Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money on Facebook

Facebook is not just for chatting and having fun, you can also make money from it. I realized this when I started my business, I took it to Facebook for marketing and right now I sell more on Facebook than offline

Advertisement Placeholder
Most person's have loss focus on the platform,they see facebook as a sure to make new friends, showcase their beautiful cloths,but they do not know that someone person make money on face by advertising products.face can be use to make money

Most person's have loss focus on the platform,they see facebook as a sure to make new friends, showcase their beautiful cloths,but they do not know that someone person make money on face by advertising products.face can be use to make money
There are alot of ways which we can make money through facebook,it is one of the best place which money can be make but you dont expect everyone to make money from there some people just go on facebook to socialize

I have tried the Facebook marketplace while looking for content writing jobs and teaching jobs. I got a teaching job but not a good writing job. Most of them are just irresponsible and time wasting

Facebook is not just for chatting and having fun, you can also make money from it. I realized this when I started my business, I took it to Facebook for marketing and right now I sell more on Facebook than offline
Wow, I recently started my graphics design gigs, can I also use the Facebook marketplaces to advertise and promote my business? Or is the marketplace ment for only does willing to employ others?

We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.
You're very on point. We need to be able to discover other ways by which we can earn on the app instead of just wasting time surfing away and enriching Mark's pocket. 😁
I've been mastering Facebook ads now to ensure I use it for my mini importation business.

Make money on facebook is what many people are looking for.when you have many friends that likes you comments and sign up with google adsense.when you approve, you will be paid

Yes, it's true. I have friends making cash through their Facebook pages and most seems to charge customers for advert carried out on their behalf.
I think it's high time I learn this as well.

you want to start making money with Facebook pages, the first thing you need to know is that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all model. Learning how to make money on a Facebook page depends on the kind of page you run.

I have read online, that on Facebook video creators can put ads in their videos and streaming videos. This way, Facebook page owners with many followers can earn much more in the future with their videos.

I have read online, that on Facebook video creators can put ads in their videos and streaming videos. This way, Facebook page owners with many followers can earn much more in the future with their videos.
yes i heard same but you mus be more creative person and should be good knowledge about it to put good content.

I have been hired a couple of times through facebook. People contacted me through my page and hired to work on their projects. However, you need to be very careful with facebook jobs because I have heard about a lot of people being cheated.

You can sell different products and services with the help of Facebook advertisements. I have got advantaged by using Facebook as I have made some like minded friends whose intention is also to make money online for free.

I don't think there is a way to earn money on Facebook,we only use Facebook to promote and advertise our products,but there are people who make money on Facebookby defrauding which is not good.
Yeah, there are so many people who do frauding in Facebook in order to earn. Such a method is not good at all and it can land you in serious trouble when you get caught. It is better to earn from promotion there.

You can make your money on Facebook and any other social media platforms depending on how you used the platform for you personal gain. you can advertise your product on social media which will greatly attract people to patronize your business.
i Supoort your idea, theres no social media network that you cant normally makes money from , its just depends how you personally use the site for your business and gain from it, people refer member's from Facebook to their site in order to generate traffic.

We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.
I do not think Facebook provides an earning interface like bizdustry or any other forum platform.
Facebook helps to promote businesses. You can advertise your business on Facebook and attract a good number of customers. You can also get your products to Facebook market place and get them sold.

There are several ways in which someone can make money from Facebook. this depends on your skills, ability and quest to generate income as you operate on Facebook. some used it as a platform for the advertisement of their goods and services and this generate them.alot of money.

I have not been able to earn money on Facebook probably because I have other sources to make money online has not made me dedicated to discover ways to make money from Facebook.

You could make money through Facebook mainly by advertising your products there. The Christmas celebration is around the corner, and am starting to see different outfits and related stuff on Facebook and these people make good money from it

Making money through Facebook is something I would like to do too, but as it is now, I do not think it is an easy venture at all and we just have to make sure that we're doing the right thing first.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds