Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last game you played?

I am currently working through Final Fintasy 16.

This game is huge (and very very good). I might be getting close to the end. They give you a few side quests along the way, but I just had a ton of sidequests open up to me. Much more than usual. Sometimes this is your opportunity to level up and get better equipment before heading in for the last round of boss battles.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare II

I purchased GeForce NOW again for my Google Chromebook, I was planning to once I saw they added Call of Duty on there.

It was Genshin Impact, finishing up the Navia story quest. I'm really kicking myself for not getting her. Design wise, I don't like her at all (blonde, curly hair, parasol, yellow, none of these are my style) but damn it, she's a lot of fun to play!

I have been playing a lot of Pet Simulator 99 whilst working on my laptop. Me having my TV hooked up as a second screen right now, makes doing other things a lot easier and also makes work a lot easier for me.

Need to get back on Fortnite though as I would like to complete the battle pass and they speed things are going at the moment, it will not be long before this season ends.

I played Palworld last, I'm still only at the beginning of the game. I only have one pal so far, I suck at aiming my Pal Spheres... >_> I only have Chikidi.

Pokemon GO, a new Pokemon came out in raids/research today. We usually see the same Pokemon in raids/research over and over again, so it was nice to see a new Pokedex entry for a change.

Pokemon Go was the last game I played, I just caught a Dratini to keep my streak going.

The last game I played was Pet Simulator X a few nights ago. I have been having fun chilling out on the game while working.

Do need to get back on Fortnite and complete the battle pass though but that is not a game I can chill out and have playing in the background.

The last game I played was Pokemon Go. Just the usual, catch a pokemon to keep my streak going. I'm hoping to go to a local park this weekend and play more though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor