Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

that is one of the major things that makes online job much better than offline job. For you to make reasonable amount of money offline you need certificate but online you need knowledge.
This is an excellent point you have raised. Very few online platforms demand for a certificate before enabling you to earn online income, whereas there is the need to provide qualifications in an offline company.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is an excellent point you have raised. Very few online platforms demand for a certificate before enabling you to earn online income, whereas there is the need to provide qualifications in an offline company.
if you want to venture into many online businesses you don't need any kind of certificate to do so. If you are into freelancing you may need to upload your qualifications to get a chance.

if you want to venture into many online businesses you don't need any kind of certificate to do so. If you are into freelancing you may need to upload your qualifications to get a chance.
I think that you have a point there. Also, some platforms such as SKillshare and Studypool demand a resume and your educational qualifications in order to earn their approval to use the site.

the most important thing to make money on the internet is for you to acquire a skill. You can use social media platforms to advertise their skills and get clients to patronize you.
If you don't have a skill online you'll just be wasting your time, if you know what you are doing online you'll actually earn a considerable amount of money to take good care of your needs.

I think that you have a point there. Also, some platforms such as SKillshare and Studypool demand a resume and your educational qualifications in order to earn their approval to use the site.
That is actually very true. before you come here will to work on those kind of platforms you need your certificate but you really need to be very good at what you do.

that is one of the major things that makes online job much better than offline job. For you to make reasonable amount of money offline you need certificate but online you need knowledge.
Once you have the skill and it has been tested by the platform or you passed the test given to you by the platform, then you really don't need to showcase any certificate again.

That is actually very true. before you come here will to work on those kind of platforms you need your certificate but you really need to be very good at what you do.
A certificate is quite important in these cases, because they enable the platform to determine your credentials to ascertain whether you would be a good fit for the platform and add value to it.

I just like to work online by working on writing forum because that is much more easy and profitable then wasting time on useless social media things to get monotize because now a days everything is with money and we can't monotize our channels of social media without that so try to quit that and start online earning with writing forum.

Once you have the skill and it has been tested by the platform or you passed the test given to you by the platform, then you really don't need to showcase any certificate again.
the kind of platforms that need certificate of the internet are those into tutorials. They would like to have your certificate in order to know if you are who who you claim to be.

I just like to work online by working on writing forum because that is much more easy and profitable then wasting time on useless social media things to get monotize because now a days everything is with money and we can't monotize our channels of social media without that so try to quit that and start online earning with writing forum.
That's true, I also don't like the idea of wasting my time on social media platforms chatting with friends, that's not a good idea to earn me,I prefer to work online paid for post sites online.

That's true, I also don't like the idea of wasting my time on social media platforms chatting with friends, that's not a good idea to earn me,I prefer to work online paid for post sites online.
the same social media you are wasting your time is a place where a lot of people are making a lot of money for themselves. you can buy and sell things in the Facebook marketplace and make some good amount of money for yourself.

This case is peculiar to most of the online earning platforms, but it is ineluctable to be clued up that some of the website would demand certificate before you will earn their approval.

the same social media you are wasting your time is a place where a lot of people are making a lot of money for themselves. you can buy and sell things in the Facebook marketplace and make some good amount of money for yourself.
You ar right, I don't think we have good reason to be broke, a lot of people out there are complaining that they don't have money but there are lots of ways by which they can use to earn money.

Since investing involves our hard-earned money, we must take all reasonable precautions and balance risk with reward. Everything we do requires some planning and preparation, so we must invest only after carefully considering all of our options and keeping an eye, ear, and brain on the market.

This case is peculiar to most of the online earning platforms, but it is ineluctable to be clued up that some of the website would demand certificate before you will earn their approval.
Websites that are involved in academic writings would demand for your certificate. Websites like paid to post forums would require skill in prolific writing.

If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.
Social networking also offers a wonderful opportunity for earning money, but the caveat is that one must have a large number of followers on these platforms, which is not easily attainable by any means.

You can make good use of your social media accounts to earn money online, one good thing I like about earning money online is that you don't need to have any good skills.

You can make good use of your social media accounts to earn money online, one good thing I like about earning money online is that you don't need to have any good skills.
The credo of most of the people on making money in social media is utterly different from the way it really is, because you can only make money on social media by promoting your gigs or goods and services.

I only know of forums. That is one of the best way you can be making up to $1 on a daily basis. I don't really know much about making money on social media as forums.
i make some decent money from social media by managing peoples pages and help them create post on the pages as well, so in return i get paid some amount of money for my time and effort.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds