Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Simply put, online retail is when a customer doesn't have to leave their home to make a purchase. ... However, offline retail has its benefits too. For one, nothing can replace the touch-and-feel of going to an actual store. Many people today prefer to see the product before they purchase.

Advertisement Placeholder
Simply put, online retail is when a customer doesn’t have to leave their home to make a purchase. This seems like a convenient option, particularly because we’re all so busy today.
However, offline retail has its benefits too. For one, nothing can replace the touch-and-feel of going to an actual store. Many people today prefer to see the product before they purchase.
So, retailers do need to up their game, but not by closing their stores and going online.

It's all about the kind of business that you want to start because some businesses require a offline store where people can view your products in order to decide whether they want t buy it or not. I think the perfect scenario is having a an offline store while in the same time have a website for your store where people can order your products online

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
Your points are actually very valid. Online business is far gaining more recognition and Corona virus has popularized online business has government has made different policies that does not favour offline business. Many offline businesses are finding their ways to the internet to have online presence too.

This depends on the type of business you want to start, there are some businesses that cannot be operated online, while some can be both online and offline. The best way to operate business now is to have both online and offline presence, which will help the business to grow faster.
[automerge]1612044506[/automerge]
This depends on the type of business you want to start, there are some businesses that cannot be operated online, while some can be both online and offline. The best way to operate business now is to have both online and offline presence, which will help the business to grow faster.

A time is coming when almost all businesses will be done online. Online presence is very vital in business, it gives room to reach more people at a time.
Businesses, orders, bookings can be handled conveniently from the offline office/store. Some companies started online before moving to an offline store while some started the other way round.
I love the two and I think businesses should start embracing online presence as well.

Your points are actually very valid. Online business is far gaining more recognition and Corona virus has popularized online business has government has made different policies that does not favour offline business. Many offline businesses are finding their ways to the internet to have online presence too.
Yeah, online business are shaping the world to more advance way of doing business. I'm not surprise at all to see many offline stores to divert their offline business into full-time online business initiative.

I so much love online store. Offline store is good as well but online store makes it possible for anyone to patronize your business from anywhere in the world. Alot of people makes purchases online especially from the western world.

Online store could be more profitable because it has wider range. But there's also more responsibility like delivering the products. You might also get blamed if there is a delivery issues. Regardless of these, I still prefer an online store to run.

I so much love online store. Offline store is good as well but online store makes it possible for anyone to patronize your business from anywhere in the world. Alot of people makes purchases online especially from the western world.
Yeah, lots of people make purchases from the western world. Online store makes it easier for people all over the world to track your business and make purchases. I love dealing online even before corona virus emanated.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
As we all are aware about it that world is going to digital working much so I think online is more profitable In my personal view and opinion coupled with shopping experience, I'd prefer an offline store any day! Many of these online store and business owners can be so annoying and unprofessional. They display such an appealing photo of the item on their websites and applications, you order and then you get something entirely different. Apart from delivery fee that's inclusive, I don't know why they get their own goods. The prices of products and goods are so high that you sometime don't know.

Digital or online business is one of the best business in this 21st century as you can just sit at the comfort of your home while making transactions or with your phone and you will be controlling millions.
And the interesting thing about this type of business is that it attract more clients/customers than the offline and it promotes sales by the magnitude of the package you give it.

I think they are both very profitable and I believe it's good to combine the two to.make more and huge profit altogether. So you consider doing the two both online and offline

Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in store available online for a much cheaper price. This gives consumers a much broader access and ability to find the latest deals and promotions.

Online store is when a customer doesn't have to leave their home to make a purchase. However, offline retail has its benefits too. For one, nothing can replace the touch-and-feel of going to an actual store. Many people today prefer to see the product before they purchase.

The difference between online and offline store is that online store is when a customer doesn’t have to leave their home to make a purchase. This seems like a convenient option, particularly because we’re all so busy today. While offline store has its benefits too. For one, nothing can replace the touch-and-feel of going to an actual store. Many people today prefer to see the product before they purchase.

As we all are aware about it that world is going to digital working much so I think online is more profitable In my personal view and opinion coupled with shopping experience, I'd prefer an offline store any day! Many of these online store and business owners can be so annoying and unprofessional. They display such an appealing photo of the item on their websites and applications, you order and then you get something entirely different. Apart from delivery fee that's inclusive, I don't know why they get their own goods. The prices of products and goods are so high that you sometime don't know.
Not all online stores are trustworthy their are some that post items on their site, and you order the beautiful looking item with a view that it will be the same when it finally lands. But to your dissatisfaction it didn't go as planned the way you hoped it will be. That's pathetic from the online ecommerce site, they are ruining their own reputation and chasing customers away. But never hope that all online store operate on same pattern.

Not all online stores are trustworthy their are some that post items on their site, and you order the beautiful looking item with a view that it will be the same when it finally lands. But to your dissatisfaction it didn't go as planned the way you hoped it will be. That's pathetic from the online ecommerce site, they are ruining their own reputation and chasing customers away. But never hope that all online store operate on same pattern.
Infact this is the challenge with most online stores possibly because of the nature of cameras that they make use of lots of items appear more people online than what they are offline and this discouraged people from selling or buying online

In online store we can say in modern and fast life people do not have time for shopping. at that time you can manage with your limited time with shopping online at your work place or at home. this is the best positive effect on online.

There can be a variety of things on online stores you can find almost anything you want in one place and you can order it. But sometimes you don't always get what you ordered for. Also you have to pay delivery charges. While on offline stores you can't find everything in one place but still you can check the things personally you want to buy. Also there won't be any extra charges of delivery and you can get it on same day. I would choose offline store over online stores any time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds