Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is difficult to find a job online. my time is always wasted.

I don't find it difficult to get a job online e. If you get the right source for a legit money making site it will be easier for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

thanks in advance to those who will share your online job story with me.
I Know that feeling and I can attest to the stress and time wasted just to hustle online gigs,well learn a skill and perfect it,there is always someone out there that will require your services.

A legit way in which you can earn online is through pay per post forums. The important thing is that there are many forums out there so you should do research on the forum style, the type of rewards that you get and the users personal experience from it as well because this will what will determine if it should be used or not. User reviews will prevent you from wasting your time online to use a site that may not materialize your earnings. In my opinion right now this forum is probably the best earning potential out there, and I greatly recommend it to the users.

Have you heard about The Forum Wheel? It is also one of the most popular forums that used to pay people; however, I do not think that the forum is active. I tried signing up on the forum, but I never understood how the platform works. Do you know something about it?

why is it that nowadays it is difficult to find a legit website or phone app that you can earn money without wasting your time for just a small amount of income. does anyone here know and can provide proof that this is a paying app or website. I want to be able to work since the pandemic, I stopped working. now I wish I could find without wasting my time and be able to live a family.

if anyone now knows a legit site or app and there is a fact can you share it with me to stop the bad cycle I am doing just because I am looking for a job online

Getting job online is real and pays, it only become a waste of time when you go to the wrong platform, many people earn millions online. There's no work that doesn't require your time and energy so for you to do well in online business you must dedicate your time and energy and also learn how the business works. Most people make money from Bitcoin and forex trading. Bizdustry too is a perfect and legit platform you can make money from.

Getting online job is getting more difficult by the day. I have tried many website online jobs and I end up wasting my time. For now I only concentrate more on this platform to earn as much I can to complement my offline work.

It is indeed very difficult to find a job online and at times due to the restrictions on the forum or the site. Most of this online jobs I see their payment mode is restricted to PayPal and cryptos they don't offer payment maybe through payooner or local bank account which is frustrating and limiting.

I wanted to make much money online as well, but soon I have realized that is not that easy. I have realized that you need some specific skills which are in high demand online, if you want to earn couple of hundreds dollars online. Such as web designer, video editor etc. Those are skills which are well paid in the online world. (and I still don't have those skills:))

I wanted to make much money online as well, but soon I have realized that is not that easy. I have realized that you need some specific skills which are in high demand online, if you want to earn couple of hundreds dollars online. Such as web designer, video editor etc. Those are skills which are well paid in the online world. (and I still don't have those skills:))
The competition online is very tough to succeed, you would need to have enough skills. Do you have any skill you would like to learn or that you are currently learning?

Perhaps your time is wasted because you are finding the job at the wrong place? Why don't you try freelancer and upwork? The fact of the matter is that it is not easy to get an online job because market is tough and very competitive.

I don't find it difficult to get a job online e. If you get the right source for a legit money making site it will be easier for you.
That is true but one funny thing about earning online is that you need to have a choice and know what you want there are various opportunity which we can indulge with online for instant you can start as a blogger and also affiliate marketer,if you are the type that love doing GPT jobs then you can choice from the numerous site that you might want to work wit thou I still classify it as blogging mostly some gpt site that specialize on content writing and review,am a blogger and my business online is moving,even what we are doing here at Bizdustry is a profession to some newbie

Most website do not really need people from certain location which most times is always Africa that is why it is always very difficult for people to get some survey jobs online because of the location restriction but even with that a lot of people are making money as a freelancer with their various skills.

This day's it's very difficult to find a legal or legit online work is very difficult and take a lot of time, hardwork and not giving up. I have been searching and still searching

It can be very hard to make money online if you are not following a proven strategy. I think you have been looking at the wrong way to make money online.

It might be difficult to get a job online. Till you get your first job or assignment online. If the client if satisfied with your work, he will return to you all the time and even can recommend you to his friends. You can work even full time online.

trust me you won't find any legit sites to make money from, if you want to make money online, trust me what you need to do, is find a high income skill and learn it very well. i have tried a lot of sites but none seemed to pay, like you they just waste my time

It is very difficult to money online. Making money online needs to be execise patient and open eye very well because of scam. Is not wasting of time because you are looking for more income.

Have you tried advertising your skill.
Jump on fiverr or LinkedIn, make your profile seen. You could get lucky and hired depending on your acquired skill.
The competition on job sites is becoming tight.

I have also wasted lots of time online too. I made it a point of duty to always consult members of the bizdustry on legitimate site before signing up on them. You are on the right platform where you can make $1in a day.

it also depends on what you like to do. In the online world there is a lot of competition, so you are not wanted at first.

There are many legit and old sites online, now it depends on what you are looking for.

Are you looking for ptc sites, investment sites, games, forums where to post, surveys? in any case, enter the "get paid programs" category and there you will find 100% what you are looking for.

Well, here you are. You can actually start earning from here, as you can earn a dollar if you remain active and communicative. You could join other posting forums and if you want to earn better you can go into freelancing if you have a skill

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds