Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
I agree with you. It is really very difficult to find and earn money from online jobs. You will have to go through trainings and interviews in other online jobs like English tutoring. They will also look into your experiences and educational qualifications.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you think writing is something you can keep up with and like doing as well, then you can engage yourself with as many get paid to post platforms as you can find online to make more money
Money from paid to post platforms may not be sufficient for many people , but it's still a good source of income for students and bachelors who just need to look after themselves.

You should not most difficult to see the job you're looking for if you are strategic about it. You can join Facebook groups in your niche or area of expertise approachable that you need the job. You are going to meet a lot of rejections but if you persist you will see a good job.

As far as I am concerned, it is not esy to find a job but I do manage to find jobs and earn well. That's because I have professional-level specialized skills. You are not finding jobs because you may not have skills

It is very sad to hear about this development but I will encourage you that you should keep on searching as there are a lot of legit online making platforms.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

If you have any skills in marketing it you are good with people, you could start affiliate marketing. Its free and if you pick tasks with high commissions you can earn decently.

I can't say I know an online job that pays well but the truth is that getting an online work is difficult most especially the one that pays well, I think most online job you can get and they will pay you good money has to do with you having a skill and also getting information on the right site to market your skill

It's always hard to find the job online when anyone starts from the scratch with little or no skills in hand. Once anyone acquires a unique skill , you will maje a living from online earning.

Yes, It's is difficult to find a job online in this pandemic situation. Get freelancing work from the best site Fiverr.

If you cannot get jobs and you feel that your time is wastes, there might be two reasons, one you are not doing this in the right way, two, you do not have bankable skills

Online job is difficult to find because there are thousands of scam sites online, that is why you considered it as wasting of time when searching for online job but one must not relent u ntill the aims and objectives is achieved

If you cannot get jobs and you feel that your time is wastes, there might be two reasons, one you are not doing this in the right way, two, you do not have bankable skills
That's true, getting a job these days is not as easy as it was back then. The best would be to find a hand skill to support yourself be it online or offline. Waiting for a job might be a total waste of time.

If you are having hard times in finding jobs online this means that you either don't have skills or you are not doing things properly. Just like in real life, you need skills and knowledge to find jobs online.

yes that's true you hardly find legit app to earn money , many people are into scaming ,they are looking for a possible way to earn , sometimes I even wander someone may have the experience to start up a business but he uses his experience to scam people

It's really hard to find an online job. There are so complexity and competition. Here skills are required and main thing is that the knowledge and information are necessary about that forum.
Most people do not know that finding an online job is quite difficult they just think that it is easy because they found it very easy to do but they never knew that other people might not find it easy to do for example it took me 5 years before I found an online platform for me to make money from.

Investing more time to find high paying websites and ways to make money can guarantee you to earn full time online with efforts and dedication. Thing is to seek advice from those who have been in the similar situation in the beginning and they way they emerged successfully earning money online.

not Finding a job online is, to me, not as difficult as it seems. There are numerous get paid to write, survey an tasks participation websites out there that one can gain reasonable amount of money from if combined together. It is only that some of these sites pay a miniature amount of money and the effort you put in is not always worth the small pay:cool:
Finding a job online is quite difficult because what mostly determine if you will get a good job online did you just ask you that you have and how skilled you are in that digital skills of yours.

Online job is difficult to find because there are thousands of scam sites online, that is why you considered it as wasting of time when searching for online job but one must not relent u ntill the aims and objectives is achieved
The scam sites can make it so discouraging to look for jobs online. That is why it is best to know to determine which sites are scams and which ones are legit. Being active in forums gives you access to identifying scam sites.

The scam sites can make it so discouraging to look for jobs online. That is why it is best to know to determine which sites are scams and which ones are legit. Being active in forums gives you access to identifying scam sites.
yes i agree with you. there is so many scams online and people stuck with scam sites while they believe its legit and they will get the return of their work or investment.

Getting a job online isn't as difficult as you think. It depends on the skills you have. Take for example if you are a graphic designer or a transcriptionit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds