Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last game you played? (2 Viewers)

I last played Pokemon Go. I caught a Pokemon, opened and sent some gifts and that was it really. It's been too hot today to go outside and actually play the game though.

I googled about the games similar to GTA and came across Sleeping Dogs. I downloaded it and started playing it. It's an RPG based on Hong Kong location.

Sleeping Dogs! I'm almost close to the final mission! I loved that game so far!

I played Gex Enter the Gecko last. I'm going to try and actually beat all three console Gex games. I haven't beat the first one yet, but I'll get back to it eventually. I have enough remotes to take on Mooshoo Pork, but I want to try and get all the remotes in the levels I have access to before taking him on.

Sleeping Dogs! I completed the game! It was amazing!

5e3b642cd900630ec99caccb94d61ffd.jpg

Classic Community Day for Charmander in Pokemon GO today, so naturally the last game I played was Pokemon GO.

I last played Pokemon Go, I caught a few Pokemon and evolved my male Lechonk. I'm slowly working on a huge limited time research and hopefully I can get most, if not all of it done.

Reactions: Ken

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest