Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Truthfully, the pandemic has really caused a lot of damage and loss to people. This has made a lot of businesses to fold up and this made those who are interested in continuing the business goes online to use that means.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you should go to offline stores because sometimes the things that are displayed in the online store do not come, which means that the things that look so cute in the picture when we order them look absolutely useless. That's why everything happens in front of you in the offline store, you can take whatever you like.

Selling online comes with significantly lower costs than running a traditional physical store as you don’t have to pay for a physical space and the ongoing costs.Customers tend to appreciate the convenience of ecommerce, as they can browse in their own time and have the products delivered directly to their front door. Offline remains the most popular shopping channel for consumers that can’t be matched when it comes to customer experience.

You are right, the traditional stores are already creating a website for all their goods and services, this would create an advantage of selling both physically and online via delivery. these activities have also increased the demand for the establishment of more logistics companies to come into play so as to serve as ecommerce solutions.

Online stores seems more expensive than offline store. Except when necessarily unavoidable, I always make use of offline store. But when I see a certain thing I like online, I order because the truth is it's easier to shop online than offline

I disagree with this as I have an online store where I sell clothes. Most of our clothes are competing with prices of the ones that they sell in the market. I understand that most of these online stores will want to sell at a higher cost, but I won't blame them considering the cost of running ads on various social media networks.

Online stores seems more expensive than offline store. Except when necessarily unavoidable, I always make use of offline store. But when I see a certain thing I like online, I order because the truth is it's easier to shop onlin Yes, because of the current situation, people do not want to take any risk And they prefer online shopping to visiting the market And in online shopping you can order anything according to your choice in your spare time.And you can solve this problem without any transportation problems at home
[automerge]1611649150[/automerge]
Online stores seems more expensive than offline store. Except when necessarily unavoidable, I always make use of offline store. But when I see a certain thing I like online, I order because the truth is it's easier to shop onlin Yes, because of the current situation, people do not want to take any risk And they prefer online shopping to visiting the market And in online shopping you can order anything according to your choice in your spare time.And you can solve this problem without any transportation problems at home

You're
I disagree with this as I have an online store where I sell clothes. Most of our clothes are competing with prices of the ones that they sell in the market. I understand that most of these online stores will want to sell at a higher cost, but I won't blame them considering the cost of running ads on various social media networks.
You can't disagree with me because of your personal example. You said it yourself, most online are expensive because of they pay money to run advertz and the rest. You might be different does not mean majority are expensive.

For me both are profitable because offline work require energy and proper planing to go outside and work there as it take the whole day some time but for online work no extra energy and maintenance required the person can work easily by staying at home at attempting their work.
Mostly people like me are performing both type of work online vs offline and manage the time for completing the tasks.

No matter the advancement in technology there will still be some offline stores. the reason is that not everybody is convenient with ordering from products or services on the internet. As a result of this, offline store will still continue to be in existence. some people will rather choose offline store for the fear of being getting scammed.

You're

You can't disagree with me because of your personal example. You said it yourself, most online are expensive because of they pay money to run advertz and the rest. You might be different does not mean majority are expensive.

I get your point. Most are a bit expensive, but the difference is not much especially when you factor in the time and stress you would have undergone all in the name of going to markets or shopping malls to buy these items.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
We do not pray for this disease to last up than this month or year. But offline can never go into existence because some still have the mentality of going out to enjoy themselves and the likes... The only thing that could happen is inline business will compensate each other.

The online store is getting very popular that sooner or later it will be dominating the landscape of commerce over the offline store. However, there are issues in the online stores. First is the defective product that is difficult to return and be replaced. Second issue are the fake products that are being sold illegally. Another issue is the delivery charge. For customers in distant areas the delivery charge becomes exorbitant. If possible I will stick with the offline stores for my purchases.

Talking from experience, i will go for the offline store instead of online. One will have the privilege of checking out the quality of the product before paying for it which i not possible in online store. Again one can also bycut the possibilities of over price

The world is upgrading and is moving higher everyday, in my own point of view I prevail offline marketing to online, offline business will give you information you see and know what you're doing your tint nothing like waiting for delivering or making several calls and keep waiting for your product.

The peculiarities of the two are words and opposite. Offline stores have guarantee on goods purchased which online may not have. Offline stores experience geographically limited patronage but patronage of online store goes beyond geographical limit.

The both of them are still very relevant in our society till now especially in the under developed and developing countries where people are not much informed about online stores which could be attributed to scam experience. Online stores are much easier to acquired and money making is easier.

I would prefer online store any day and any time as it is very less stressful and also less time consuming. Although they are both great and every one got his or her own preference but for me online store is what I would prefer as it has a lot of benefits than offline stores.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
The flexibility that comes with running an online store cannot be compared with that for the offline store. Be that as it may though, these assumption to smoke extent depends on some factors like what kind of business it is that is run offline or online.

actually positioned, on-line retail is when a consumer does not ought to go away their home to make a buy. ... but, offline retail has its advantages too. For one, not anything can update the touch-and-feel of going to an real store. Many humans these days favor to see the product before they buy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds