Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Well if I am asked to choose between making money from social medias or making money from forums, I will highly preferred to choose making money from forums because it is one of the easiest way I found out one can make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to make money on the forums there easier and more reliable. in Social networks, it is necessary to have a resource and material in order, for example, to start promoting a product or advertising. and in the forums Everything is otherwise simple, You just need to come up with a unique advice, question, text and compose a message.

Making money forum makes some one to remain focus than social media because in social media there is other interest group which they are up and coming bringing distraction with advertisement and sell of brand

I prefer to make money on the forums there easier and more reliable. in Social networks, it is necessary to have a resource and material in order, for example, to start promoting a product or advertising. and in the forums Everything is otherwise simple, You just need to come up with a unique advice, question, text and compose a message.
Probably, in order to make money from social media you must have something to offer like products or value. A lot of people are actually making money from it but you must have a lot of audience.

Social media is not something that can guarantee one the ability to make good amount of money, and it is very important for people to not even consider it at all.

a social media site that i do urge people to take very serious is youtube, if you successfully build a youtube channel, then it is a matter of time before you start earning very big from it, though it is hard but not impossible.

Yeah. All platforms are good to be earning money, though one might be of importance to a specific individual than the other because all of them has there tasks to perform in order to earn money.
I do not agree that all the platforms are good for earnings because there are some platform that doesn't worth working on. Although, they might be legitimate but their pay rate is too discouraging.
Yeah. All platforms are good to be earning money, though one might be of importance to a specific individual than the other because all of them has there tasks to perform in order to earn money.
I totally disagree with your assertion that all platforms are good for earning money. It is totally wrong to have such a notion because there are some platforms that are not worth working on.

Last edited:
Making money forum makes some one to remain focus than social media because in social media there is other interest group which they are up and coming bringing distraction with advertisement and sell of brand
Actually I really agreed with you, once your are earning money from forums you will be more focused and at least you will know more about other things than that of social media.

Yeah, it's always very important and necessary to locate the right group of people before promoting anything on YouTube if not, you may not be able to make money.

Making money on Youtube is not that easy as many people believe. This is because of the fact that there are so many people who are struggling to get subscribers.

Making money on Youtube is not that easy as many people believe. This is because of the fact that there are so many people who are struggling to get subscribers.
of course I know that making money on YouTube is not easy because it takes a lot of time and consistency and of course some level of knowledge. If you are very good in what you do it is possible to make money as a YouTuber.

of course I know that making money on YouTube is not easy because it takes a lot of time and consistency and of course some level of knowledge. If you are very good in what you do it is possible to make money as a YouTuber.
A completely agree with what you've just said, making money online in YouTube is not easy, you need to have a lot of things before you can start up a YouTube channel.

A completely agree with what you've just said, making money online in YouTube is not easy, you need to have a lot of things before you can start up a YouTube channel.
It is not really easy to grow a YouTube channel. Although I was lucky to grow my YouTube channel up to the stage of getting close to 1000 subscribers in just a month and they are all organic subscribers but I left the channel for about 1 months now because I was busy with offline activities.

It is not really easy to grow a YouTube channel. Although I was lucky to grow my YouTube channel up to the stage of getting close to 1000 subscribers in just a month and they are all organic subscribers but I left the channel for about 1 months now because I was busy with offline activities.
Wow that's a good idea, you can earn a good amount of money with that your YouTube channel if you put in more work, I believe your channel is monitized.

Wow that's a good idea, you can earn a good amount of money with that your YouTube channel if you put in more work, I believe your channel is monitized.
I am less busy now I will continue to put more effort on trying to upload quality content on my channel. I believe in driving traffic organic than using paid traffic,

I am less busy now I will continue to put more effort on trying to upload quality content on my channel. I believe in driving traffic organic than using paid traffic,
That will be a good idea, I believe if you are posting quality content you'll earn a good amount of money on YouTube, what's the name of your YouTube channel, I'll like to subscribe ☺️

Actually I have had people making money from the social media platforms but I don't really know how though people are into advertisement and others but I believe only those who are good at it. personally I am earning from forums.

Categorically, there are two major way to make money from social media. You can use to promote your business or service, that is you're getting lead from it. And you can also earn directly from social media. Social media like youtube, tiktok, facebook allow user to earn from their content and traffic.

starting a YouTube channel Is actually a good decision but you must have something to offer if you must succeed. Even though there people who make money on youtube without uploading their own videos.

Forums are always the best bet for your being able to make good money.

I just got to make over $1 In less than one hour of coming online on this platform Today and the experience is nice.
Forum is undoubtably one of the best way to make money online.
I found myself to be fond of working on paid to post forum nowadays.. because it looks like the best.

starting a YouTube channel Is actually a good decision but you must have something to offer if you must succeed. Even though there people who make money on youtube without uploading their own videos.
That's true, there are different ways you can use to earn money online on YouTube, you don't really have to upload a video of yourself because I noticed some people don't want to upload the photo of themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds