Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Making money on forum is the best for me, you get exposed to alot of informations and coupled with the fact you would have the ability to impact people while earning thats the best part for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.
I work on quite a lot of web platforms for little cash. Most of the task require that you complete task on social media. Some will urge you to like a post, comment or even share a post for couple of bucks

That's true, there are different ways you can use to earn money online on YouTube, you don't really have to upload a video of yourself because I noticed some people don't want to upload the photo of themselves.
I use screen recorder for my YouTube channel so you don't necessarily have to appear on the screen.
It is one of the ways to ensure that you make a good income on the internet.

Making money from forums seems to be the best way of earning money online to many people who are here than making money from social media platforms which seems to be be less earning.

That's true, there are different ways you can use to earn money online on YouTube, you don't really have to upload a video of yourself because I noticed some people don't want to upload the photo of themselves.
Yeah, you can actually use photos and edited videos in order to make some good amount of money for yourself for you to. But it need to be very unique and attractive and of course good quality.

Probably, in order to make money from social media you must have something to offer like products or value. A lot of people are actually making money from it but you must have a lot of audience.

Paid to post forums are far much batter than many social media sites because there are so many trolls on social media sites whose only job is to offend people.

Social media are majorly promotional tools (I think YouTube is the only exception to this). You can majorly use them for adverts for acquiring leads and/or driving traffic to your site or platforms.

Paid to post forums are far much batter than many social media sites because there are so many trolls on social media sites whose only job is to offend people.
I'm always very careful the kind of people I chat with other social media platforms. Like you have stated there are so many trolls on the platform and you can get insulted if you're not careful.

Making money on forum is the best for me, you get exposed to alot of informations and coupled with the fact you would have the ability to impact people while earning thats the best part for me.
That is it, once you are on forum apart from the way it earning is, you will get exposed to a lot of information and details regarding a particular stuff seeing than on social media.

That is it, once you are on forum apart from the way it earning is, you will get exposed to a lot of information and details regarding a particular stuff seeing than on social media.
that is one of the major advantages of making money on paid to post forums. There are a lot of information you can get and a lot of other money-making ideas.

that is one of the major advantages of making money on paid to post forums. There are a lot of information you can get and a lot of other money-making ideas.
Yes like me, I know much about all this cryptocurrencies, Forex trading, domain businesses and real estate Businesses very well for bizdustry here and I have known what I have learnt.

Yes like me, I know much about all this cryptocurrencies, Forex trading, domain businesses and real estate Businesses very well for bizdustry here and I have known what I have learnt.
Yeah, I actually took cryptocurrency investment and ready very seriously when I ventured into this platform. The first money I made from this platform was invested in cryptocurrency.

Yeah, I actually took cryptocurrency investment and ready very seriously when I ventured into this platform. The first money I made from this platform was invested in cryptocurrency.
Seriously if you take such Investments of crypto currencies serious and try to go on more research to know more about it about cryptocurrencies you will earn much from it.

The key to making good amount of cash on online forums is to stay active most of the time. Similarly, you must be hardworking in order to stay active and make cash.

We all believe that online making money have different ways of making it, you can make money from social media or forum so both of them are very good to make money, if actually you find any opportunity in they.

The key to making good amount of cash on online forums is to stay active most of the time. Similarly, you must be hardworking in order to stay active and make cash.
Yes indeed, I truly agree.
And in addition to that, having a strict routine could help make the thing easier and not be in a form that it's only when you feel like posting that you come online.

I use screen recorder for my YouTube channel so you don't necessarily have to appear on the screen.
It is one of the ways to ensure that you make a good income on the internet.
That's true, one thing I noticed with most YouTubers nowadays is that they don't want to use cameras ☺️,but you can actually earn good amount of money with that.

That's true, one thing I noticed with most YouTubers nowadays is that they don't want to use cameras ☺️,but you can actually earn good amount of money with that.
This reminds me of my mentor that don't appear on his screen but uses slides to teach and he has hundreds of thousands of followers watching his teachings only his voice.

Yeah, you can actually use photos and edited videos in order to make some good amount of money for yourself for you to. But it need to be very unique and attractive and of course good quality.
That's true, you need to put in a lot of work before you can be able to do that, there are different ways that we can use to earn money online but we need to have a good knowledge.

Seriously if you take such Investments of crypto currencies serious and try to go on more research to know more about it about cryptocurrencies you will earn much from it.
Probably, cryptocurrency is very lucrative if you are able to learn the necessary things and take the necessary action. Investing in cryptocurrency requires a lot of knowledge to be successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds