Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the transaction using Payeer fast and safe?

Payeer paying system ,especially using payer as a tansaction between customers is very fast, safe and reliable , it has never given me any cause for alarm since i started using it.
Payeer is very safe,I have been using it for a while now they seem to be reliable and also they have a good review

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes ,payeer is safe and it send funds very fast to another account. I really like this service. If anyone didn't try it, he can make an account free and can try it. He ll definitely like it.
So what have heard from people using none of the account they said it is fast when being assessed but I do not have a payeer account.

You can make use of payeer for your safe and fast transaction but just that the charges are getting high these days, I was charged almost $1 for transferring $5 the first time I tried it.

True, I am not from Nigeria and I understand that what works for me, may not work for you. I have read countless posts from Nigerians, when they refer to the best way to do their transactions is with cryptocurrencies, the problem is the high cost of transactions.
There are cryptocurrencies which have low transaction cost like the outcome that this platform is using to pay us. This cryptocurrency and order low transaction cryptocurrency is one way for someone to be able to receive their payment online and since I have been using cryptocurrency as my payment method I haven't regretted it one bit.

There are cryptocurrencies which have low transaction cost like the outcome that this platform is using to pay us. This cryptocurrency and order low transaction cryptocurrency is one way for someone to be able to receive their payment online and since I have been using cryptocurrency as my payment method I haven't regretted it one bit.
It's our opinion, as I agree with you it all depends on the crypto they choose to transact with, and it's not a general result the high costs. Since the first time I was paid with LTC, I switched to the payment method, it is already a lot that I save compared to the dollar.

I would only recommend using Payeer for small transactions. Do not use it to receive or send large amounts of money to your friends and family because the risk is to high. I've seen lots of people online saying how their Payeer account was hacked and all funds were stolen, and the Payeer support team can't do nothing to help you.
Wow!! Is that so? If then, payeer aught to have done a better job by now in improving their security of their wallet to prevent a repeat of such ugly occurence

I have used payer as a means of payment before same with many others and I have not had any problem with them till date to be honest so you can try them out.

the people I know when that uses heat have never complained of any issues ranging from security to production issues so I think it is very safe.

I have used payer as a means of payment before same with many others and I have not had any problem with them till date to be honest so you can try them out.
I have also been using Payeer for some time and I have had no problems, I hope it stays that way. So far it has been the best method of payment other than my wallet to Airtm.

I have also been using Payeer for some time and I have had no problems, I hope it stays that way. So far it has been the best method of payment other than my wallet to Airtm.
I have not really used the payment method before but I think I would like to use it in the nearest future. I am glad it has been good for you, i also have people that uses it.

I didn't use payeer so, I have little or information on the subject but i do know that payeer will compete favourably with PayPal. I heard that it has a favourable feature and it's gaining popularity recently

I have not really used the payment method before but I think I would like to use it in the nearest future. I am glad it has been good for you, i also have people that uses it.
It is correct, it has given me good results, besides saving me money on the transaction. Many had recommended it to me, but I did not want to venture into cryptocurrencies, and here I am involved in it, which is better for me.

Is always fast and safe to use this means of transaction as withdrawal means, I guarantee you that you can never regret using this means of transaction

I never knew payeer have this kind of flaws before now. I have never used my payeer ever since I opened and registered for it. On really have to be careful then
I would only recommend using Payeer for small transactions. Do not use it to receive or send large amounts of money to your friends and family because the risk is to high. I've seen lots of people online saying how their Payeer account was hacked and all funds were stolen, and the Payeer support team can't do nothing to help you.

For us that have been restricted from receiving PayPal funds, payeer is a very fast and reliable alternative and we use it always without any issues.

Payeer paying system,e especially using payer as a transaction between customers is very fast, safe and reliable it has never given me any cause for alarm since started using it.
Well it has to give me a lot of trouble because of their fees, especially when you are swapping from a coin to another and also while withdrawing from the app

It's our opinion, as I agree with you it all depends on the crypto they choose to transact with, and it's not a general result the high costs. Since the first time I was paid with LTC, I switched to the payment method, it is already a lot that I save compared to the dollar.
I really love the way that we always agree on most things and I thank god that there are other cryptocurrencies in the market even when one becomes very expensive in the transaction cost, we can always switch to other cheaper cryptocurrencies.

I really love the way that we always agree on most things and I thank god that there are other cryptocurrencies in the market even when one becomes very expensive in the transaction cost, we can always switch to other cheaper cryptocurrencies.
That's right, there are always options in cryptocurrency that we can take advantage of to save some money on transactions. Indeed we agree on many issues, but we also learn from each other (y) (y)

That's right, there are always options in cryptocurrency that we can take advantage of to save some money on transactions. Indeed we agree on many issues, but we also learn from each other (y) (y)
I believe that even if the Litecoin cryptocurrency keeps on increasing in transaction fees then there will always be an alternative cryptocurrency that will be much cheaper in transaction fees that someone can use.

For us that have been restricted from receiving PayPal funds, payeer is a very fast and reliable alternative and we use it always without any issues.
I have never used PayPal account before and I've never used payeer account before because I did not know how both of them work , for PayPal it is restricted because that could have been the first mode of payment i could have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds