Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Online stores are really popular now so i would choose offline store because online selling seems a bit too crowded nowadays but i will also make an online store of extra income but with just the same items that I'm selling offline. Just hitting two birds with one stone.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my opinion there must be both stores. If you have your offline store then you convert it easily in online with digitalisation. It takes a lot of time to publish your online store. Specially in my country and area its much difficult that the online store will work like offline store.

In my opinion during lockdown online business is most perfectable. If we have lot recourses we can start online business. Because during covid-19 people prefer online business . They easily shopping at online business . They see the products that they want to buy . Offline business is also good for shopping . Because there are original things and products.

As for me both are okay but personally I prefer Online store is more preferable because you can easily get whatever you want online or type whatever you want then it's going to get It for you also reduce your stress by bringing it down to your front door but offline store is also good but you might think you can get what you needed but couldn't but looking at the store you believe they going to have what you looking for but could get you what you needed and keep stressing your self up and down

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
There is a pandemic disease going on these days which is very dangerous and a lot of people have died in it so I would advise you to work in an online store it will be better and more profitable because there are so many people Take an interest in online nowadays and it will be a good and best choice for you. You will get maximum profit in time and it will be great for you.

Despite such impressive growth in the online retail sector, almost all 36% of shoppers who see online products prefer to buy it from a physical store. It will be even more relevant for high value products like jewelry.

Beyond that, there's the unorganized offline retail sector, which includes everyone from your neighborhood grocer to Wal-Mart. And a look at Walmart will tell you that it won't close anytime soon.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

I would say both online and offline stores one should have. Let me explain why? It is because if you have your offline store already then you need small amount to invest on different platforms to get your business running online. Which is not so difficult I think. But If you don't have offline business then take initiative from online with less amount and gradually make it offline too. It would increase your daily sales and profits.

I think the online store is the best at the moment, after the pandemic, most people's eyes were open to different online businesses and they made a reasonable profit from it. An online business is also easily marketed and and can increase sales rapidly.

Online stores seems more expensive than offline store. Except when necessarily unavoidable, I always make use of offline store. But when I see a certain thing I like online, I order because the truth is it's easier to shop online than offline

Online stores seems more expensive than offline store. Except when necessarily unavoidable, I always make use of offline store. But when I see a certain thing I like online, I order because the truth is it's easier to shop online than offline

Simply put, online retail is when a customer doesn't have to leave their home to make a purchase. ... However, offline retail has its benefits too. For one, nothing can replace the touch-and-feel of going to an actual store. Many people today prefer to see the product before they purchase

Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in-store available online for a much cheaper price. ... This gives consumers a much broader access and ability to find the latest deals and promotions.

Yeah I would definitely prefer an online store to an offline store because of the ease and convenience associated with it.
offline business has more cost of operations than online business, an offline business has limited time to be available but online business runs for 24hours non-stop. Online business will reach out to their customers globally but offline business will be limited

Yes, you are right that nowadays work is being converted into digital total market Online College Do More Only educated people think it is good and it can only be done in cities Mini people in the village are not so educated I know from my country Most believe in offline because in online one then the staff should be very active then the tea quality should be good Home delivery should not be good While in offline business you can satisfy the customer well you can humiliate like a dog and in art if you make a mistake once your customer is broken Customs does not contact you again

future will definitely be digital , but still there are some old school people who love do those things at the shop only. If i have to open a store , it would definitely be online because offline shop can be closed but the chance of online store is very low and online store has a lot advantages than the offline stores.

Yes, you are right that nowadays work is being converted into digital total market Online College Do More Only educated people think it is good and it can only be done in cities Mini people in the village are not so educated I know from my country Most believe in offline because in online one then the staff should be very active then the tea quality should be good Home delivery should not be good While in offline business you can satisfy the customer well you can humiliate like a dog and in art if you make a mistake once your customer is broken Customs does not contact you again
Okay, nice point. When it comes to our present world conditions, corona virus have raised eye brows and made lucrative business initiative to shut down based on the crowd they gather. Now most of those offline stores are now marketing online in order to make money and earn a living too.

I think offline or physical business is more reliable and profitable because in physical business you can access your resources easily, while in online business there is always risk of scammers and hackers.
So you must develop physical business but you can also promote your physical business by online marketing and advertisement.

Both of them are good and if you have an offline store you should also try as much as possible to get an online store but if you have one of them I think they all n popularity and good marketing strategy before you succeed because if your site is popular people will know and will want to come to do business

Both offline store and online store work hand in hand, when you have offline store, it will build confidence with your customers, they will see you are more responsible, but you need online store too, because the world is moving technically daily. People with online store now sell times two more than people with offline store.

I think offline or physical business is more reliable and profitable because in physical business you can access your resources easily, while in online business there is always risk of scammers and hackers.
So you must develop physical business but you can also promote your physical business by online marketing and advertisement.
Hmm, maybe you're new to online way of doing business. Dealing online doesn't mean that all your products are not digital products. The purpose of moving online is to create awareness for you business. And avoid abide by the rules set out by your government to cut down covid19.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds