Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

MOTIVATING A SKILLED EMPLOYEE

One of the best ways to motivate skilled employees is to give work according to their skills and abilities. That way, the employees feel noticed and appreciated for what they can do. Also, giving bonuses and benefits motivates employees alot.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the current world we live in, Money is the greatest motivation you can offer to someone, pay your staff well and watch him work like a horse

Motivating a skilled worker should be one of the preference on a Manager's list. You can give him leave, during the holidays you could sponsor his vacation for 2weeks and you could augment his salary.

Well I believe the only way to motivate a skilled employee is by increasing his wages to show appreciation or by giving him time off for vacation.

Motivation of an employee is very essential especially if thrive the business to the greater high, those skilled employees needs to be given an incentives to motivate them

This is a very important topic you have brought for discussion as losing one or two employees can cause some breakdown in the company or business as the case may be. You can praise them, even openly in the presence of others whenever they do the right thing. If possible, introduce incentive program. It is just my opinion though.

Keyways to motivating a good employee;
Incentivize the workplace
Create an Agile work environment.
Be someone you would want to work for.
Encourage workplace camaraderie.
Foster Open Communication, having open communication with your staff is crucial to maintaining employee motivation.
Lastly, invest in your employees' Happiness.

They are many ways to motivate skilled employee first pay their salaries and allowances at the right time. Delaying their salaries without notice is creating room for thier to consider looking elsewhere. I also set goals or target for them and reward for the for it because they like challenges. And most importantly create good close relationship with them.

When you have an employee who is effective and result-driven, there are various ways to take care of him else other companies may get hold of such employee, do make sure to increase his pay and bonuses, you can get him a nice apartment close to the work place as well as an official vehicle plus driver to aid business trips, do make sure to sponsor him for career development either within the Country or abroad, by doing these things, the employee will definitely impact the organization in a rapidly positive way.

For most business to really have a competitive edge in the sector they operate in,one of the most vital needs for growth,is the avialability of skilled manpower and personel to help drive the vision of the firm or business.What are some of the ways to motivate such employees to stay longer on the job.
Personally I'm going to use myself as a case study when it comes to a company being able to keep me for a very long time in the mist of all competition that they have is when they pay me more than enough for me to not jump ship and go to the rival.

One of the best ways to motivate skilled employees is to give work according to their skills and abilities. That way, the employees feel noticed and appreciated for what they can do. Also, giving bonuses and benefits motivates employees alot.
giving outs gift is also a good way of motivation ,it's also a new way of appreciation,it keeps your employees and retain them as well ,give them gifts especially in a festive period.

Choosing compliments above criticism is one of the good ways to motivate employees. Scientists have revealed that compliment trigger hormones similar to happy hormones. This will activate the brain and immediately the urge to do more arises. Another research study reveals that compliments helps employees improve

Complimenting an employee is a good thing and the credit should be given where it is due and this is an old proverb. However, I do not think that you should praise employees excessively.

There are many ways you can motivated a skilled employee one you can increase he/her salary so that they can be very happy, sometimes you can create a free chance for they to have rest.

For most business to really have a competitive edge in the sector they operate in,one of the most vital needs for growth,is the avialability of skilled manpower and personel to help drive the vision of the firm or business.What are some of the ways to motivate such employees to stay longer on the job.
By acknowledging their hardwork, they would feel valued and would want to stay longer on the job.
Also, their remunerations should be considered, if it is too low or does not sync with the kind of effort they put in, they may feel unappreciated and leave the job.

Skilled personnel can be motivated by appraisals, throw them praises every now and then, make them see themselves as valuable hands in the company.
You can even increase their stipends. Some of them if not appreciated can quit the job.

In motivating a skilled worker in other to stay long on the job,the employee should be commended for job well done whenever such is applicable, promotion, good renumeration and bonus packages.

Motivating a skill employee to stay in your business organisation is not the best for me because you are trying to force them against their will, they have to see the need to remain in your business organisation , but you can encourage them to do more in your business organisation when they see the needs to remain.

Personally I'm going to use myself as a case study when it comes to a company being able to keep me for a very long time in the mist of all competition that they have is when they pay me more than enough for me to not jump ship and go to the rival.
Sure a well renumeration is a very big factor to make an employee to stay put in an organisation, but what of the issue of job satisfacton and how the employees sees his prospect in that job he is currently doing.

You can design an incentive program that will cater for the hard-working people in your company. You can award a promotion to them in order to appreciate their efforts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds