Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money on Facebook

We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.
it is possible to make money with facebook but the source of the money will not be coming from facebook. You can sell your products or promote affiliate links on facebook and make money

Advertisement Placeholder
You can't share your opinion like you do here at bizdustry to earn rewards at Facebook. You'll only earn from Facebook when you have Ads to promote to generate sales.

Though I am not making money at the moment using Facebook, but I do know that it is very possible to make money on Facebook by listed some products using your profile as I have personally bought some items shown on someone's profile page. Thanks for sharing.

yes it is possible ,you can also introduce your properties on Facebook to someone ,Facebook truly helps when it comes to marketing of our products ,you can decipline your self not to chat on Facebook ,then you can just use it to market your own products

I've made money on Facebook alongside with my friends of like minds. We started by coming up with a name for the company and then we defined terms and conditions that will govern us, then we moved on to opening a page on Facebook to advertise our different businesses. Since then we been on extra source of income. Don't underrate FB as a tool for your business.

One of the best ways to make our Facebook app financially useful to us is to market and advertise our products through it, it is possible to reach out to a very large audience and thereby creating awareness for your products which in turn gets you more customers

One of the best ways to make our Facebook app financially useful to us is to market and advertise our products through it, it is possible to reach out to a very large audience and thereby creating awareness for your products which in turn gets you more customers
Yeah, marketing on Facebook is one of the best ways to make money there. With so many followers and friends, you can make some good money by selling to them.

I believe that one can make money on Facebook in so many ways on Facebook by marketing your good product on social media, this you can make money on Facebook.
Facebook doesn't pay you money directly , but i believe we can earn on Facebook by marketing your own product or people products and from their makes money instead of wasting your data on Facebook.

You can make lot money on Facebook if you large followers. People will pay you to help them advertise their product and services.

There is a feature on Facebook called the Facebook marketplace. This allows you to be able to list your products for sale and sell it to people completely free of charge from Facebook.

I believe Facebook is one of the best plartform use in advertisement of business,one can make money on face if he or she has a business,he will make more profit is the business is publicise on face

Facebook features every necessary tools needed to promote or market goods and services. There are paid and free tools or means of marketing your products and services, without doing it the hard way. Most businesses patronize Facebook to remain relevant.

I believe Facebook is one of the best plartform use in advertisement of business,one can make money on face if he or she has a business,he will make more profit is the business is publicise on face
You are right, Facebook is indeed one of the best plathfrom out there when it comes to marketing or promoting your goods and services. Alot of persons make use of Facebook more, so you can get more traffic from Facebook as well.

You can make income through advertising your products which in turn will get sold. I wish Facebook will expand or start paying users on the blue app especially in my country where the feature is coaxed.

Yes if you can dedicate some time and find some ways to make money while being on Facebook all day, it would really pay you much doing so because you would have used your time on that platform wisely

How I wish those people who just create Facebook groups actually understand the great potential they have with the massive number of group members their group oages have, they would have been making money by now

You can actually earn money through Facebook. Mainly by advertising your products there as it's a lot easier to reach out to a whole large audience to make your products known to them

You can actually earn money through Facebook. Mainly by advertising your products there as it's a lot easier to reach out to a whole large audience to make your products known to them
That is what a lot of affiliate marketers are doing and that is what a lot of freelancers are doing, they used the power of social media like Facebook and Instagram to advertise their products and services to prospective client who will patronize them.

If you are very good with writing eye catching contents and write-ups, you can use that skill to make very good posts on your Facebook wall or group pages to attract people to your blog or site

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds