Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Actually making money form either forums of the social media is really good some earned from both and some earned from one depending on choice and what best you understand.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing you could do is promote your blog on social media and this may generate traffic. Apart from that, a few international companies and brands also opt to choose social media in order to generate sales. It is a very common marketing technique.
That is true,i don't have a blog right now to promote on social media, as for the international companies that promotes generate sales on social media, it is a good thing for them.

Normally social media was not designed to help people make money online in that way. Most of the money I'm earning is from forums. I think social media is mainly for people that can earn with affiliate marketing.

Actually I really like earning my cool money from forums than making it from social media because on social media people will know about your personal stuffs that need to be between you. So forums own is self and within you.
Well there are people now that do make there cool money also from social media by posting adverts and share some links and getting referrals also, why some do create a page to draw attention.

Last edited:
Actually most money making are from forums and less from the social media platforms. there are alot of forums who can offer individuals the best opportunities than the social media.

The thing is that you should always be doing the things that you are good at and it is going to be paying you money consistently because that is all that matters.

Personally I earn from social media platforms. In fact I solely depend on the social media platforms to earn a dime in online earning. I also find it easy to earn from post to paid forum sites. Paid to post forums earns users almost a double pay: The knowledge you get through interacting with the community and also a small share of the site revenue in terms of cash or gifts.

I will prefer to.make money on forum than social media platforms. there are alot of jobs opportunities that alot of people get to be exposed and it has really been a helped to them.

Different people have their own lines of thought. There are so many ways that you can make money so it is up to you to see which one is best suited for you.

Well everyone has what he or she wants in the aspect of making money online but for me particularly I will love to make my money both on forums and also while using social media too, at least is a double way of earning.

If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.
Nowadays earning money online is not a difficult task because there are many forms and websites through which you can earn a lot of money by performing some simple task.You just need to have good skills to do this.

Actually making money from either forums or the social media platforms is good and sometimes it depends on choice. some can earned from both side and others may prefer either social media or forums.
Well everyone has what he or she wants in the aspect of making money online but for me particularly I will love to make my money both on forums and also while using social media too, at least is a double way of earning.
Actually people has different choices and skills to those various platforms to which they can be able to make some money depending on what you know. some may prefer both because they know how to make it happen.

Normally social media was not really meant for making money but it is a platform that is clearly dedicated for promotion of business , it could be any type of business as long as it is legit .

Both forums and the social media platforms are very good for making money depending on which you know best. utilisation of our skills may varies in platforms.
Normally social media was not really meant for making money but it is a platform that is clearly dedicated for promotion of business , it could be any type of business as long as it is legit .
Actually the social media platforms has no limitations to anything online you can be using it for business and even pleasure depending on your choice and how you utilize your time.

Online forums are still pretty much an idea at this moment but I like the fact that Innovations have been coming and I am sure that they are going to replace social media in the future.

Well I may choose to worked or earning money from social media platforms sometimes because it makes me connect to people around the world. based on advantage, I will prefer to earned from forums.

Normally social media was not designed to help people make money online in that way. Most of the money I'm earning is from forums. I think social media is mainly for people that can earn with affiliate marketing.
True, social media was designed to help people connect with one another. Some people also used it to promote their business. But recently, monetary features have been added to some social media platforms like facebook.

True, social media was designed to help people connect with one another. Some people also used it to promote their business. But recently, monetary features have been added to some social media platforms like facebook.
I understand that social media was created for this purpose that you said , well I didn't know people can actually make money directly from Facebook . How does the monetary features really works ?

Well I may choose to worked or earning money from social media platforms sometimes because it makes me connect to people around the world. based on advantage, I will prefer to earned from forums.
Social media is a platform where you can interact with so many people and get necessary information on how to make money but I've not been able to make money on social media and I don't know if you can explain how to make money on social media to me.

Social media is one of the best place to make money, most especially if you have a product to promote or you have an affiliate links to promote.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds