Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the transaction using Payeer fast and safe?

I also have a payeer account myself but have never transacted with it before. Only one person in this platform i have heard that says payeer is not to be trusted with large sums of money

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.
I do not use payeer, but i have read a lot of good reviews about it.
I think transactions here are safe and fast, but still one has to be careful, know more about the tool before using it.

Yes, Payeer is pretty good payment processor. They have a really fast support in case you encounter any kind of error or problem. I contacted them and they resolved the issue related to payments pretty quickly.

I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.
I have never used payeer as well, but I have heard many commend on the efficiency of payeer for transactions.
So, I think transactions are fast and safe on payeer.

Payeer is something I solely use for ptc sites on the internet. I exchange them for paypal when they reach a specific number. I don't use PayPal for transactions since I'm not sure what to make of it.

Yes it is safe to use Payeer to transfer money to people. However, just like every other payment platform, always be careful not to disclose key passwords or pins to people.

Sending and receiving funds with most of the online payment processors is very fast, the moment you click send here on your account, your receiver will see the balance credited on his account.

What I only know about them is that it is a way of receiving payment , I don't know some of their character like the charges they are getting per a transaction, in terms of fasted transaction I believe they are able to do it.

I have use payeer before and I think the transaction is more safe and fast ,there is nothing to be more worried about if incase you have input the correct details when doing the transaction

I do not use payeer, but i have read a lot of good reviews about it.
I think transactions here are safe and fast, but still one has to be careful, know more about the tool before using it.
Yes. Transactions done with payeer are fast and safe. I hardly hear or see reviews about poor services with payeer.
However, it is better for small transactions.

I personally never use Payeer for any kind of transactions. Only once or twice I used it in the past I think to withdraw from some websites but that's it. So I can't speak from personal experience about their security but I told you what I read and heard from other people. You should do some of your own research.

Though I haven't used them before but reviews online have shown that they're fast and trustworthy. Even if the transaction speed is not as fast as you prefer, one thing is sure - your funds are safe and would still deliver.

I personally never use Payeer for any kind of transactions. Only once or twice I used it in the past I think to withdraw from some websites but that's it. So I can't speak from personal experience about their security but I told you what I read and heard from other people. You should do some of your own research.
Yea, we do not even use a PayPal account here ,so we might not really know how secured and fast their transaction is... I am also interested to learn from people who are using it already.

I believe that payeer can be very fast and safe when it come to transaction but for me I have never make use payeer for transaction before, but I see some of my friends using it for their transaction.

Only once or twice I used it in the past I think to withdraw from some websites but that's it. So I can't speak from personal experience about their security but I told you what I read and heard from other people. You should do some of your own research.
many people this days like receiving their online payments through Payeer. They say it is really good, so fast and the fees are not as high as in PayPal. I would love to try it too but I do not know how to convert the money from Payeer to my local cash.

Payeer is a trusted platform. I don't know how long it will take to have your transaction delivered to the recipient. I know the platforms generally is trusted by millions of people.

I have actually heard about the method of transaction and many sites are making use of it to pay their members. I wonder if it's available to those in lower tier regions.

I am yet to open up an account with payeer but based on the positive reviews you see on play store and appstore.
I guess it is practically safe to transact

Payeer isnone of the best payment processors after PayPal , I have been able to use payeer twice and it has been a wonderful experience and even some of my friends do use payeer .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds