Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

That's absolutely true, if you have a good skills set online you can earn a considerable amount of money, not having a skill might be a big problem.
Having a good skill set is very important you can actually earn a considerable amount of money that's only if you have a good skills set, having a skill set is the only way to financial freedom.

Advertisement Placeholder
I only know of forums. That is one of the best way you can be making up to $1 on a daily basis. I don't really know much about making money on social media as forums.

I only know of forums. That is one of the best way you can be making up to $1 on a daily basis. I don't really know much about making money on social media as forums.
You can earn money on different forums but you need to be resilient before you can do that, if you are a lazy type there's no way you can earn money online by posting on different forums.

You can earn money on different forums but you need to be resilient before you can do that, if you are a lazy type there's no way you can earn money online by posting on different forums.
Posting might seems to be an easy thing but this is a whole lot of stress for people who are lazy. It involves a lot of brain work for you to be able to post consistently

Posting might seems to be an easy thing but this is a whole lot of stress for people who are lazy. It involves a lot of brain work for you to be able to post consistently
That's true, sometimes it's going to be easy while sometimes we think is so much work, that's why we need to have a motivating factor, if you are not motivated you'll not Enjoy the journey.

Having a good skill set is very important you can actually earn a considerable amount of money that's only if you have a good skills set, having a skill set is the only way to financial freedom.
Yiu have said it all, if you're have a good skills you can stand a good chance of earning enough money, but in the contrary if you don't have a skill set you'll waste your time.

Probably, if you want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet it is always important you have a skill. You need to focus on one particular skill and learn it well.

Probably, if you want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet it is always important you have a skill. You need to focus on one particular skill and learn it well.
If you don't have a profitable skills set you'll definitely be wasting your time because you'll not get the good results you want, having a skill is very important it doesn't matter if it is online or offline.

If you don't have a profitable skills set you'll definitely be wasting your time because you'll not get the good results you want, having a skill is very important it doesn't matter if it is online or offline.
Yeah, it is always advisable and reasonable for people to acquire profitable skills in order to make reasonable money on the internet. Without the right skills you will find it difficult.

If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.
In my opinion it is easy to earn money from online forum rather than from social media because in social media we need a lot of support by audience and a lot of skills as well but in online forum writing that are paid made us push to ourself to earn online instead of working on social media and waste our time.

That's true, sometimes it's going to be easy while sometimes we think is so much work, that's why we need to have a motivating factor, if you are not motivated you'll not Enjoy the journey.
Personally I do not always post all the time. I have a target amount I am expecting to earn at end of the day. With that I can organise how I will be able to post to meet my daily target.

Personally I do not always post all the time. I have a target amount I am expecting to earn at end of the day. With that I can organise how I will be able to post to meet my daily target.
It is better to have a schedule than to keep posting all the time because at times, it could be regarded as spaming the forum . It will be better to schedule the number of post to make in a day and always ensure to make quality posts.

Well to me I strongly recommendI that making money on paid forums is much more legit and more understanding. All you need is basic English language skills and some knowledge. This is why I have been utilising my skills in order to make money on the forums. I share many experiences with all the people and help them to make a lot money online.

In my opinion it is easy to earn money from online forum rather than from social media because in social media we need a lot of support by audience and a lot of skills as well but in online forum writing that are paid made us push to ourself to earn online instead of working on social media and waste our time.
For you to make money on social media you must build your audience and try as much as possible to attract attention. But on forums you can promote your product easier and get attention.

Yeah, it is always advisable and reasonable for people to acquire profitable skills in order to make reasonable money on the internet. Without the right skills you will find it difficult.
Nothing is difficult as long as you can dedicate your time and learn it, but us just that if you have the wrong skills there's no way you can earn the good amount of money you want.

Nothing is difficult as long as you can dedicate your time and learn it, but us just that if you have the wrong skills there's no way you can earn the good amount of money you want.
the most important thing to make money on the internet is for you to acquire a skill. You can use social media platforms to advertise their skills and get clients to patronize you.

the most important thing to make money on the internet is for you to acquire a skill. You can use social media platforms to advertise their skills and get clients to patronize you.
If you want to work offline, you would need certificate to show that you are qualified for the job, but if you want to work online, your certificate to getting jobs is your skill and as such, it is very important to acquire skill if you want to make more money online.

It is better to have a schedule than to keep posting all the time because at times, it could be regarded as spaming the forum . It will be better to schedule the number of post to make in a day and always ensure to make quality posts.
Yes and if you are posting randomly you might be posting on topics you do not have an understanding of , thereby contributing nothing to the growth and development of the platform and is something that is not expected of every legitimate member of any platform.

Well I strongly believe that making money on paid forums is much more straightforward and legit. All you need is basic English language skills and some knowledge. This is why I have been utilising my skills in order to make money on the forums. I share many experiences with all the people and help them to make money online easier

If you want to work offline, you would need certificate to show that you are qualified for the job, but if you want to work online, your certificate to getting jobs is your skill and as such, it is very important to acquire skill if you want to make more money online.
that is one of the major things that makes online job much better than offline job. For you to make reasonable amount of money offline you need certificate but online you need knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds