Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

Perhaps your time is wasted because you are finding the job at the wrong place? Why don't you try freelancer and upwork? The fact of the matter is that it is not easy to get an online job because market is tough and very competitive.
Alot of persons feel working online is easy so it should also he easy getting jobs online as well but this is not true. The competition online is extremely tough, I also had difficulties finding the right kind of job online when I first started, what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Alot of persons feel working online is easy so it should also he easy getting jobs online as well but this is not true. The competition online is extremely tough, I also had difficulties finding the right kind of job online when I first started, what about you?
That is never true and I think that its require sometime and you could spend alot of money as well,I remember when I started my online jorney I surf many site and do so many research to ensure I reachout to my goals but finally I have the type of profession I want online(blogger)but it was hard at the beginning

That is never true and I think that its require sometime and you could spend alot of money as well,I remember when I started my online jorney I surf many site and do so many research to ensure I reachout to my goals but finally I have the type of profession I want online(blogger)but it was hard at the beginning
Hmmm the beginning is always the toughest. I recently acquired graphic design skills. Since am new the traffic is still very low, I wanted to also try freelancing so I registered on people per hour but to even make my first post, I am finding it difficult.

The fact of the matter is that it is definitely too hard to seek online jobs due to the fact that several online marketplaces are quite competitive. I am not sure, but why don't you actually try your luck with revenue sharing websites?

Yeah, I believe that why now a days it is hard/difficult to find a good site that you can earn quick and fast is because not is easy in this life and again, is life also is business on it owns, trying to use 1kobo to make 2 to 3kobo.

I don't really think there is a site were you can earn money online without wasting much of your time. Most of the sites are not easy to earn from them.

Well, online jobs, can be said, they are difficult to find and some times it can be said it's easy to find. depending on the kind of jobs you are looking for, and what skills you have to offer. the very difficult to find because it's very competitive and alot of people with the same skills as you are, are seeking the same job.

When my friend first became a freelancer online, he really didn't get enough jobs then; atleast not up to the extent he expected but things grew better with time. So you really need patience and hard work while working online

If you are finding difficulty in getting a job, you might be perhaps looking at the wrong place. You need to try a lot of platforms, a lot of jobs and settle with the one that works for you

My belief is that if you are looking for the job the right way no matter how long it is you are still going to land a good job overtime. I saw a case study in which someone apply for over 290 Jobs before equal and the lucrative one.

Online jobs are difficult to find because the market place is very competitive. In order to survive in this marketplace you need to have a skill that is very rare or a skill that is in high demand. When you have that kind of skill it becomes easier for you to get a job that will be rewarding for your efforts.
Yes. The online market is very competitive. There are lots of people with good skills and certifications. So, for one to be able to stand out in the market place, improving on one's skill would be a good option to consider.

This depends on the site you are searching for the job and the kind of services you render or your skill. If you have a high in demand skill like website designing , contents writing and many of the online related skills getting a job online wouldn't be too difficult for you.

Yes, I agree with you, it is difficult to find a suitable site for making money. If at least you find it, there are always minuses that interfere with work. I was looking for a normal site for about a month. on the internet 90% of scam sites need to beware of them. And so I advise you a micro task site like RapidWorkers, Picoworkers and others.

Yes, I agree with you, it is difficult to find a suitable site for making money. If at least you find it, there are always minuses that interfere with work. I was looking for a normal site for about a month. on the internet 90% of scam sites need to beware of them. And so I advise you a micro task site like RapidWorkers, Picoworkers and others.
Its not that too hard to do that its just that you are following the wrong direction I will advice that you use forum like this look at some post which the members post and then chose any of the way which you can earn with

There are alot of legit sites o guess you have not been searching very well. I know of wow app that you get paid by playing games, chatting and answering surveys. I also know of other sites apart from. Bizdustry that pay such as beer Money forum,the forumwheel, the forum coin, my lot and dime forum..

First of all you need to try as much as possiblie to ensure that you chose and make a choice of the type of program that you want to use to be earning online, someone like me I work as a blogger and after that I do marketing so if you are just new I will suggest that you use ptp forum at the beginning

I don't really think there is a site were you can earn money online without wasting much of your time. Most of the sites are not easy to earn from them.
It's normal to waste some quality time when you are doing research online concerning getting a good good lucrative job online , because most of the site you see sometimes are time wasting.

It may be difficult for you to make money generally online because you do not have a skill. We needs skill to make money online. That's what we needs. Most of these free platforms will be wasting our time.

Information is power , you can easily make money online but you first need to make the neccesary research looking for information on legitimate money making websites online .

Actually getting a job online is not that difficult compared to offline business though sometimes it depends on the skills you have and what good you are into.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds