Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Yes you are right by saying this, I think it's someone who don't want to achieve more money that depends on only one business, for me I do another business that gives me daily income on a daily basis.
the more businesses you have the more money you make. So it is always important and necessary to expand your sources of income so that you will not depend on one.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's right,if you have the ability to be posting on different forums I believe you can earn a substantial amount of money, forums are good ways to earn money online.
If you combined so many paid to post forums and you were able to meet up with the target, you should be able to earn substantial amount but it is a very rigorous and demanding task.

I think that the best place that you will try to utilise to make money is actually social media especially if you are somebody was thinking long-term buy me want to build a career.

I think that the best place that you will try to utilise to make money is actually social media especially if you are somebody was thinking long-term buy me want to build a career.
Social media is definitely one of the best place to make money online but would need to start promoting goods and services and you will need a lot of perseverance and patience because you cannot make money on social media very quickly.

the more businesses you have the more money you make. So it is always important and necessary to expand your sources of income so that you will not depend on one.
Yes for sure, expanding your source of income is a nice idea, even though some people tends to have a very limited time for there side jobs, time also matters.
That's right,if you have the ability to be posting on different forums I believe you can earn a substantial amount of money, forums are good ways to earn money online.
Yes for sure earning on forums is a very nice idea, one can earn allot at the end of month, and apart from earning it also gives us the opportunity to learn different things.

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency is a very lucrative venture and that is a major reason why you will find so many people getting involved on a daily basis because they want to tap into the opportunity presented by this platform.
There are many ways in which you can earn money from crypto currency, its either you are investing in crypto currency or you are buying and reselling the coin when it rises .

there are different ways of making money online but at the end of the day what really matters is what interests you. People always go with their interests.
That's true, most people have their interest of making money online because we know that there is many ways in making money online basic on your choice because there is most online work that pay more that forums.

Probably, cryptocurrency is very lucrative if you are able to learn the necessary things and take the necessary action. Investing in cryptocurrency requires a lot of knowledge to be successful.
Yes actually, if you are thinking of earning fast money from cryptocurrencies, you will not have all the time to be patient enough because you need to be studying allot regarding crypto first.

If you combined so many paid to post forums and you were able to meet up with the target, you should be able to earn substantial amount but it is a very rigorous and demanding task.
Probably, the potentials of paid to post forums is very much especially for people who are just getting started on the Internet. If you are consistent with about three of them you will make reasonable money.

Probably, the potentials of paid to post forums is very much especially for people who are just getting started on the Internet. If you are consistent with about three of them you will make reasonable money.
I would want you to specify in the amount of money I can make if I work on paid to post forum because on most of the forums, you cannot make more than $1 in a day and making $3 is nothing.

I would want you to specify in the amount of money I can make if I work on paid to post forum because on most of the forums, you cannot make more than $1 in a day and making $3 is nothing.
It depends on the amount of forum you work on. if you can work on beermoneyforum you can make over $2 every day if you're consistent. You can make 1.2 dollars on this particular platform every day too.

It depends on the amount of forum you work on. if you can work on beermoneyforum you can make over $2 every day if you're consistent. You can make 1.2 dollars on this particular platform every day too.
Well, I'm currently on beermoney forum and I make more than $2 in a day on that forum .here I make 1.2 dollars in a day and it is quite interesting.

Well, I'm currently on beermoney forum and I make more than $2 in a day on that forum .here I make 1.2 dollars in a day and it is quite interesting.
Beermoneyforum remains the forum that pays the most in all the paid to post forums online presently and no other forum pay as high as the amount they are paying to the members.

That is actually a very good one. that means you really have a lot of time to be working on forums to make such amount of money every day. If you're consistent that way you can make over $100 every month.

I have earned some decent amount of money from forums

But never have I got paid a penny on social media.

It's something that I am still hoping on to do someday.
Me too, I earned from forum sites but never earned from social media and also I don't know too much about social media earnings because I didn't use it.

Me too, I earned from forum sites but never earned from social media and also I don't know too much about social media earnings because I didn't use it.
I earn majorly from forums because it's the easiest and best way to make money online presently.

The social media is also a good platform to make money but it is just to promote your goods and services.

cryptocurrency is very lucrative but it is always important to acquire the necessary knowledge before going into it fully. If you do not have enough knowledge of it you may make a lot of mistakes.
Actually cryptocurrency is very lucrative but it really requires some good amount of knowledge to help you know when to start and how to run it appropriately.
I earn majorly from forums because it's the easiest and best way to make money online presently.

The social media is also a good platform to make money but it is just to promote your goods and services.
Actually it depends on understanding and how we makes use of them. thete are people who earn from both. though forum's are more easier as people may say but social media is also more effective in the promotion of business.

Last edited:
Actually cryptocurrency is very lucrative but it really requires some good amount of knowledge to help you know when to start and how to run it appropriately.

Actually it depends on understanding and how we makes use of them. thete are people who earn from both. though forum's are more easier as people may say but social media is also more effective in the promotion of business.
anyone who does not have enough knowledge about how cryptocurrency works should not invest his or her money. You need to learn things like technical and fundamental analysis to make the right investment.

anyone who does not have enough knowledge about how cryptocurrency works should not invest his or her money. You need to learn things like technical and fundamental analysis to make the right investment.
If you don't know how investment in crytpocurrency works, it is highly better for you not to invest in it at all.

It is recommended to invest in an avenue that you have a good knowledge about, so as not to record losses.

If you don't know how investment in crytpocurrency works, it is highly better for you not to invest in it at all.

It is recommended to invest in an avenue that you have a good knowledge about, so as not to record losses.
The importance of learning cryptocurrency trading and Investment by yourself cannot be underestimated. it is always a very important for you to make your own research rather than following people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds