Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have your customer tried to scam you?

I am sorry to hear about this. Getting scammed by a person or a customer could be heartbreaking and this should never happen to anyone, especially during times when many people are suffering from economical issues. People deserve to be paid on time.

This was a very difficult situation for me at the time but unfortunately there was nothing I could do about it but with time I've been able to get to the stage where I know that I have a very strong reputation online.

It's going to be very difficult for someone to scam me in any kind of job that I'm going to do for the person because there is no way I am going to accept the job without getting my payment first.

Advertisement Placeholder
This was a very difficult situation for me at the time but unfortunately there was nothing I could do about it but with time I've been able to get to the stage where I know that I have a very strong reputation online.

It's going to be very difficult for someone to scam me in any kind of job that I'm going to do for the person because there is no way I am going to accept the job without getting my payment first.

There are many different kinds of businesses that understand the importance of money and they do realise that they may get scammed. This is why they usually ask for advance payment. This is the kind of policy many businesses such as restaurant owners have made. You have to pay the cash before they take your order.

There are many different kinds of businesses that understand the importance of money and they do realise that they may get scammed. This is why they usually ask for advance payment. This is the kind of policy many businesses such as restaurant owners have made. You have to pay the cash before they take your order.

Whenever you are working online as a freelancer, it is who is going to be in your best interest to make sure that you receive your payment before doing any work for anybody not minding what reputation the person have online. This is because people can easily change at any point in time. I will never risk my work money for any reason whatsoever today.

Whenever you are working online as a freelancer, it is who is going to be in your best interest to make sure that you receive your payment before doing any work for anybody not minding what reputation the person have online. This is because people can easily change at any point in time. I will never risk my work money for any reason whatsoever today.

I was once scammed by a person who asked me to write an article. He never paid me. I really do not know what people get by wronging people. These kind of scammers should be ashamed of themselves. They make people work hard and they never pay the workers. This is why I support the Escrow payment system.

I have been in this situation several times years ago when I was still building my online freelancer reputation. I had to do some jobs before being paid for it. Some clients that are dishonest will never pay. I have lost more than $300 to such dishonest buyers.

There are so many freelancers whom have experienced the same thing like you did and some even worst. There was a freelancer who recounted her own experience which cost her $600. It's a big amount of money to lose as a result of working for a scammer.

There are so many freelancers whom have experienced the same thing like you did and some even worst. There was a freelancer who recounted her own experience which cost her $600. It's a big amount of money to lose as a result of working for a scammer.

Scamming people and not paying them is one of the heinous crimes and this should be punishable. The main problem is that such kind of scammers usually get away with that. However, they certainly experience many problems in life when they wrong the people.

Scamming people and not paying them is one of the heinous crimes and this should be punishable. The main problem is that such kind of scammers usually get away with that. However, they certainly experience many problems in life when they wrong the people.

I agree with you that scammers needs to be punished. The only problem is that since it's a crime which they commit only online without any physical touch, it's impossible to catch them but if they can be caught, they need to do at least 10 years of time in jail.

I agree with you that scammers needs to be punished. The only problem is that since it's a crime which they commit only online without any physical touch, it's impossible to catch them but if they can be caught, they need to do at least 10 years of time in jail.

This is also one of the main reasons so many HYIP programs manage to scam people. It might be possible that these HYIP sites may be misusing the identity of another person and claim that so and so person is the owner of the company. In reality no one may know anything about the actual identity of the owner.

I was once scammed by a person who asked me to write an article. He never paid me. I really do not know what people get by wronging people. These kind of scammers should be ashamed of themselves. They make people work hard and they never pay the workers. This is why I support the Escrow payment system.

It's quite unfortunate that this keeps happening to innocent freelancers who are new to working online because they are the one's likely to fall victim to such acts. Any old freelancer who's worked for years wouldn't fall victim to this often because they know better.

It's quite unfortunate that this keeps happening to innocent freelancers who are new to working online because they are the one's likely to fall victim to such acts. Any old freelancer who's worked for years wouldn't fall victim to this often because they know better.

Well, I really like the system of many freelancing websites. They allow their freelancers to receive an advance payment in order to secure the job and payment when the bid is selected on a freelancing website. This also includes freelancers who are new in the industry. Many newbies also try to make money on freelancing websites.

Well, I really like the system of many freelancing websites. They allow their freelancers to receive an advance payment in order to secure the job and payment when the bid is selected on a freelancing website. This also includes freelancers who are new in the industry. Many newbies also try to make money on freelancing websites.

They do this to protect those that offer services on their websites. As far as I am concerned, it is very important to have that balance when you are running a freelancing website because some clients can be funny when asking that you do a job for them.

Well, the problem here is the fact that not all the people would be willing to pay an upfront fee. I think that online platforms such as Freelancer and Upwork are the best in this case. They always make sure that the clients pay an upfront fee before they could place an order.

Well, the problem here is the fact that not all the people would be willing to pay an upfront fee. I think that online platforms such as Freelancer and Upwork are the best in this case. They always make sure that the clients pay an upfront fee before they could place an order.

Whenever you are doing any kind of business, whether it is online or offline business, it is always going to be in your best interest to make sure that you get the money for your business product and services so that you don't start blaming yourself when your customers who you are not trustworthy will decide to scam your business.

Whenever you are doing any kind of business, whether it is online or offline business, it is always going to be in your best interest to make sure that you get the money for your business product and services so that you don't start blaming yourself when your customers who you are not trustworthy will decide to scam your business.

This is why I highly recommend people to use services such as Escrow. It may not be available in many countries. However, there should be many alternatives methods to make sure that you do not get scammed while dealing with the customer.

This is why I highly recommend people to use services such as Escrow. It may not be available in many countries. However, there should be many alternatives methods to make sure that you do not get scammed while dealing with the customer.

Making use of escrow payment system is something that is only relating to those who are working online as a freelancers. It is not something that is applicable in offline businesses which is the reason why the kind of business you are doing is going to determine the way you address your customer in terms of getting your payment for your product and services.

We always have a camera in all field so I think that when I was operating a provision shop a customer come and use someone else name to collect goods and he didn't pay when I ask it's was a fales claim I believe that was customer scam
You are absolutely right because scammer all around us but due to this bad habit many other people get defamed.As we transact digital transactions different type of people come to us jo same transaction id Bringing it to us and showing us that it is our money that has come We have survived because all our transactions are done biometrically.

Making use of escrow payment system is something that is only relating to those who are working online as a freelancers. It is not something that is applicable in offline businesses which is the reason why the kind of business you are doing is going to determine the way you address your customer in terms of getting your payment for your product and services.

Apart from freelancing, other kinds of business opportunities may also allow you to use escrow as well. For example, you could use escrow in case if you are running an eCommerce store. So, things may differ under different circumstances.

Apart from freelancing, other kinds of business opportunities may also allow you to use escrow as well. For example, you could use escrow in case if you are running an eCommerce store. So, things may differ under different circumstances.

I don't think that an eCommerce have any business with using an escrow payment system. They will never release their products to any customer until they have received payment for such products.

I've had one or two experiences and it was very bad. A situation where the customer ask for a service and decide not to pay at the end of the day. It can be frustrating and disappointing. This has not stopped me with doing my best in ensuring that I treat all the customers in the best way that I can. I want them to have that satisfying feeling after transacting with me.
I've never approved selling products on cash or payment on delivery. This is how some customers scam businesses. They will order to pay on delivery but will disappear after the product have been brought for delivery.

A dude once tried to play a fast one on me. I was trying to sell some BNB on Binance and decided to use their P2P service, which was still new then. That was my second time of using the service. After checking the prices on offer, I saw this dude's offer price was way higher than the rest so I opted for him. My sixth sense told me he may be a scammer looking for whom to take advantage of.

After some minutes, I received a message from Binance that I should release the coins because the guy already made the payment. When I checked my balance there was no payment. I knew he was one of those scammers and decided I will deal with him.

Few minutes later, he contacted me on WhatsApp to demand for his coin. In clear terms, I told to send my money else I will report him to Binance and have his account blocked. Then he started begging me that the price he offered to pay was way more than the regular price and I should accept the normal price. I told him it's none of my business. If he doesn't pay the amount calculated based on his offer on Binance, I will ruin his Binance account.

After some minutes, he sent the amount he offered. He was trying to communicate with me on WhatsApp but I blocked him immediately. I have no time to discuss with scammers. I thought about reporting him but I have no concrete evidence. I'm very sure he will rip some newbies off their money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds