Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last game you played?

I finished up Unfinished Business via Tomb Raider Remasters, I started playing Tomb Raider 2 and I'm almost done with Venice. I need to get one more secret and then finish up the level. (I want to get all the secrets in the game. I need to go back and play TR1/UFB at a later date whenever I want to get all the trophies.)

Continued my Civilization V game.

I ended up at war with Byzantium, the Ottomans, Germany, and Japan at various different times. But I'm (just about) managing to beat them all back... it's proving to be a tough game!

Pokemon GO, of course, but I just wanted to share that because the weekend was one of the coolest events this year, where origin forms Dialga and Palkia were in raids, you could catch Unowns with incenses, every hour had rotating Pokemon, and more! It was a fun weekend to play Pokemon GO!

I played Tomb Raider 2 via the Tomb Raider Remasters! I just made it to Diving Area, I'm still kicking myself for not getting all the secrets in Bartoli's Hideout though, because I've found all the other secrets in every other level so far.

I've recently picked Final Fantasy XIV back up, so currently working through Stormblood.

I don't know why but I've been playing a game called Duel Revolution, it isn't that great of a game but I'm addicted to it now. :V It's another monster collecting game, however it suffers from being P2W... I'm trying my best to play the game without paying for anything.

Why aren't you proud about that? :p Minecraft is a good game. Also welcome to AJ!
thank you for the welcome.

you are correct, minecraft is elite. i'm a bit older now and it's more of a hidden indulgence haha. i much prefer fps! do you play single player or multi player?

thank you for the welcome.

you are correct, minecraft is elite. i'm a bit older now and it's more of a hidden indulgence haha. i much prefer fps! do you play single player or multi player?
I mainly play single player myself. I like a few FPS games, but my favorite genres are Platformers and RPGs.

you a fan of runescape?

i won't tell anyone if you don't ;)
I never got into Runescape. Back when it was really popular I didn't have a computer lol. I'm more into turned based RPGs but there are a few hack and slash as well as survival ones like Palworld. (And of course Minecraft, though I haven't played Minecraft in a while.)

Pokemon Go was the last game I've played, I like to keep my catching streak going. I had two Pokemon run away from me immediately though back to back, but then a Sprigatito popped up after taking a picture of my buddy Pokemon and I caught it.

I am currently into Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth (part 2 of the Remake Trilogy) and it is fantastic. I couldn't be more well please than I am right now with Square :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor