Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last game you played?

I've been playing Turok 3 like crazy lately. I beat the game on every difficulty level, with Joseph, Danielle and Joshua who is a hidden character you get to unlock. I beat the game on Oblivion, which is the hardest difficulty level as Joshua and I plan on uploading this playthrough on my Youtube channel.

Last game I played was OG Space Invaders on a real machine; as part of the works' Christmas party we went to an arcade bar that has some consoles set up in the basement, and real arcade machines upstairs. I have a soft spot for Space Invaders, Qix, Ms Pacman and that era of gaming.

I last played Pokemon Go, I just caught a few Pokemon but nothing too spectacular. I like to keep my catching streak going.

Railgrade. A puzzle game featuring trains... it's pretty much made for me :) !

I played Pokemon Go last, just to keep my catching streak going. Soon I'll be going back to playing Crystal version with just a Caterpie. I just took my rival on before rescuing the director in Goldenrod. My Caterpie is at level 71 btw, and I have many other trainers to take on after the Rocket hideout event is over lol.

MechCommander Gold after discovering what wonders dgvoodoo can perform to make it alt tab friendly among other effects. Not perfect but I was pleased enough to do another playthrough using a lengthy campaign mod I'd never played.

After which I tell myself I'll stop procrastinating and actually get into modding the way I've been milling about for years already...

Railgrade (again). I had to re-start the scenario I did today twice... but I got there in the end :D !

Pokemon Crystal with just a Caterpie, I'm at the elite four but I am stuck on the first member which is Will. Caterpie is at level 90, about to go to level 91 and man I'm just not getting the luck I need. At this rate if I even make it to Red who is the strongest trainer in the game I won't even stand a chance. I think this challenge will be impossible, but I want to see how far I can go.

Welp Pokemon Crystal with only a Caterpie is impossible to complete so I started a new Pokemon challenge, I'm going to see just how fast I can beat Blue version using only a Squirtle. I'm also going to try to beat it at a lower level too. I already got my first badge, all I had to do was make sure Squirtle learned water gun and I decided to take on Brock at level 8.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor