Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Offline stores, I think, are more reliable and risk free. You get to interact face to face with customers and maintain a good relationship with them.
It has its disadvantages, but I would prefer an offline store to buy my goods.
There are so many people who are never comfortable with order for anything from online stores no matter how those online stores look to be set up. So, these people are more like old school because they are more comfortable walking into the physical store and buy whatever they want.

Advertisement Placeholder
I still prefer to shop offline. Online are fraught with fraudulent activites. There have been some instances where by they post some goods online and they will deliver goods endtirly different from the ones posted online. Besides, there won't be chance to test run the goods you want to buy online.

For starting a business, it is definitely needs to be offline first so as to have a good customer base first. Then growing, you need to be online to expand your market. Both online and offline are very important because they work together.

For starting a business, it is definitely needs to be offline first so as to have a good customer base first. Then growing, you need to be online to expand your market. Both online and offline are very important because they work together.
If you find out that your business customers are more of offline people, then opening your business in only online format will not be wise because you will be losing the greater number of your potential customers.

Concerning online store versus offline store. Well, an individual tends to like one or the two ways of getting a product or goods either through online or offline. I prefer offline though because you get to the goods or product and also the quality of such products rather than seeing a good quality online and getting a bad one during delivery

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
Suitability to start an on line store for me depends largely on the region one comes from. Regions were internet is difficult to access or too expensive, it advisable to start with an offline store even though the on line stores are growing fast in some quarters. While areas were internet is available and affordable, it is advice to start up an online store.

Suitability to start an on line store for me depends largely on the region one comes from. Regions were internet is difficult to access or too expensive, it advisable to start with an offline store even though the on line stores are growing fast in some quarters. While areas were internet is available and affordable, it is advice to start up an online store.
You said wisely dear, and also not all business requires to be built online. Their are business meant for offline and the ones for online. Some locations that have been hit rock bottom by covid19 are adopting the online store to sell their products. That's the best means for them to sell since the government of their country impose serious strict measures to restrict the rapid spread of covid19.

I will say I prefer the both offline store and online store. As you said that those companies that already have offline store and still get online store even before pandemic are not much affected by covid-19, Because they are using their online store to sell their products. And if we in-depth look of how life turned to nowadays, any offline business that do not involved online it will difficult for the business to succeed.

I will say I prefer the both offline store and online store. As you said that those companies that already have offline store and still get online store even before pandemic are not much affected by covid-19, Because they are using their online store to sell their products. And if we in-depth look of how life turned to nowadays, any offline business that do not involved online it will difficult for the business to succeed.
You said wisely dear, any offline business that isn't working inline with an online platform isn't going to achieve the best success requires from it. The pandemic have marred on businesses, lives and property in general. Meaning we ought to change direction of things to suit the present situation.

For me its both Online & Offline. Because other people are hesitant to go outside because of pandemic, so they have an option to buy thru online without worrying about the dangers of being infected with the virus.

Online store because you can then start selling your products with only a smartphone and internet connection. Online selling will also give your business more exposure to potential interesting buyers.

Why not consider doing both of them, I knew lot of business owners that venture offline and online store. They established offline store for those customer that prefer to see and touch the actual product before deciding on buying it and post their product on social media platform or online store for those consumer that prefer it to be delivered on the comfort of their homes.

Starting offline business is nice and easy to handle in the beginning because at online store you have to be famous and in customers liking, so orders on online store is not too much for beginners and new comers. 1st there would be offline store after that you make online. Once you start getting orders online you will get success in no time.

I prefer the online store is best from the offline store. they both have many advantages. but due to covid, many people select the online store to increase their business.it is interesting and gave much knowledge.in the online store, you can do business more without any cost through the internet while in offline business more time required for stability.

Today people do like to shop more online than offline, which inherently means more business for companies dealing with e-commerce, but online retail is also more cost-effective for the company. Having an online business is easier to manage and more affordable than having a physical shop.

In these circumstances people do like shopping and running business online. Because of covid every one is staying at home , and even stores are created at online. Due to restrictions offline businessmen became online businessmen. Online business is more comfortable no need to go out and deal, i prefer to online business.

I prefer online store for many reasons. It doesn't cost Business owner to pay for shop rent every year, it's easy to operate and even more people can now be found on social media and getting customers for online store isn't that challenging like offline store. Another thing is that it has the capability to earn you millions in your county's currency if the owner of the online store knows how to do online promotion for goods

I still prefer to shop offline. Online are fraught with fraudulent activites. There have been some instances where by they post some goods online and they will deliver goods endtirly different from the ones posted online. Besides, there won't be chance to test run the goods you want to buy online.

For me I still prefer to open offline store but atimes the choice of goods matters when opening an online stores but to be honest if I open an offline store that wouldn't stop me from selling online too because most businesses are marketed online this days due to the pandemic.

An offline business will cost more to setup than an online business, offline business has more cost of operations than online business, an offline business has limited time to be available but online business runs for 24hours non-stop. Online shopping allows customers to shop any time and anywhere that they like. However, offline shopping enables customers to have a real experience by trying.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds