Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

This depends on the site you are searching for the job and the kind of services you render or your skill. If you have a high in demand skill like website designing , contents writing and many of the online related skills getting a job online wouldn't be too difficult for you.

In the past, I have worked for sites like Copywriters and my time was also wasted. I guess that many people seek for online jobs at wrong places. A person must determine what he is good at and eventually they will get a job.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the past, I have worked for sites like Copywriters and my time was also wasted. I guess that many people seek for online jobs at wrong places. A person must determine what he is good at and eventually they will get a job.
The online space is a bit different from the offline world. In the offline world we are always advised to go for things we are talented on, but the same may not be applicable here.

The online space is a bit different from the offline world. In the offline world we are always advised to go for things we are talented on, but the same may not be applicable here.

I think that both online and offline jobs require you to be knowledgeable. Majority of the freelancers are quite talented and they have relevant experience when it comes to working online.

To be at the better chance of having a reasonable way to make money online you just needs to learn a skill . Looking for free ways online to make money apart from paid to post website is not always easy.

I think that both online and offline jobs require you to be knowledgeable. Majority of the freelancers are quite talented and they have relevant experience when it comes to working online.
The point I was trying to pass out is that no one should be looking for opportunities to be making much money in the online space when they don't have a skill . The same is also applicable to offline. We have to learn from this.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
I understand perfectly what you are trying to say . You need to also understand that making money with app will not really be profitable because I haven't seen a app that really pays for you to perform simple activities . Platforms like this is the only way you can be making at least $1 every day.

Finding a job online is really difficult, but you can make it possible by having a good skills to bring you multiple streams of income, having skills is the best way to earn money online.

There are a lot of legit online job sites and app but the problem is that most of them don't pay very well. You seem like you need a good paying online site. If you can accept average to little pay for now, you can try get paid to platforms like trendri forum.

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

It is even harder to earn online in these modern times and post-pandemic due to the intense competition that has engulfed online jobs. A lot of people worked on online jobs when COVID-19 began and have not looked back since. I would recommend a platform called Latium which would pay you handsomely for performing a job if you have a special skill

Yes, nothing online is easy but I think you are already in the right place, if you want to earn money online you can decide to be posting on bizdustry, you'll earn a good amount of money on a daily basis.

The fact that it is online does not simple made it that you are going to be getting every job but instead you have to work hard and also works mart in order to stand a chance.

Most of the online business and investment are full of scam andthats the main reason why most people are scared of investing or doing any online business , so we must be careful when looking for job online .

Because of the intense competition in the industry, finding an online job might be challenging.
You need to possess a skill that is either uncommon or in high demand in order to survive in this market.
A job that will pay you well for your efforts is easier to obtain when you have that kind of skill.

I think it is not much difficult as you think, you should discover your skill or learn a specific skill then you can easily use it to make money online either by doing jobs or selling gigs.

Online jobs are difficult to find because the market place is very competitive. In order to survive in this marketplace you need to have a skill that is very rare or a skill that is in high demand. When you have that kind of skill it becomes easier for you to get a job that will be rewarding for your efforts.
One of the things about online jobs is that the online world is a global community,and for you to be able to survive you need to be extremly good and proficient at what you do.

Most of the online business and investment are full of scam andthats the main reason why most people are scared of investing or doing any online business , so we must be careful when looking for job online .
many investment platforms on the internet are total scam. That is why you must avoid them by all means. If you want to invest if you invest in things like cryptocurrency and other that requires you to have knowledge.

It's very true I think to find jobs online is easy it's depend on which option you want to go at,for instance you can learn how to write an ebooks and sell for money,you can start with forum posting it's an other good way to earn some money online

It's very true I think to find jobs online is easy it's depend on which option you want to go at,for instance you can learn how to write an ebooks and sell for money,you can start with forum posting it's an other good way to earn some money online
Probably, there is always opportunities to make money online but what really matters is the things you go for. Writing ebooks is actually one of the best ways of making money online but you must be interested and have enough knowledge.

its not that there is no job online , there are tons of money making opportunities online but most of them are paying just a token amount of money , so you need to make the neccesary research to get a better online job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds