Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

Online jobs are already saturated to be candid. Those who started in the early days are the ones enjoying the labour of online business and they already have consistent customers who believe they can deliver.

Yes, I am sure that many people who have joined bidding sites for a very long time are the ones who are actually earning much better than those who have joined recently. This is because the client is more likely to trust old members who deliver great results.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most conferences actually do have a fee and you are correct in this however I think that if you are able to generally get in you will be able to network pretty well however also if you look outside of the conference venue many people stand there and this can provide you with a networking opportunity as well.
I agree it's just that to get connected through conferencing can be very rare, when I was in school I attended a lot of seminars and conference hoping to seal a deal or submit my CV but it seemed they weren't ready to talk with some one like me.

I agree it's just that to get connected through conferencing can be very rare, when I was in school I attended a lot of seminars and conference hoping to seal a deal or submit my CV but it seemed they weren't ready to talk with some one like me.
The sort of opportunities are very rare and it can be quite difficult however you should not let that discourage you or change your impression in any way because it does require a long trial period before you are able to secure a good employment opportunity and I think that each employment opportunity that you may lose can be a stepping stone to something better.

I really do understand your pain on how difficult it is to find a job nowadays but I will advise that you should brought your specifications and you should learn more valuable skills that will help you.

I really do understand your pain on how difficult it is to find a job nowadays but I will advise that you should brought your specifications and you should learn more valuable skills that will help you.
Right now the economy is also struggling so many companies have had to downsize in order to still maintain a profit margin and as a result people are out of a job. Therefore I think that when the economy starts to recover that companies will start to expand once again and as a result this could help them in employing more people.

I don't think it's the difficult, infact it is more easy to secure a job online than offline. This is basically because you can sell yourself to your interviewer without knowing him or her in person.

Most of the online earners just tired and weary and they decided to quit earning online because they couldn't get a proper and a good paying job , you need to have an online skills to earn online.

It's only difficult when you don't have a good skill that's in high demands because competition exist in the jobs available online and only skills can give you an edge over others.
The truth is that I do not have some skills to be working online and this is why I have made up my mind to start learning some digital skill to be working online because I know that they'll be working as a freelance in online is quite a lucrative job.

The sort of opportunities are very rare and it can be quite difficult however you should not let that discourage you or change your impression in any way because it does require a long trial period before you are able to secure a good employment opportunity and I think that each employment opportunity that you may lose can be a stepping stone to something better.
It's not easy to keep hope alive, long expectations make the heart go weary, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't attend a conference if I am invited

It's not easy to keep hope alive, long expectations make the heart go weary, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't attend a conference if I am invited
Keeping hope alive can be hard and it is easy to get discouraged, however i think that it is all about trying to take an active role in making the situation better, such as going out and finding conferences that you can attend. Now they have very cheap online conferences that can be a good way to network as well.

Keeping hope alive can be hard and it is easy to get discouraged, however i think that it is all about trying to take an active role in making the situation better, such as going out and finding conferences that you can attend. Now they have very cheap online conferences that can be a good way to network as well.
If there's anything I have learnt, it is that we should try to work on what we can actually get keeping in mind what we want and hoping and working to achieve it

If you think writing is something you can keep up with and like doing as well, then you can engage yourself with as many get paid to post platforms as you can find online to make more money

If you think writing is something you can keep up with and like doing as well, then you can engage yourself with as many get paid to post platforms as you can find online to make more money
Generally when it comes to platform such as this one there is a lot of platforms that do not actually pay out their uses and as a result it can be quite tedious to put in a lot of work and not be rewarded accordingly. Personally I have only found a handful of forums that actually do work including this one.

Those who believe fining online jobs is difficult and say they cannot earn online are either too lazy to explore or do not have skills required for working online. Finding jobs online is easier than finding jobs online.

Getting a job online without a skill makes it even more difficult to get it than if ine had a skill at hand already though the competition is something to talk about separately too

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
When you find it difficult to find a legit website or App, it simply means that you are looking for the easy no brainer jobs. I will advice you stop looking for those and instead learn a new skill like writing or graphic design that is on market currently. This will help you to easily find a job online.

Wow, I thought I was the only one on this table, it is difficult to get jobs offline and the worse part is this, getting online jobs is way too difficult, and you can't even tell if it is legit or not, you would have spent so much time before you realise it.

If you think your time is wasted looking for online job, it means you are not looking in the right place and the right job. You can find a lot of jobs on upwork. However, you need skills.

If there is one very legit way to be making money online these days is by engaging in making posts on some or a few get paid to post platforms like what you're already getting better doin here at bizdustry and earning something too

The internet is wide and there are so many people that have filled up that space,so it will be difficult to just come by a legit paying job, except it comes highly recommended to you by those who have tested it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds