Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Self Confidence Regarding Your Site

For topics related to engaging users and creating community interaction.

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
I love my site Drummer Lesson and I'd like to get this legit traffic for around 40 dollars a month, but I don't think the content is good enough.

How about your site? Do you feel like it's got something to really interest viewers? Let's be honest.

Viewers... yep.... active participants, we get back to how most now are consumers and not creators.
One of the downloads I host has 8400 downloads in about 8 months, and most of those are from Google searches.

Last edited:
I'm going to say something that's spicy 🌶️ but well intended.

It doesn't matter if you are happy, sad, confident, or depressed about your forum. The only thing that matters is whether you are making progress on your strategy and objectives.

Google does not send you traffic because you are confident in your forum. Google sends you traffic because you offer expertise, authority, timeliness, or some other kind of value in your niche.

Last edited:
I love my site Drummer Lesson and I'd like to get this legit traffic for around 40 dollars a month, but I don't think the content is good enough.

How about your site? Do you feel like it's got something to really interest viewers? Let's be honest.
I’m 100% confident and proud of my forum’s progress thus far. I’ve seen a decent amount my users discussing it on other websites and one of our main resources is used a lot. Also, our traffic from google has been steady going up on a daily and monthly basis.

Running and managing a forum takes time, a lot of dedication, it doesn’t happen over night. Building up your content and resources are the main things that will drive in new members and will increase your traffic ofer time. My community provides content and resources that you can’t find anywhere else, so that’s a major advantage that I have over other competitors.

Just remember, slow progress is better than no progress at all!

Viewers... yep.... active participants, we get back to how most now are consumers and not creators.
One of the downloads I host has 8400 downloads in about 8 months, and most of those are from Google searches.
Yeah, you gotta give a reason to be there that's related to a product. Wether it's to post or just view, they need a product either tree or paid.

Note: the product would often be information.

Last edited:
Note: the product would often be information.
Yeah, the biggest draws (according to GA) on the site are the Resource area, the articles (still working on tweaking many of them) and then the gallery.
The forum does get hits also, but not as much use as I would like to see. But a lot of that also has to do with I spend a lot of time finding resources that are common to use in the niche and listing them, some of which are hard to find and creating articles that are beneficial to a new participant in the niche.
The forum area doesn't get near the attention. And that is something I've commented here and elsewhere on. Just simply having a forum for posting does not guarantee any success (for traffic from visitors). In todays society you have to offer more than simple post content generally.

Last edited:
Do you feel like it's got something to really interest viewers? Let's be honest.

I have 2 niche communites. One is established 17 years and does great. The other is less than a year old and I am still working on it. It's growing slowly, but it does offer value to guests and members. I have big plans to add more value and bring in more members.

I feel like I really need to work more on my communities, Gex Forums seems to be doing the best in terms of Google Search Console. I'm sure once the Gex Trilogy actually gets a release date and comes out, my community will get more activity.

I think I have such a wide range of resources to offer the Jcink community that I can't see why a Jcink administrator would not be interested in my forum, so I'm pretty confident I'm doing something right considering I generally gain 20 - 30+ members a month and I'm pretty good at rolling out resources consistently.

I think I have such a wide range of resources to offer the Jcink community that I can't see why a Jcink administrator would not be interested in my forum, so I'm pretty confident I'm doing something right considering I generally gain 20 - 30+ members a month and I'm pretty good at rolling out resources consistently.
That's awesome if that's not spam members. Anyway, my problem is reaching real drummers, but they could be reached using Facebook ads, but I have to earn way more money working than now (duty to family taking priority).

Last edited:
That's awesome if that's not spam members.
I've only had to ban 4/1710 members on my board and they were all banned for spam advertising. I'm sure most of my members are legit users from various places, mostly registering to see the codes and skins posted on the forum since they are hidden from guests. I don't have a whole lot of posting activity on my board, so I'm pretty sure that's the primary reason I get so many new members.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor