Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last game you played?

I have a broken gaming laptop now and I only have a total of 6 mobile games on my iPhone, so the answer is usually always going to be Pokemon GO since I play that game about 99% of the time compared to the other 5 games.

I played Rayman Origins last night, I'm finally getting around to playing games in my collection that I have never played. I love it so far, I have the game on the Xbox 360.

The last game I played was Fortnite. Been really enjoying the ranked mode on there and enjoying going up in the ranking and the challenge as well :)

I last played some Fortnite last night on the ranked mode before moving to some creative a little later to take a break from the main modes. Will admit, I am enjoying the ranked mode at the moment much more than the core modes that are not ranked, just wish they would release solo zero builds ranked.

Been playing Diablo IV, but really anchoring for a playthrough of Kingdom Hearts.

PC: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
Mobile: Mobile Legends Bang Bang

The last game I played was Fortnite last night. Will admit, I am going to be happy to see this season end as it has been quite dull, just hope the next season is better than this one. I am happy to be nearing level 200 though and fully completing the battle pass :)

The last game I played was Pokemon Go, I finally caught my first Tyrunt yesterday when I was at work and then I caught another one through research this morning. It's currently my buddy, so I can get some candies to evolve it in the future.

ARK: Survival Evolved was my last game.

My main games are: ARK, Monster Hunter, New World (on occasion, waiting for expansion)

I played the first Gex on the PS1. I'm going to play through the entire game, I've never actually finished this one before. The only Gex game I completed once was Gex 3, it's the only one I had growing up though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor