Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the transaction using Payeer fast and safe?

Payeer is one of the fastest payment gateway platform that doesn't last more than a minute to see your payment reflect on your account sent by a merchant online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any idea about payeer, the most fastest way of transaction I have and that is the one I've been using his PayPal account, since it is an electronic transaction I think is okay but I've never used payeer before

I have seen people people used payeer before especially my family and friends and none of them ever complained about it not been safe to use for their business transactions.

I have never used it. I'm sure a lot of people use it. What I don't understand is you want to use it because you are curious about it?

I.never used payeer before, but the information read about them shows they are reliable option, trusted and fast when delivering payments.

Thank you for sharing this information, I have an account there, but I did not know those limitations, you have to be very careful not to lose money
I do not have an account with payoneer because I don't see any need for it as I have been using my cryptocurrency wallet to receive all my online payment so I do not really need any other payment platform known as PayPal or payoneer or pay money.

I do not have an account with payoneer because I don't see any need for it as I have been using my cryptocurrency wallet to receive all my online payment so I do not really need any other payment platform known as PayPal or payoneer or pay money.
I have been using Payeer for a long time, and so far it has worked well for me, I can exchange and trade cryptocurrencies. The best thing is that I can transfer my money to my other wallet, to send what I want to my bank account.

Yes it is also one of the best way and the fastest to send and receive payments from one individual to another, payeer is good but it has a little transaction fee higher than what what payoneer and PayPal is charging.

I recommend using it for smaller transactions because then it will be faster, safer and more accurate so I recommend it for small business traders !

I myself never use payee Platform before, so I don't know how it works but I believe I will try and make some research about the paying platform to know if it is fast and paying as well.

I have been using Payeer for a long time, and so far it has worked well for me, I can exchange and trade cryptocurrencies. The best thing is that I can transfer my money to my other wallet, to send what I want to my bank account.
I know you will be experiencing good time using prayer as you are definitely not in Nigerian as I don't think that they do work well with Nigerian uses as much as cryptocurrency works for me. The greatest advantage that I see in cryptocurrency over here is the high exchange rate which leads to or greater learning than any other platform online.

I know you will be experiencing good time using prayer as you are definitely not in Nigerian as I don't think that they do work well with Nigerian uses as much as cryptocurrency works for me. The greatest advantage that I see in cryptocurrency over here is the high exchange rate which leads to or greater learning than any other platform online.
True, I am not from Nigeria and I understand that what works for me, may not work for you. I have read countless posts from Nigerians, when they refer to the best way to do their transactions is with cryptocurrencies, the problem is the high cost of transactions.

Iactually do not have an account with the payment gateway but I have seen a lot of people using the platform and reported that it is safe and secure.

Iactually do not have an account with the payment gateway but I have seen a lot of people using the platform and reported that it is safe and secure.
Although in my case, I once read about a Payeer user who once lost an amount of cryptocurrencies in a P2P transaction. But in the end it was due to lack of experience, that's why you have to be very vigilant when doing this kind of transactions.

Payer is one of the most popular ways to which people send and receive payments I have had the opportunity of using the service and they are absolutely tip notch.

Yes it is. Transactions using the payeer is very fast and it is also very safe. Payeer gives you the opportunity to also utilize your finances with the cryptocurrencies option they offer in their wallets as well

Indeed payeer is a tested and trusted platform and its safe too so there is no reason to panic as they're making additional improvements on how to better serve too

Indeed payeer is a tested and trusted platform and its safe too so there is no reason to panic as they're making additional improvements on how to better serve too
It is very important that you bring this detail to the subject, since I read somewhere that Payeer is indeed making improvements, in order to make things easier for users. I personally love the site.

I have never used Payeer but so many reviews here and other sites say that it is a great one. The reason I am not using it is because I don't know how I will convert the Payeer money to my local currency.

Actually using payeer is definitely one of the best option in a business it's a lot more better and reliable source for transactions entirely it faster and funding of people is okay there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds