Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money on Facebook

I think Because it is one of the simplest, it has also become one of the hardest place to earn in the sense that everyone wants to make use of it hence there is alot of competition. I once tried posting a business on some of these business groups and it didn't really turn out well, the minute I make a post, like ten other persons would start posting theirs as well spamming my post
Sorry I want to ask how dose this facebook earning of a thing work?I have tried so many time to earn with this plartform but there is no success been recorded,see come let me tell you if you want to do things that way then those groups must be a target group

Advertisement Placeholder
Sorry I want to ask how dose this facebook earning of a thing work?I have tried so many time to earn with this plartform but there is no success been recorded,see come let me tell you if you want to do things that way then those groups must be a target group
I have not had the desired results with it but I have seen others who have, so I guess it works. I guess there must be something we haven't got right yet.

Facebook is a very good social media platforms but to me I don't think there is a way you can make money from there expect through advertising or promoting your businesses or good and services apart from that I don't know

Drive your Facebook page traffic to blogs at a cost.
Start affiliate marketing.
Create a simple Facebook app.
Start Facebook marketing through influencing and marketing.
Get people to pay for sponsored like shares.
Publisg videos on Facebook.
Sell your personal products on Facebook.
I don't know if people can really make money on Facebook. I use Facebook to market and advertise my offline business, and its been productive, but making money through it, I think I don't know how.

8 Ways You Can Make Money on Facebook
  1. Drive your Facebook page traffic to blogs at a cost.
  2. Start affiliate marketing.
  3. Create a simple Facebook app.
  4. Start Facebook marketing through influencing and marketing.
  5. Get people to pay for sponsored likes and shares.
  6. Publish videos on Facebook.
  7. Sell your personal products on Facebook.

There are two major ways to make money with your Facebook page online. You can choose to sell your own products or promote other people's products to earn a commission. Just identified problem common to all your audience and followers then provide solution to it in exchange for money.

Well, Facebook, is one of the easiest way people make money from this days. Depending on how you intended to used it for your income benefit. Some created a business pages which will serve as their business Avenue.

Selling physical products is one of the way I know you can make money with Facebook. You just have to create a page for your product and post a lot of pictures on the page regularly. you then encourage people to share the pictures and post with their friends. There are some of them who are going to buy your product.

Facebook has lot of oppourtunity and things one can leverage from as a business person,because you can make use of its platform to launch your business to a wide range of audience when you know how to make use of the avialable tools on its platform.

You can't monetize your Facebook account to just like YouTube or tik-tok, Facebook as an understand is a social media you can advertise any of your post to get more people to buy It ,that is the only way you can make money with Facebook.

Well, the social media and it's benefits cannot be overemphasized as it has given so many businesses an avenue for expansion and also given individuals a good platform they can harness to make money.

8 Ways You Can Make Money on Facebook
  1. Drive your Facebook page traffic to blogs at a cost.
  2. Start affiliate marketing.
  3. Create a simple Facebook app.
  4. Start Facebook marketing through influencing and marketing.
  5. Get people to pay for sponsored likes and shares.
  6. Publish videos on Facebook.
  7. Sell your personal products on Facebook.
I have been hearing from people concerning how you can make miney in Facebook but the only way i know is that you can upload your business and advertise it on Facebook to get order from customer.

You can make money on facebook in many ways. One of the easiest ways is to list your product for sell on facebook marketplace and make money when someone buys your listed product.
Yes I believe you there are different ways you can make money on Facebook you can make money by advertising your product on Facebook this can greatly attract so many people to come and patronizing your business, you start getting money from the platform.

Yes, there is a forum right now that you can earn money by liking and following things on Facebook, even on WhatsApp, Instagram and Twitter. The name of the forum is hawkit.

It is very difficult to make money out Facebook in my own perspective except you have product to sell,then money making is visible, Facebook is not a paying site for writing, chatting,uploading,or commenting

firstly you'll make cash for advancement any industry or company, other shrewd Facebook makes it incredibly simple to offer things. you'll definitely make some deals. Take a miniature or two and see in the event that you'll be able win a few additional cash by sharing your favorite apps and websites on social media. Get cash back basically for shopping online at your favorite retailers.

Yes, you correctly noted that we spend a lot of time both on Facebook and on his Messenger. There is another way to make money on Facebook is to have a group / page with a large number of members and to display other users' ads for a small Pay. It can be a Pinned post or a group cover. This is a pretty workable way and whoever has their Own Groups/Pages does this.

Yes, you correctly noted that we spend a lot of time both on Facebook and on his Messenger. There is another way to make money on Facebook is to have a group / page with a large number of members and to display other users' ads for a small Pay. It can be a Pinned post or a group cover. This is a pretty workable way and whoever has their Own Groups/Pages does this.
I dont get you because I never heard of this,so we can display others people ads on our facebook group or page?if so that means I can make alot of money because I have a facebook group with over 40k members but I never make any money from it.

I dont get you because I never heard of this,so we can display others people ads on our facebook group or page?if so that means I can make alot of money because I have a facebook group with over 40k members but I never make any money from it.
For example, a person asks you to place his Advertisement in your group and He offers you $3 Payment per day. This way you will earn. An advertisement for a product can be, for example.

We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.
Of course it's very possible to monitize your Facebook account.
All you gotta do is get a lot likes and engagement, in no time companies would ask to help you advertise their products

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds