Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

I have earned some decent amount of money from forums

But never have I got paid a penny on social media.

It's something that I am still hoping on to do someday.

Advertisement Placeholder
making money from Social media is by advertising your services to attract more clients to sell for them your stuff. however, in forums, you're going to write posts and content and you'll get paid for that.

for me, forums are not only making money but only get knowledge and benefit from other's experience and skills.

Well, this is true. I have been working on many forums and I have also shared my knowledge and sought knowledge from other members as well. I think that forum are now much better platform than social media networks.

Same here too, when ever it comes to forum works I do earn when ever I put more effort but going to social media I am not fully lucky because such sites that one can earn through social media usually crash.
Actually online money making can comes from different ways 9r platform either through social media and also from forums. Alot of people including myself have consider making money through forums as the best.
Out of experience I can also testify and prefer to choose forum earning most especially post to pay forums as the best way of earning money online than earning from social media.
Social media also has a good scope to make money, but the condition is that we have to need lot of followers on our social accounts,because if we have followers, and they purchase our promoted products, then we makes good money.
Yeah that is one condition you need to have before earning from social media and there earnings do not usually become much like that of a forum earning.

Last edited:

I have not been paid on social media too but I am on the verge of getting paid because one of my YouTube channel is getting close to monetization requirements and that is what I'm expecting presently.

Before you make money from social media platforms you must have a specific business you are doing. If you are into selling of shoes you need to attract people who are interested on it. one of the best ways of making money on social media is selling physical products.

Before you make money from social media platforms you must have a specific business you are doing. If you are into selling of shoes you need to attract people who are interested on it. one of the best ways of making money on social media is selling physical products.
Yea, especially if people living where you are are buying.

There are places where people do not bother about buying, probably because there is high poverty level.

Yea, especially if people living where you are are buying.

There are places where people do not bother about buying, probably because there is high poverty level.
Of course if you want to venture into this kind of business is you must make sure that you are living in a place where by the people can easily buy things. That means you don't need to live in rural areas.

I understand that social media was created for this purpose that you said , well I didn't know people can actually make money directly from Facebook . How does the monetary features really works ?
If you're content creator, you can actually make money from facebook. There are condition to be met before facebook can approve your account for monetization. Some of the comedian who posted their videos on facebook actually get paid for it.

Well we all have individual differences and what we like and what we think it is more better and easier for us that is why some people may prefer to work in a forum to earn money while some prefer to work on social media to earn money.

If you're content creator, you can actually make money from facebook. There are condition to be met before facebook can approve your account for monetization. Some of the comedian who posted their videos on facebook actually get paid for it.
Oh, that's nice. I didn't know they were actually receiving money for posting their videos on Facebook. I thought that they were posting it to gain popularity as it is one of the most popular social Media platform.

Well we all have individual differences and what we like and what we think it is more better and easier for us that is why some people may prefer to work in a forum to earn money while some prefer to work on social media to earn money.
I still do not understand how you can earn money on social media aside using the affiliate marketing. I'm very interested in you making money online by trying to add more streams of income.

I don't think if there's a way to earn money online with your social media accounts, but you can use your social media accounts to advertise your products that's if you are a business man.

This also means that you must also try to attract the right kind of people as well. Social media platforms could be vast and consist of many people just like online world.

I don't think if there's a way to earn money online with your social media accounts, but you can use your social media accounts to advertise your products that's if you are a business man.
The only way to earn money on social media account is by using it to sell products and you can only get reasonable amount of lead if you have considerable number of followers.

The only way to earn money on social media account is by using it to sell products and you can only get reasonable amount of lead if you have considerable number of followers.
That's right, and also you can use your social media accounts to advertise your products online, social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram has a good number of people.

This also means that you must also try to attract the right kind of people as well. Social media platforms could be vast and consist of many people just like online world.
There are several people you can find through social media platforms but there are some certain things that differentiate people of interest. You can use Facebook groups to know people who are interested in a particular field.

There are several people you can find through social media platforms but there are some certain things that differentiate people of interest. You can use Facebook groups to know people who are interested in a particular field.

I think that when it comes to social media network and marketing through social media channels, you must know the right group of people who might be interested in your content.

Forums are always the best bet for your being able to make good money.

I just got to make over $1 In less than one hour of coming online on this platform Today and the experience is nice.

I think that when it comes to social media network and marketing through social media channels, you must know the right group of people who might be interested in your content.
Yeah, it's always very important and necessary to locate the right group of people before promoting anything on YouTube if not, you may not be able to make money.

If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.
I would like to say that it depends where the worker online believes is his or her forte. With that being said, both can earn you money but I think social media sites demand that you have a large following before being able to make money, and this is a stumbling block for some people

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds