Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money on Facebook

I don't believe Facebook should be equated with bizdustry as you said earlier they only way to get paid on Facebook is by selling your product or goods and services to your friends online and pages and blocks which you intend to market you product

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many ways that you can be able to market your product successfully on Facebook through the Facebook marketplace which is free or buy running paid advertisement that you can meet a much larger audience.

Making money through Facebook is something I would like to do too, but as it is now, I do not think it is an easy venture at all and we just have to make sure that we're doing the right thing first.
Do you have a product or skill you would like to market or promote on Facebook? I think that should be the first thing to think about if you want to earn money from Facebook.

People can make money on Facebook by advertising the products and services, by monitizing their Facebook group page, and by posting videos. But some people don't see Facebook as a money making sites they only use use it chat and post pictures.

There are many ways to make money on Facebook. If you have a product that is in higher demand, you can sell it through Facebook. You just need to post the picture of the product consistently so as to gain more exposure. Whoever interested in the product will contact you and do business with you.

I am not making money on facebook directly (selling products or monetizing pages and groups), but I have used facebook to drive traffic and generate sales.

We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.

you can't do on facebook what you do on bizdustry, you can't give comments etc and get paid. the only way you can make money is to sell your products on facebook, that's all

I am not making money on facebook directly (selling products or monetizing pages and groups), but I have used facebook to drive traffic and generate sales.
Yeah, that's what most people do use Facebook app for. It more like a way to advertise your different products or maybe make people learn that you're offering a particular service.

I have generated sales by advertising on Facebook. My first facebook ad was a wastage of money because I did not know any thing about facebook ads, but I manged to generate sales on my books through my second and third ad.

Facebook is a very good platform for advertising once goods and services because your goods and services are open for the world to see. One can make money on facebook by advertising One's goods and services and people eould patronize one.

You could make money through Facebook mainly by advertising your products there. The Christmas celebration is around the corner, and am starting to see different outfits and related stuff on Facebook and these people make good money from it
Facebook is use to advertise your products online. I don't really think if there's a way to earn money on Facebook. Or do you think there is a way to earn money on Facebook?

So many people waste their precious time surfing irrelevant things on Facebook when they could use the same platform as a tool to make money for themselves.

There are several ways through which you can making money from Facebook. Even though, it depends on how your intentions are in income. Some uses Facebook for advertisement and others used it for the buying and selling of their products.

making money on facebook is one of my dreams. I want to make money not by selling products and services but through influencer marketing, I would like to grow my page

Facebook is use to advertise your products online. I don't really think if there's a way to earn money on Facebook. Or do you think there is a way to earn money on Facebook?
Well, am not so sure but someone said something about creating a page and getting up to a thousand followers then you will be able to earn. I really don't get it as I have no page on Facebook, so I am only aware of the advertisement aspect

Money making on Facebook, has become one if the most simplest and more fastest means of generating income, through making of post on various business groups and also advertisement of products online.

Well, am not so sure but someone said something about creating a page and getting up to a thousand followers then you will be able to earn. I really don't get it as I have no page on Facebook, so I am only aware of the advertisement aspect
I don't have a Facebook page as well but I think all this is about how to advertise your products to a good number of audience using Facebook.

Most people consider Facebook just for fun and chatting not knowing that they can earn a lot of money,rather than burning there precious time chatting,Facebook seems to have high population than the rest of the social media platform,one can engage in adverting product on Facebook.

Buying and selling goods and services on Facebook is a certain way to generate money. All you have to do is create a profile and then begin pushing whatever it is you have to sell there.

Money making on Facebook, has become one if the most simplest and more fastest means of generating income, through making of post on various business groups and also advertisement of products online.
I think Because it is one of the simplest, it has also become one of the hardest place to earn in the sense that everyone wants to make use of it hence there is alot of competition. I once tried posting a business on some of these business groups and it didn't really turn out well, the minute I make a post, like ten other persons would start posting theirs as well spamming my post

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds