Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the transaction using Payeer fast and safe?

I have used payeer once and the transaction was fast and at a cheaper rate , this is the main reason most people prefer to use payeer . Also payeer permits one to swap one cryptocurrency for another. And it is available worldwide
The swapping part is the best for me on Payeer. Although I have found that swapping my USD to RUB works better because I am able to use it directly on Binance at zero fees.

Advertisement Placeholder
Unauthorized withdrawals have been made from my bank account. I transferred over $400 from my visa card to payeer and received an e-mail notification when the money arrived in my payeer account, but I did not receive any notification when the money flies to another account (perfect money). Payeer had all of the information they needed to refund my money, but they didn't care.

The swapping part is the best for me on Payeer. Although I have found that swapping my USD to RUB works better because I am able to use it directly on Binance at zero fees.
Do you mean that you can send RUB directly from payeer to Binance ? I have never seen such tool in payeer for doing so . Will like to get feedback from you

If oayeer can't be too secure to send large sums of money. Then I will advise you not to even use them at the moment please

Do you mean that you can send RUB directly from payeer to Binance ? I have never seen such tool in payeer for doing so . Will like to get feedback from you
You do that from binance. Under deposit, you choose fiat and you see the option for payeer ruble. Just make sure you are logged into your payeer account at the same time. The good thing is that it is without any fees.

Sometimes it's not good to standout, just follow the crowd and run your transaction through PayPal,until a channel is highly acceptable and minimal complain,it's preferable to stick best with what you know.

Faster Payments works with a number of industry anti-fraud bodies to protect the integrity of the service, and all Faster Payments are subject to strong legal protection to ensure that innocent victims of fraud are protected from losses caused by unauthorised payments.

I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.
Well I do her about payeer but i don't know got its been operated.. I do think that is like PayPal but i doubt if it truly work like PayPal...

Debit card use has become more popular then ever, so here's what do you need to the faster you report a problem, the more quickly you can cancel your debit, it can make an account free and can try it

Don't bother about payeer , its save and i have tried the platform ,the only problem i have with payeer , is their transaction fees which is high
[automerge]1619207501[/automerge]
Don't bother about payeer , its save and i have tried the platform ,the only problem i have with payeer , is their transaction fees which is high

Yes it is fsst and safe most especially if the amount involved in the transaction is small this will enable it to be fast and it will help the transaction to be safe and easy.

It's fast and safe,but most times their charges are not friendly,you can equally chat with an agent incase of any mixup or any fault you observe,to close transaction

I would only recommend using Payeer for small transactions. Do not use it to receive or send large amounts of money to your friends and family because the risk is to high. I've seen lots of people online saying how their Payeer account was hacked and all funds were stolen, and the Payeer support team can't do nothing to help you.

Payeer was hacked? Oh my God! I have never heard about that. I do not use payeer. I do not know why hackers are able to steal money from Payeer accounts of people. Is Payeer less secure than major payment processors like Paypal? I have visited the Payeer website and they do not look like a professional payment processor to me. It is indeed one of the best payment processor in the sense that it has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times and it is used by many people around the globe. But I never knew it was unsafe.

Payeer is an excellent platform for performing your cryptocurrency transactions,although i don't make use of payeer but i have close pals that uses it and the recommend it is safe.

Its sqfe there was a time i did transaction of $8 and i got the money in my account very fast ,this made me love payeer more than before

Since paypal is not suplorted in my country, the next option is payee but unfortunately i have not made any transaction using payee so i can tell the speed of their processing transactions

Most applications that help sending money internationally that I have come across are safe and payeer is one of them, I have used it before and it was also fast.

If these transactions are to be initiated for payeer to payeer Fiat transactions then yes it is very fast , but I can't say about the cryptocurrency aspect of the payment

Unfortunately, I have never used the services of Payeer before so I would not know how to answer this. I look forward to reading more reviews on it.

I have not involve but is a quite welcome idea to try but I had is not advisable for hug amount of money because it's very risky.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds