Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last game you played?

Played a little bit of Duel Revolution. I'm going to play more once I'm done browsing sites. :)

Last game I played was Sonic Robot Blast 2. Last game that was an official game was Gran Turismo 7.

Last game I played was Sonic Robot Blast 2. Last game that was an official game was Gran Turismo 7.
Have you watched SSNTails' videos? He's been playing older builds of Sonic Robo Blast 2, in fact they're some of the first builds! I think Thesaxman found an even older build than the one SSNTails has shown on his channel recently. Anyways the last game I played was Pokemon Go, I caught a shiny Litten! It's Litten community day and since it's my favorite starter of all time and Incineroar is my favorite Pokemon, I couldn't pass up community day!

As per usual, Pokemon GO. We did 8 Primal Kyogre raids, and 5 free raid passes were given out today. Next Sunday is Primal Groudon, I can't wait!

I last played Pokemon Go, I sent a few gifts to friends as well as catch a Pokemon to keep my streak going. I've been catching Nymble quite often lately.

Call of duty mobile. There is new one thats out that I played last night it's Call of Duty Warezone I think. it was quite fun but a bit different then the usual

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor