Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Probably, cryptocurrency is very lucrative if you are able to learn the necessary things and take the necessary action. Investing in cryptocurrency requires a lot of knowledge to be successful.

After the current recession of cryptocurrencies, I really doubt if any new investor would invest in cryptocurrencies. Many traders like me have also refrained from trading.

Advertisement Placeholder
I make my money on forums. I know how I can earn on the social media but am no so into it and it think it may need more input that working on forums.

So personally I earn and make money in forums.

I make my money on forums. I know how I can earn on the social media but am no so into it and it think it may need more input that working on forums.

So personally I earn and make money in forums.
Most of the people here depend majorly on forums to make huge amount of profit for themselves.
If you can combine 4 to 5 paid to post forums, you will be able to receive something tangible at the end of the day.

Actually you can use the social media platforms for different purposes. if i am an offline business manager, I can used it for the promotion of my business online and i believe it will boost my sells across the globe.

Most of the people here depend majorly on forums to make huge amount of profit for themselves.
If you can combine 4 to 5 paid to post forums, you will be able to receive something tangible at the end of the day.
This is very true. If you are disciplined enough, then you can make much money from forums. The problem I face is the sacrifice of sitting and posting for long hours. It ain't easy at all for me.

The importance of learning cryptocurrency trading and Investment by yourself cannot be underestimated. it is always a very important for you to make your own research rather than following people.
Cryptocurrency trading need a lot of knowledge before you decide to put your money on so that you won't record losses. it is only necessary that we should carry out proper investigations on the cryptocurrency you want to invest.

That's great, I also post on forums but not all of the times, we have some other means of earning money online not only posting on forums, but is just that you need skills before you can be able to earn.
Making money on either socal media platforms or just by posting on forums is not a bad idea, one should just stick to the one he thinks is the best for him to make good amount of money

Actually you can use the social media platforms for different purposes. if i am an offline business manager, I can used it for the promotion of my business online and i believe it will boost my sells across the globe.
Yeah that is the truth most business men and women usually make use of social media to promoting their product and their businesses online and that alone to attract more customers to them.

After the current recession of cryptocurrencies, I really doubt if any new investor would invest in cryptocurrencies. Many traders like me have also refrained from trading.
Of course a lot of people are still looking for opportunities in order to invest in cryptocurrency. Many people are still investing and making profit on daily basis. Something like this has happened severally before.
Of course a lot of people are still looking for opportunities in order to invest in cryptocurrency. Many people are still investing and making profit on daily basis. Something like this has happened severally before.

Yes, there are many people who are definitely still investing in the cryptocurrency market, however, the number of investors have declined a lot after the current bearish period.

Yes, there are many people who are definitely still investing in the cryptocurrency market, however, the number of investors have declined a lot after the current bearish period.
It is true that so many cryptocurrency Investors are liquidating their digital assets because of the bearish market.
Anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency presently should be extra cautious.

Well social media platforms can be used for different purposes depending on how we intended to used it. some used it for the promotion of there business so it will be more better to earned from social media.

Of course I know that the number of investors has reduced drastically. I think this is the right time for people to start searching for good project to invest on so that they will make good amount of money in the next bull run.

It is not really easy to grow a YouTube channel. Although I was lucky to grow my YouTube channel up to the stage of getting close to 1000 subscribers in just a month and they are all organic subscribers but I left the channel for about 1 months now because I was busy with offline activities.
Wow, that's amazing. You did really well. It would be really nice if you could give me any tips on how to grow my audience and subscribers, especially since I am planning to create a Youtube channel in the near future.

Making money on either socal media platforms or just by posting on forums is not a bad idea, one should just stick to the one he thinks is the best for him to make good amount of money
I don't think so, if you want to earn money online you can do that with posting on forums, you can earn a good amount of money if you are posting on different forums online.

Wow, that's amazing. You did really well. It would be really nice if you could give me any tips on how to grow my audience and subscribers, especially since I am planning to create a Youtube channel in the near future.
if you want to succeed on YouTube you need to focus on a particular niche and your videos must be of a very good quality. Whenever you are posting videos you should make use of a SEO.

Many of people are earning money from social media or forum but I think earning money from forum is best thing that will give you actual money but from other sides like social media websites Instagram YouTube Snapchat tiktok all these are another social earning money apps because some are people promoting their goods on social media to reach good amount of people to earn money on the other handsome of people are working on websites like trendri and Bizdustry to earn money by simple reply to threads

Many of people are earning money from social media or forum but I think earning money from forum is best thing that will give you actual money but from other sides like social media websites Instagram YouTube Snapchat tiktok all these are another social earning money apps because some are people promoting their goods on social media to reach good amount of people to earn money on the other handsome of people are working on websites like trendri and Bizdustry to earn money by simple reply to threads
social media have the potential of giving you more money on the long run but if you want something quickly you can try forums. There are people making thousands of Dollars from their Facebook pages on monthly basis.

I think that the best place that you will try to utilise to make money is actually social media especially if you are somebody was thinking long-term buy me want to build a career.
Yes, people make money on different ways you can make money on forums by posting comment basic on your choice, but for me I like making both on social media and also forum.

I don't think so, if you want to earn money online you can do that with posting on forums, you can earn a good amount of money if you are posting on different forums online.
Yes you're absolutely right about this, when one is hardworking and dedicate his or her time towards making money on different forums, he will earn passive income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds