Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

I do not think it is completely healthy for anybody to rely on just one source of income and that is why I am going to advise that you should create time and do the both of them at once.

Advertisement Placeholder
Social media are majorly promotional tools (I think YouTube is the only exception to this). You can majorly use them for adverts for acquiring leads and/or driving traffic to your site or platforms.
Yes, you're very correct. Social media is majorly for business promotion. However it's possible to make make money directly from some of them. Youtubers, people that have youtube channels, earn money monthly from Google for their views. And facebook is also paying those that monetized their page per view.

Cryptocurrency is a very lucrative venture and that is a major reason why you will find so many people getting involved on a daily basis because they want to tap into the opportunity presented by this platform.
cryptocurrency is very lucrative but it is always important to acquire the necessary knowledge before going into it fully. If you do not have enough knowledge of it you may make a lot of mistakes.

It depends on the kind of business you are doing, you can make money online by posting on forums and you can earn money with your social media accounts, it all depends on your choice.
We all know that online making money can come from different ways, you can make money online through by trading on crypto currency or by forums, so it can depends on ones choice.

We all know that online making money can come from different ways, you can make money online through by trading on crypto currency or by forums, so it can depends on ones choice.
That's true, one thing I noticed with most people is that they don't want to take risk, but if you seriously want to earn money online you need to take risk, that's the best way to earn it big.

It is going to be much more better for you to make money from social media. There is usually a particular amount of money that you can make from forums and that is really not good.

I believe everyone has a choice but I think making money from the use of social media platforms is also good due to the fact that I have been seeing alot of people using it for the promotion of the business online and is really paying them.

13 Ways To Make Money On Social Media Follow these tips to make money on social media: 1. Monetize Your Existing Audience A lot of businesses, influencers, YouTube stars, and entrepreneurs already have a social media presence. They have a dedicated audience that follows them, likes their work, and is interested in their products.

I believe everyone has a choice but I think making money from the use of social media platforms is also good due to the fact that I have been seeing alot of people using it for the promotion of the business online and is really paying them.
It is very important to work on website that will give you tangible amount of money other than wasting time on some website that will only give you penny.
I still prefer to work on forums like bizdustry.

That's true, one thing I noticed with most people is that they don't want to take risk, but if you seriously want to earn money online you need to take risk, that's the best way to earn it big.
You have a point there because most people hate taking risk to make money online, we all know that online earning is not that easy for you to make big money online you have to take the risk.

You can earn money from social media and forums but the best option is the forums because you can earn more from there

If you know your way around it then you are going to pay for making money on social media because it is going to be more straight-forward for you and there is much more potential.

That's exactly the point, we often use our social media to promote our businesses, you can make good use of your social media accounts to do a lot of things especially If you have a good number of friends.

we can make money from both of them either forums or the social media platforms depending on how we intended to used it for our own benefits. forums are quite good but you most be hard working.

there are different ways of making money online but at the end of the day what really matters is what interests you. People always go with their interests.

It depends on the kind of business you are doing, you can make money online by posting on forums and you can earn money with your social media accounts, it all depends on your choice.
Yes for sure it depends on the type of business someone is doing, there are allot of online business who pays more than forum posting and vice versa.

Yes for sure it depends on the type of business someone is doing, there are allot of online business who pays more than forum posting and vice versa.
it is not advisable for you to depend on paid to post forums to make money for yourself but you can use it as a stepping stone to venture into other things online. You can even start your own forum.

it is not advisable for you to depend on paid to post forums to make money for yourself but you can use it as a stepping stone to venture into other things online. You can even start your own forum.
Yes you are right by saying this, I think it's someone who don't want to achieve more money that depends on only one business, for me I do another business that gives me daily income on a daily basis.

we can make money from both of them either forums or the social media platforms depending on how we intended to used it for our own benefits. forums are quite good but you most be hard working.
Making money from forums and social media is a very good way but I would prefer to forum because it is probably one of the most easiest way to make money online presently.

That's right,if you have the ability to be posting on different forums I believe you can earn a substantial amount of money, forums are good ways to earn money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds