Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the transaction using Payeer fast and safe?

Actually, I have not been using payeer, that's is because I am just too satisfied with the ones I am currently using and don't want.to give it a trial, but from what I gathered, I learnt that it is also good, fast, safe and reliable

Advertisement Placeholder
Payeer online wallet supports cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, as well as most traditional currencies. This tool allows you to both deposit and withdraw funds. Users can obtain a Payeer Platinum MasterCard credit card, which allows them to withdraw cash from ATMs and make standard payments

Transactions using payeer is very fast and reliable, I use payeer for most of my online business and payment because it is very reliable and the charges to me is very appealing, I have never regretted using payeer for once

Aside from PayPal, Payoneer and stripe, payeer happens to be one of the safest, secure and the most reliable e-commerce platforms. I have made payments and also receive payments with it countless times, and it has never failed me.

I vehave never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.
I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.
I have been using payeer account from almost 8 months and I found is the most easy and user friendly service for all users, furthermore its really very secure and safe, you can active 2AF security to further strengthen your security of transections.

Of all the payment systems, Payeer is one of the most trusted amongst others. Experience has shown that in an online wallet you can safely store financial savings, as well as actively use them. It is easy to send funds and pay for services, the transaction speed is amazing.

It is very safe to use but I must warn you to be extremely careful most especially if you are transacting huge amount of money. As there are a lot of hackers roaming about looking for who to hack. This is a fact and without being told you should know this already.

It is safe to receive your payment online through payeeer. This method is flexible and can be learnt. From research this can be regarded as a substitute for nations where PayPal is restricted. Another point is that your money might take a little longer to arrive.

Yes the transactions are fast. Im using payeer to accept payments from russian earning websites though so the money im recieving is not that big.. so I can't tell how much secure payeer is.. never had any problems with it anyway.

I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.
Payeer is a great platform to send money throughout the world. And it is very easy to transaction of amount. I have been doing money transactions in it for some time and I have seen that we can withdraw money easily. It has become very important and easy to send money from one account to another.

Payeer is not only good but also safe
You can exchange Payeer USD to Bank Wire INR with the help of any exchanger shown on the list. ... Note: you can get better exchange rates for currency pair Payeer USD to BankWire INR by getting forwarded to the exchanger's website from OKchanger rather than by visiting the exchanger's website directly.

Well payeer is a very safe and secured way to receive and send funds online, I have been using it quite for sometime now due to the limitations PayPal has imposed on my country. All my time of using payeer, I haven't had any problem with them.

Well, I haven’t used payeer for any transactions but I know people who have and they haven’t told of any issues yet, but I can’t say for sure you know every platform has it’s good and bad sides.

I'm mostly confident with using paypal because it has been trusted in many years. But I'm considering to open an account on payeer or payoneer. Based on the reviews by other members here, it seems that it is safe to use.

I haven't use payeer for personal transaction, but I think is fast in any funds it send money fast to any account, because I have see people using payeer to send money into someone account, and them can use it to receive any online payment,

I've been using them for quite a long time and I've not have any issue with them well I think they are legit and I've been serving their customer diligently, if you have any bad experience with them or anyone of you here that I have any bad experience with them can just drop it here

I have used payeer once and the transaction was fast and at a cheaper rate , this is the main reason most people prefer to use payeer . Also payeer permits one to swap one cryptocurrency for another. And it is available worldwide

Payeer is actually a global brand that is quite reliable. They have multiple wallets with a very nice security system for your funds. I do believe that you won't have any problems using them though. The biggest flex with them is their low transaction fee, one of the best in the market.

I've heard about payeer countless number of times although I haven't used it for any transaction so I don't know if the services are fast. Been using Payoneer all the while and it's services are safe and fast.

Most of my online transactions ( payments and exchanges) I make use of either paypal or crypto. I haven't make use of payeer so I don't really know how fast and reliable it is. But I heard that it is the best alternative to PayPal

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds