Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Making money in media not easy as compared to forums because in media is always affiliation but forum is mostly sharing ideas Wich are factually and innovative

Advertisement Placeholder
i make some decent money from social media by managing peoples pages and help them create post on the pages as well, so in return i get paid some amount of money for my time and effort.
Wow , That is a good way of making money . I am looking for opportunity to also make money in ways related to that if possible. Is it something I have to learn ? like how did you go about it ?

Beermoneyforum remains the forum that pays the most in all the paid to post forums online presently and no other forum pay as high as the amount they are paying to the members.
You're right, Beermoneyforum pay better than most the ptc sites and it's good. I think one should be making more than $2 a day from it considering the fact that you can $1 in other ptc sites.

If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.
If you want to make money on forum you won't earn a lot however it's easy and fun if you want to make an actual income you should do that form social media just be aware that you need to put a lot of effort to make it work

In terms of earning money, I personally prefer using social media since the leverage is just too great and you can choose how much you want to advance financially.

I think to make money online depends on our choice. you can decide to earned from social media platforms or forums depending on what you can do best. and all are good for making money.

You ar right, I don't think we have good reason to be broke, a lot of people out there are complaining that they don't have money but there are lots of ways by which they can use to earn money.
it is always important for you to put in your best in order to make money for yourself instead of complaining and begging people for money. there are several opportunities both online and offline.
Wow , That is a good way of making money . I am looking for opportunity to also make money in ways related to that if possible. Is it something I have to learn ? like how did you go about it ?
of course if you want to make money on social media you need to learn a skill. Managing people social Media account is actually a lucrative way of making money if you have the skill. It is called social Media account management.

Last edited:
The best action you could take to increase traffic to your blog is to promote it on social media. In addition, a small number of global businesses and brands decide to use social media to increase sales. It is a very popular marketing strategy.

You can make money through forum but first you need to well organize your forum apply for google adsense or any adnetwork,

you can sell space for advertisers if you own the forum.

If you are just a posters I will suggest that you always post good and quality post and spend more time then you can start profiting and earn more

Well you can either make money from social media or forums some time there are people who can earned from both. so I considered it as good depending on your choice and knowledge.

Well you can either make money from social media or forums some time there are people who can earned from both. so I considered it as good depending on your choice and knowledge.
I think combining the both of them to make some good amount of money for yourself is the best thing you can do. There are people who make money but on social media platforms and on forums.

Forum is the best and right place which you can do your business and earning from I think that when you use forum to earn there is always a possibility to earn large amount of money if you completed an offer perfectly compare to when you use the social media I know that the social media can only be use to promote some certain service and not for earning

Forum is the best and right place which you can do your business and earning from I think that when you use forum to earn there is always a possibility to earn large amount of money if you completed an offer perfectly compare to when you use the social media I know that the social media can only be use to promote some certain service and not for earning
Anybody who wants to make money from forums must be ready to dedicate a lot of time and work very hard. People who are not ready to dedicate their time always end up not making any money.

Probably, I always like to have multiple streams of income that is why I will always be active in forums. I will also try to venture into other profitable businesses online.

There are many people who tend to work on forums and some also work on freelancing sites as well. there are many opportunities online. I prefer online paid forums.

There are many people who tend to work on forums and some also work on freelancing sites as well. there are many opportunities online. I prefer online paid forums.
working on forums is also some kind of freelancing because you are offering a service to make money. one good thing about working on forums is that everyday you are sure of making specific amount of money.

Social media accounts are good especially if you have a business offline, it will help you to make your products known to people online, I like that idea.

Social media accounts are good especially if you have a business offline, it will help you to make your products known to people online, I like that idea.
there are many Facebook groups in which you can capitalise on to sell your offline product. You can advertise it on those products and a lot of people offline will be interested.

there are many Facebook groups in which you can capitalise on to sell your offline product. You can advertise it on those products and a lot of people offline will be interested.
That's true, some people are using their social media accounts to chat which is not having a good benefits to them, most of them are not earning money earning money.

That's true, some people are using their social media accounts to chat which is not having a good benefits to them, most of them are not earning money earning money.
what do you have to understand is that not everyone will make money with social media. If everyone who is on social media starts marketing things then nobody will purchase it.

what do you have to understand is that not everyone will make money with social media. If everyone who is on social media starts marketing things then nobody will purchase it.
A lot of people are having interest on earning money online but not all of the want to take the sacrifice to the needful, such kinds of people ended up losing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds