Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Probably, cryptocurrency is very lucrative if you are able to learn the necessary things and take the necessary action. Investing in cryptocurrency requires a lot of knowledge to be successful.
Without putting adequate time into learning and practice it is almost impossible to make money from cryptocurrency.
Many would just venture with proper learning and make loses. It's very bad.

Advertisement Placeholder
Without putting adequate time into learning and practice it is almost impossible to make money from cryptocurrency.
Many would just venture with proper learning and make loses. It's very bad.
cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme and therefore you must dedicate a lot of time in learning and practicing. Without enough practice and knowledge you cannot make profit.

I don't think if there's a way to earn money online with your social media accounts, but you can use your social media accounts to advertise your products that's if you are a business man.
You can actually make money from social media. Though, the major use of social media is to advertise product, it can be used to earn money online. For instance, facebook is now paying content creator who have many viewers.

You can actually make money from social media. Though, the major use of social media is to advertise product, it can be used to earn money online. For instance, facebook is now paying content creator who have many viewers.
That's completely true, you can earn a good amount of money online but I'll advise you to have a profitable skills set that's the only way you can earn money online.

That's completely true, you can earn a good amount of money online but I'll advise you to have a profitable skills set that's the only way you can earn money online.
Digital skills are essentially Paramount for one to make good money in the online environment.
Even though it's never easy to start a skill but it is worth it in the long run.

Digital skills are essentially Paramount for one to make good money in the online environment.
Even though it's never easy to start a skill but it is worth it in the long run.
That's completely true,it doesn't really matter if you have a low paying skills, remember the end game is to make money and make the ends meet, you don't really have to be rich.

Even though it's never easy to start a skill but it is worth it in the long run
That's completely true,it doesn't really matter if you have a low paying skills, remember the end game is to make money and make the ends meet, you don't really have to be rich.
I honestly disagree with you .
I have to be rich, infact I have decided that I would pay the price of hardwork and consistency in other to be rich. It start with the mindset.

Even though it's never easy to start a skill but it is worth it in the long run

I honestly disagree with you .
I have to be rich, infact I have decided that I would pay the price of hardwork and consistency in other to be rich. It start with the mindset.
That's true, if you seriously want to make your ends meet you don't have to be rich before you can do that, looking for a good way to earn a considerable amount of money is all that matters.

That's true, if you seriously want to make your ends meet you don't have to be rich before you can do that, looking for a good way to earn a considerable amount of money is all that matters.
No, what I meant was that I am hungry for success and riches. I can't afford not to be rich.
I have been with the rich and the poor and all i can say is that there is no dignity in poverty

No, what I meant was that I am hungry for success and riches. I can't afford not to be rich.
I have been with the rich and the poor and all i can say is that there is no dignity in poverty
That's just it,this day's if you are rich you'll also suffer, but I think it will be a good idea to have enough to take good care of your needs than looking for a way to get rich.

That's just it,this day's if you are rich you'll also suffer, but I think it will be a good idea to have enough to take good care of your needs than looking for a way to get rich.
Suffering is part of life ,I believe in suffering . And it is suffering that forge us to become better and greater.
Besides, the poor are as well suffering too.

Suffering is part of life ,I believe in suffering . And it is suffering that forge us to become better and greater.
Besides, the poor are as well suffering too.
That's true, but there are some people that likes to suffer,do you know why I said that? Because those kinds of people will be suffering and they won't look for a way out.

That's true, but there are some people that likes to suffer,do you know why I said that? Because those kinds of people will be suffering and they won't look for a way out.
You are right ,when I am talking about suffering I do not meant the fruitless suffering.
A suffering without purpose, that form of suffering is madness.

You are right ,when I am talking about suffering I do not meant the fruitless suffering.
A suffering without purpose, that form of suffering is madness.
That's totally madness, if you are suffering without a purpose you definitely don't have idea on what you are doing, a lot of people stuffers but they suffer with a purpose.

That's totally madness, if you are suffering without a purpose you definitely don't have idea on what you are doing, a lot of people stuffers but they suffer with a purpose.
Indeed and suffering with a purpose in mind would most likely lead to success if one persists . But the contrary, suffering without it would lead to Failure and servitude.

Indeed and suffering with a purpose in mind would most likely lead to success if one persists . But the contrary, suffering without it would lead to Failure and servitude.
Yes, persistence really helps in terms of achieving success, if you want to be successful you need to be persistent and hardworking, those two things I Made mention of are very important.

a social media site that i do urge people to take very serious is youtube, if you successfully build a youtube channel, then it is a matter of time before you start earning very big from it, though it is hard but not impossible.
Yes, youtube is highly profitable. If you can get google to monetise your youtube channel, you'll be earning big money every month from Google adsense. Though, getting google to monetise your youtube channel is not easy, but with consistency, it's achievable.

I have not seen social media pays you good amount of money to work on their websites but forum sites pays you more handsomely depending on how hardworking you are on the site.

Personally I will prefer to make my money from forums rather than social media though it also works well for those who are good at it most especially for advertisement of there products and many others. forums get you exposed to so many things.

Probably, cryptocurrency is very lucrative if you are able to learn the necessary things and take the necessary action. Investing in cryptocurrency requires a lot of knowledge to be successful.
Cryptocurrency is a very lucrative venture and that is a major reason why you will find so many people getting involved on a daily basis because they want to tap into the opportunity presented by this platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds