Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

In seeking for a job online, what do you have to offer? Either as a product or service. You see everyone earning is bringing something to the table. So the question is, what are you bringing? Do you have a product or skill to sell? If not, earning online would be difficult.
In addition, sites like bizdustry and onepoll (might require VPN depending on your location) are available as startups but the goal should be to have a product or service

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting a job online will be difficult more especially when you don't have any experience because most of the works online required experience.

A legit way in which you can earn online is through pay per post forums. The important thing is that there are many forums out there so you should do research on the forum style, the type of rewards that you get and the users personal experience from it as well because this will what will determine if it should be used or not. User reviews will prevent you from wasting your time online to use a site that may not materialize your earnings. In my opinion right now this forum is probably the best earning potential out there, and I greatly recommend it to the users.
Which is very true that online jobs are very difficult to see but if anyone knows himself and know someone that is already into online job it will be quite easy for the person to connect to the source of that online job that that the person is already doing.

Which is very true that online jobs are very difficult to see but if anyone knows himself and know someone that is already into online job it will be quite easy for the person to connect to the source of that online job that that the person is already doing.
It can be quite easy for that person to connect to the source because they know someone that is actually engaged in online learning and earning as well however you have to consider the fact that sometimes these job opportunities have a limited number on a specific website and therefore it can be quite difficult to get involved if they have exceeded this capacity.

It can be quite easy for that person to connect to the source because they know someone that is actually engaged in online learning and earning as well however you have to consider the fact that sometimes these job opportunities have a limited number on a specific website and therefore it can be quite difficult to get involved if they have exceeded this capacity.
The thing is that most online jobs or gigs that I've ever had introduced to me by people and show online job or kids abest promoted to people by users of referral which is quite very effective are bringing in more people into any online platform.

If you are looking for a reliable way of earning money online then I will advise you to look for a good skill to learn. After you are done learning then you can begin to be a freelancer..

Getting online jobs is difficult and demanding. I am a freelancer but could not even get a job on Fiverr and Upwork since I created my account. I was devastated. I think it's because I have zero reviews and no client will work with someone with zero review.

There are many ways in which you can earn money online , but its quite difficult to get a good paying job that pays handsomely well online , you might even search for months before you can get a job of your choice online.

The thing is that most online jobs or gigs that I've ever had introduced to me by people and show online job or kids abest promoted to people by users of referral which is quite very effective are bringing in more people into any online platform.
Referral systems are a very good way to try and promote a business or online website because both of the parties are actually benefiting from the use of the referral link. I have seen many people use a referral link however some of them do not actually have provisions for a referral link on their website and I have come across a few of those as well.

Referral systems are a very good way to try and promote a business or online website because both of the parties are actually benefiting from the use of the referral link. I have seen many people use a referral link however some of them do not actually have provisions for a referral link on their website and I have come across a few of those as well.
For any website that does not have provision for the referral program is not serious about increasing its members that are visiting the site because for a website to really be able to get traffic or members for the website it needs to employ a referral system.

It's really hard to find an online job. There are so complexity and competition. Here skills are required and main thing is that the knowledge and information are necessary about that forum.

Yes, it is indeed hard. Nowadays I have also noticed that even skilled workers are finding it hard to make money because just like the offline world, there is a lots of competition in the online world as well. You must compete on Freelancing sites and make sure your bid gets accepted and only then there is a possibility of making money online.

There is already a lot of competition in the online space when it comes to getting a legit paying platform or site that pays for your activities with them. You will have to keep searching and you'll eventually stumble on one

If you're in America or some part of Europe then it will be easier for you to get money online by participating in paid online surveys and other platforms.

Earning online even on legit platforms require some patience. Some people want to sign up and make the first withdrawal the very next day but it hardly works that way. For instance, here, you have to patiently contribute before earning.

For more than one year now, I have been getting paid for posting on different forums and I do not think it is difficult to get a legit website that pays.

Getting online jobs has become more competitive even more than offline ones. You are tend to be scammed by these sites of your time and money if possible. I tried to hone my skills during the pandemic and looked for sites that pay for them. It took me months to get some online writing sites in my locality here.

Even offline jobs are not that easy to find, ask those that graduated from higher institutions, I guess one reason for this is because communication gap, those that have what we need online and offline are not readily advertising to the masses.

Yes there are numerous platforms to work online but few pays well and are consistent. You can stick to the ones that pay well and have a long term stay online. Bizdustry and bmf are legit so you can start from them.

For any website that does not have provision for the referral program is not serious about increasing its members that are visiting the site because for a website to really be able to get traffic or members for the website it needs to employ a referral system.
The referral system is very prominent in the cryptocurrency community however I think what are the earning potential and opportunities it is not exactly prominent. After all there are some platforms that are actually able to achieve a good amount of people without having to rely on the referral system.

Even offline jobs are not that easy to find, ask those that graduated from higher institutions, I guess one reason for this is because communication gap, those that have what we need online and offline are not readily advertising to the masses.
I spent almost six month working online before I get a better paying site online , getting job online and offline is quite difficult because getting a comfortable and better paying job is scarce.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds