Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money on Facebook

You can make money on facebook in many ways. One of the easiest ways is to list your product for sell on facebook marketplace and make money when someone buys your listed product.
There are many ways you can make money on Facebook you can make money Facebook by selling your product on Facebook, you can also use Facebook to marketing your business then you start making some money from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, Facebook is very lively platform that one can run his businesses there and earn a cool cash and by the way self Facebook is very popular and you can set your account in such a way that the public can be seeing your post.

You can definitely make money on Facebook with buying and selling of goods and services. All what you need to do is just to create a profile and after that you start promoting whatever you have to sell there.
That is definitelly one way of making money through dacebook,because for most small business that do not really have a site,they make use of their profile on facebook as their site and then promote their products.

You can make money on facebook in many ways. One of the easiest ways is to list your product for sell on facebook marketplace and make money when someone buys your listed product.
Actually advertising our product on Facebook can help one make money on Facebook, because don't see anyway one can make money on Facebook if not marketing your product.

You can make money on facebook in many ways. Though, it's bit difficult yet it's possible. You can make money by promoting your own/others product. If you also have a page with large followers, you collect money from business owner to promote their goods. Facebook also pay for view if you have page but there are stringent condition you must meet before they pay you

Why not tried using affiliate programs where you sell your item to some of your facebook freinds and fans when you do this you will be able to make some money .
You can also opted to promote your url shortener service and make money per click

I have discovered that there are some people who make money on Facebook selling courses. if you have a course or an eBook we want to sell about a particular thing you can join several Facebook groups and start promoting it. You really need to be cheerful in other not to be banned.

I have discovered that there are some people who make money on Facebook selling courses. if you have a course or an eBook we want to sell about a particular thing you can join several Facebook groups and start promoting it. You really need to be cheerful in other not to be banned.
In this case so people have to engage in a lot of advertisement to be able to attract the prospective buyers to their courses. I don't really have much interest in making money in this way personally because it may not be reliable

In this case so people have to engage in a lot of advertisement to be able to attract the prospective buyers to their courses. I don't really have much interest in making money in this way personally because it may not be reliable
What really matters is if you have a good traffic source. if you have a YouTube channel with a lot of subscribers you can consistently make money that way. There are people that do it.

The only way I know you can make money on Facebook is through affiliate marketing which most people don't know much about , you can also promote and advertise your business on Facebook

Yeah, you can use your social media account especially Facebook to advertise your products online, Facebook is one of the biggest community to advertise your products.

The only way I know you can make money on Facebook is through affiliate marketing which most people don't know much about , you can also promote and advertise your business on Facebook
affiliate marketing is not the only way to make money on Facebook. There are several ways you can make money on Facebook but you really need to be very good at what you do. Some people offer freelancing services through Facebook.

Yeah, you can use your social media account especially Facebook to advertise your products online, Facebook is one of the biggest community to advertise your products.
I have seen people who use Facebook and other social media platforms to advertise their offline products and make a lot of money from it. All you need is the right audience and you're good to go.

I have seen people who use Facebook and other social media platforms to advertise their offline products and make a lot of money from it. All you need is the right audience and you're good to go.
Yeah, I also have a brother that does that, he has and offline business, he is in to poultry farming.he advertise much of his products online and he use to have enough customers.

Digital marketers are also the people that can make money perfectly with social media such as Facebook. People can also use platform like Facebook for advertisement most especially those who also engage in dropshipping.

Yeah, I also have a brother that does that, he has and offline business, he is in to poultry farming.he advertise much of his products online and he use to have enough customers.
Thats what most of the offline business normally do now , i am into farming and also a baker and i normally advertise my offline product online to create awareness for my business.

Thats what most of the offline business normally do now , i am into farming and also a baker and i normally advertise my offline product online to create awareness for my business.
That's a good idea, you can make good use of your social media accounts to advertise your products online, I believe you are earning a tangible amount of money to make your ends meet.

We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.
Facebook has no utilities such as paying you for using it but you can promote your work and business on it and I think it would be effective because many people use facebook nowadays.

If you're asking if we can make money by getting paid for our posts and comments like we do here on bizdustry, it's not possible because Facebook doesn't have those services.
However, it is definitely feasible to use it to advertise your company.

If you have a business you can actually earn money from Facebook, but if you don't have a business you'll just be wasting your time and chatting with people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds