store means I daily post on my social media accounts but in pendamic situation to run offline store is foolishness so I will only work at online store
Lol, opening an offline store isn't foolishness. Everything has purpose of creation, their are people that earn daily income via offline stores. Online store is best now based on the global pandemic.

Lol, opening an offline store isn't foolishness. Everything has purpose of creation, their are people that earn daily income via offline stores. Online store is best now based on the global pandemic.
I was also saying that in this type of pendamic situation when we know that if we go from our homes to outside then disease is spread we can ill with it that's why in this situation if we go outside for any purpose it will be foolishness I was not saying that offline stores are foolishness

I was also saying that in this type of pendamic situation when we know that if we go from our homes to outside then disease is spread we can ill with it that's why in this situation if we go outside for any purpose it will be foolishness I was not saying that offline stores are foolishness
Okay, i got you clear now. The pandemic have really restricted our movement one way to the other. That's why it is very ideal to order things from online stores and be delivered to our homes at the best time.

According to my own point of view, I believe online store is far better that offline store because it is more easy to buy and sell in online store, such as Amazon, OLX etc. In offline store you find it difficult to do such

Yes you are right, most business are moving online now, and some Business are just run online like drop shipping, online stores (online business) is very fast, simple and flexible with shopping and the likes.

If you have the means to run an offline and on online store, you can do that. An online store gets you more engagement, because a lot of businesses are going digital. An offline store helps you connect to people in the real world

I prefer buying goods in an offline shop because of the risk of been scammed, also because some goods you see online are not actually original, most of them are fake, so I prefer seeing what I want to buy before I pay

Talking from experience, i will go for the offline store instead of online. One will have the privilege of checking out the quality of the product before paying for it which i not possible in online store. Again one can also bycut the possibilities of over price

There are options of Pay after delivery that you will see on some online stores. This will enable you to check the features of the products too before you decide to pay. So, there is no much difference in these things, but just choices we decide to make.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

I think it depends on your budget and my personal opinion is online business is more good and profitable business than offline business. Online business you can do 24 hours it has no time limit while in offline businessyour time is limited. To set up offline business, you have more coast than online business. Online business saves your energy, time and cost, etc.

I don't think any startups should be lacking an online presence. These things work hand in hand these days and leaving one out is like a leaking bucket. There's so much advantage of having an online presence. It gives you the outreach, the channel, and ease of working. Good thing, you don't have to spend on advertising. I

All are good depending on the one that gives what we want, some are into online and are really doing great, even greater that those of offline, while some into offline are far better than online.

For now I can't resign from my offline work for online work, I rather do the two simultaneously, what if I quit my job and the online platform crashes?
Who will pay my bills and how will I survive such fate
I will advise even my enemies to take both.
[automerge]1612436670[/automerge]
For now I can't resign from my offline work for online work, I rather do the two simultaneously, what if I quit my job and the online platform crashes?
Who will pay my bills and how will I survive such fate
I will advise even my enemies to take both.

Online stores make things very easy to buy but i will prefer my offline store all day. with the latest camera in town, a nylon can be made to look like a leather or skin. To get good quality product, i do not advice online stores for some goods like clothings
[automerge]1612436775[/automerge]
Online stores make things very easy to buy but i will prefer my offline store all day. with the latest camera in town, a nylon can be made to look like a leather or skin. To get good quality product, i do not advice online stores for some goods like clothings

Since there is no harm in trying the two then i will take up the two, there are people that spend all their days fiddling internet then my online store will take care of them and those with no online glue my offline store will sort them out.

With the technological trends and the pandemic situation, it is only wise to get used to running an online store. Most businesses are going online and so I would not want to be left out. The good thing is that an online store can be so easy to manage and advertise it. It also does not requires so much expenses like paying monthly rent for an offline store. You can keep your goods at your home and promote them in the online store.

On average, we find that when a store opens offline, online sales increase (with marginal significance). ... In locations where the brand does not have a strong prior presence, the opening of an offline store is associated with an increase in online sales and browsing.
An offline retailer is a retailer that sell products through a storefront location in-person. Unlike online retailers, they generally permit patrons to try on products prior to purchase and may offer professional fitting services.

While e-commerce is growing at a faster rate, for the time being , both offline and online stores are firmly entrenched in the retail landscape. A large proportion of customers shop both offline and online.
However, both has their advantages.
Advantages of online store.
1. Lower setup nd operational cost.
2. Scale across geographies.
3. Open 24x7
4. Easy to Collect customers data.
5. Shop safely and avoid crowd.
6. Secure payment.

Advantages of offline store.
1. Establish a personal touch.
2. Some business more viable with the offline model.
3. Touch and examine what you buying.
4. Sales assistant.
5. Instant purchase.
6. Return/replace.

Due this unprecedented times, online store is gaining more publicity and patronage. Again, it is easier to access from a long distance and it save one time and stress that is common with offline store. Many would still prefer the traditional offline market as it gives them confidence and opportunity to verify what they want to purchase.

Yes, I actually prefer online store to offline store because online store is cheaper and easy to maintain. Currently offline store is still very important because a lot of people still buys there stuff offline, combining both will be good base on the current situation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds