Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Yes you're absolutely right about this, when one is hardworking and dedicate his or her time towards making money on different forums, he will earn passive income.
If you are dedicated to working online , you will definitely reap the fruit of your effort because you are hard-working and consistent.
These are the onions of working online.

Advertisement Placeholder
if you want to succeed on YouTube you need to focus on a particular niche and your videos must be of a very good quality. Whenever you are posting videos you should make use of a SEO.
Thank you for this piece of information. I learned that another way to generate revenue from Youtube quickly is to create thumbnails for your videos which are aesthetically pleasing in order to grab the viewer's attention.

Yes, people make money on different ways you can make money on forums by posting comment basic on your choice, but for me I like making both on social media and also forum.
That is if you have the time. there are people who do not have time to make money both on social media and forums. Someone like me who is planning to venture into an offline business don't even have such time.

That's completely true, you can earn a good amount of money online but I'll advise you to have a profitable skills set that's the only way you can earn money online.
Without skill, what one will be making online is peanut. That explains why some people are earning $5000 online every month with ease, why some of us are struggling to earn $100 monthly. The difference is the skill.

Without skill, what one will be making online is peanut. That explains why some people are earning $5000 online every month with ease, why some of us are struggling to earn $100 monthly. The difference is the skill.
I actually like your logic. The difference between people who are making thousands of dollars and those struggling to make $100 every month is the level of skill and knowledge they have. There are people who make $100 every day because they have a lot of knowledge.

If you are dedicated to working online , you will definitely reap the fruit of your effort because you are hard-working and consistent.
These are the onions of working online.
Yes it is also applicable in every, in other to reap the fruit of your labour you have to work hard, I am very sure that hardwork pays in everything we do.

Yes it is also applicable in every, in other to reap the fruit of your labour you have to work hard, I am very sure that hardwork pays in everything we do.
Hard work is always very important and necessary if you want to become successful in life. You need to be very disciplined to stay focused in order to achieve your goals.

Personally I will prefer making money from forums rather than social media platforms. Alot of people have been exposed to so many things online as a result of using forums such as cryptocurrency trading, blogging etc.

Personally I will prefer making money from forums rather than social media platforms. Alot of people have been exposed to so many things online as a result of using forums such as cryptocurrency trading, blogging etc.
the major advantage of forums is because you can use it to learn a lot of other things. The reason is because there are so many people who have first-hand experience of so many businesses online.

That is if you have the time. there are people who do not have time to make money both on social media and forums. Someone like me who is planning to venture into an offline business don't even have such time.

So, does this mean that you will no longer remain online on online forums in the future? I think that you should give at least some time to online forums and money making sites.

Hard work is always very important and necessary if you want to become successful in life. You need to be very disciplined to stay focused in order to achieve your goals.
You have said it all, if you are a hard working individual you can gain what you want, but if you are a lazy type you'll not have the best results, you need to work hard in other to get the good results.

am Now new so am hoping to make more here at forums and also I haven’t made anything more actually from social media I think forums is the best now where u could make money

Actually making money from forums or social media platforms depends on what we know about it. like me, I will prefer the use of social media because it's not stressful like the use of forums which you most have to complete a specific task.

I've always chosen forum to be the best place I can even though the pay is little at times. On social media you have to be able to generate traffic on your blog so you can easily market your products or render online services.

Yes you're absolutely right about this, when one is hardworking and dedicate his or her time towards making money on different forums, he will earn passive income.
That's true, if you take your time and learn you can actually earn a considerable amount of money to take good care of your needs, you can earn a good amount of money if you have a good skills online.

Making money from forum is easy than making money from social media. On the other hand, you can make big money from social media if you understand the process, but as for forum, you can only earn small money.
Meanwhile, half bread is better than none

That's true, if you take your time and learn you can actually earn a considerable amount of money to take good care of your needs, you can earn a good amount of money if you have a good skills online.
That's absolutely true, if you have a good skills set online you can earn a considerable amount of money, not having a skill might be a big problem.

So, does this mean that you will no longer remain online on online forums in the future? I think that you should give at least some time to online forums and money making sites.
Of course I will remain online but I want to diversify my sources of income. I think in the offline business I have to employ someone and also focus on making more money online.

Of course I will remain online but I want to diversify my sources of income. I think in the offline business I have to employ someone and also focus on making more money online.

Well, it is great to see that you intent to remain online for a long time. I would suggest you to always remain active on line forums and make money as well.

Well, it is great to see that you intent to remain online for a long time. I would suggest you to always remain active on line forums and make money as well.
Probably, I always like to have multiple streams of income that is why I will always be active in forums. I will also try to venture into other profitable businesses online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds