Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money on Facebook

There are different ways of making money of Facebook depending on how you use or utilize your Facebooking. some go on advertising their product online and that gain more customers to patronize their business and they make alot of money or the kinds of articles you post on daily basis.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you can monitize your photos on Facebook and you can also become in influencer.
There are many ways to earn on Facebook

I don't sell anything nonetheless push ecommerce products but some woman like to sell jewelry on facebook as well as other items that can draw the attention of a decent crowd and make you a decent buck. If your a stay at home mom that can be an idea to buy jewelry and resell it and can be beneficial to make a small amount.

Yes you can monitize your photos on Facebook and you can also become in influencer.
There are many ways to earn on Facebook
Sorry how can that be done I have spend sometime now on facebook surfing and browsing yet to make money from it except when I was promoting one sport affiliate item and I quickly make a sales and keep a commission since then I never record sucess with them since I dont have enough facebook traffic

Drive your Facebook page traffic to blogs at a cost.
Start affiliate marketing.
Create a simple Facebook app.
Start Facebook marketing through influencing and marketing.
Get people to pay for sponsored like shares.
Publisg videos on Facebook.
Sell your personal products on Facebook.

Drive your Facebook page traffic to blogs at a cost.
Start affiliate marketing.
Create a simple Facebook app.
Start Facebook marketing through influencing and marketing.
Get people to pay for sponsored like shares.
Publisg videos on Facebook.
Sell your personal products on Facebook.
You are really making some sense I had a facebook page and I have quality traffic I think I will try and see if your service work I only use those traffic for my blogs to make money and some of my folks are using it for a reason my traffic source groups,pages,fans

We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.
The owner of Facebook will never make it possible for you or anyone to earn money on Facebook by just chatting and commenting on posts. The only way is to set up a marketplace on your page and sell your products.

If you have an online company , using Facebook as one of the platforms to advertise your business is a very good way to start profiting from it because all you need to do is do ads and interested people will get to know and probably Patronize ur business

It is possible to make money selling products and services on Facebook but you have to be very strategic about it so as not to get your page banned on the platform. Facebook is good for building brand awareness for your product and services.

You can make money on facebook in many ways. One of the easiest ways is to list your product for sell on facebook marketplace and make money when someone buys your listed product.
Yes, the easiest way to make money online is by selling and advertising your products online, Facebook helps us to market our own products, Facebook is one of the best plartform for advertisement because it has alot of user's on it.

That is what a lot of affiliate marketers are doing and that is what a lot of freelancers are doing, they used the power of social media like Facebook and Instagram to advertise their products and services to prospective client who will patronize them.
Facebook is indeed a nice platform to advertise ones products but I don't think same for Instagram considering how hard it is to gain followers. But I think it's a lot easy for most celebrities though

Facebook is indeed a nice platform to advertise ones products but I don't think same for Instagram considering how hard it is to gain followers. But I think it's a lot easy for most celebrities though
Most affiliate marketers are using Instagram influencers to advertise their products, they paid for them to have their product advertised on his page since influencers will always have enough followers that will be able to click on the referral link.

If you have a product you are interested in selling or a specific skill that you would like to sell. I think those are the ways for you to earn from Facebook, there might be other ways as well.

There are some people who are making a lot of money from Facebook. You can make money by selling products on Facebook. You can also make money by rendering service to the people in a particular group on Facebook.

There are some people who are making a lot of money from Facebook. You can make money by selling products on Facebook. You can also make money by rendering service to the people in a particular group on Facebook.
Affiliate marketers make a lot of money from Facebook because they offer the type of products that people will be interested, affiliate marketing will really be simpler if you really understand how it is being done and also to know what people will need.

You can make money selling digital products on Facebook. The fastest way is to engage in paid adverts to the product you are selling. There are lot of people who are also selling physical products on Facebook as well.

If you have goods or services you offer you can create a page and advertise you products using Facebook sponsored ads, by this people contact you for your products or services.
That is definitelly a means through which you can make a good return with the use of facebook as your ads platform.You can decide to do a direct ad and gets conversion based on your prefrence,and also you can great a group and do ads directly to them with spending a dime.

Facebook is very good for advertising and showing case your good and services, it's good for that but site like Bizdustry there can't be find

If you have an online company , using Facebook as one of the platforms to advertise your business is a very good way to start profiting from it because all you need to do is do ads and interested people will get to know and probably Patronize ur business
That is very true. Utilizing Facebook for the advertisement of your business is a very good move. That is what most people do these days and it surely earns so many people a good customer base.

I don't think there is a way to earn money on Facebook,we only use Facebook to promote and advertise our products,but there are people who make money on Facebookby defrauding which is not good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds