Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the transaction using Payeer fast and safe?

Payeer is one of the safest means of payment, has a swift ui, affordable charges and also I support a wide variety of Cryptos to choose from also. You should use it and see.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its sqfe there was a time i did transaction of $8 and i got the money in my account very fast ,this made me love payeer more than before

Payeer is a pretty fast payment processor but can you please tell me how much does it cost to make a transaction? I have read somewhere that the transaction fees of payeer is pretty high. However, I am not sure if this is true. Nevertheless, I will still opt for payeer because it is a really great and popular payment processor. I do not want to store all of my funds in one single payment processor and diversify my savings.

Payeer is a pretty fast payment processor but can you please tell me how much does it cost to make a transaction? I have read somewhere that the transaction fees of payeer is pretty high. However, I am not sure if this is true. Nevertheless, I will still opt for payeer because it is a really great and popular payment processor. I do not want to store all of my funds in one single payment processor and diversify my savings.
Its true and to be sincere ,the transaction fees of payeer is really high ,and many people are not using it because of that ,am just managing it for now , they also have a crypto portal

Its true and to be sincere ,the transaction fees of payeer is really high ,and many people are not using it because of that ,am just managing it for now , they also have a crypto portal

The official page of Payeer's website shows that internal transfer fees is 0.5 percent. How can you say the transaction fees is high when it is only 0.5 percent? Can you please explain? I really do not think that 0.5 percent is quite high, in fact, it is quite low. I do not use Payeer, so please can you explain? I want to open a Payeer account in the future.

I have never used payeer before to transact but this time I will try it because I am quite interested. There is one thing I want to ask if it is transacting using Payeer For example, sending funds to friends or family who are abroad i, can the transaction be fast and safe because previously I only used Paypal.
I make use of Payeer and I find its transactions quick and safe, but I wouldn't choose this processor to send money to family abroad, until they don't have a Russian currency account: your family wouldn't be able to withdraw local currencies or, in any way, any FIAT currency until owning a Russian currency account (maybe withdrawals work for Ukraine bank accounts too, but I'm not sure). There is a complicate way passing through external exchanges to send money from Payeer to Paypal and sometimes it may results in loss of funds. The best operation is to convert all in cryptocurrencies to send them to your family, but in this case Payeer has shamefully high fees (the most feasible operation is to convert to the cryptocurrency dash, as this latter counts on the least Payeer fees).

I make use of Payeer and I find its transactions quick and safe, but I wouldn't choose this processor to send money to family abroad, until they don't have a Russian currency account: your family wouldn't be able to withdraw local currencies or, in any way, any FIAT currency until owning a Russian currency account (maybe withdrawals work for Ukraine bank accounts too, but I'm not sure). There is a complicate way passing through external exchanges to send money from Payeer to Paypal and sometimes it may results in loss of funds. The best operation is to convert all in cryptocurrencies to send them to your family, but in this case Payeer has shamefully high fees (the most feasible operation is to convert to the cryptocurrency dash, as this latter counts on the least Payeer fees).

Can you please tell me what is the transaction fees of payeer when it comes to internal transfers? Let's say if I want to send $100, then how much the fees would be charged? According to the payeer website, their fees is just 0.5 percent, as I mentioned before. However, I need to make sure if this is the case.

Concerning your question in the above post on if payeer is fast safe and reliable to do transactions and send funds abroad to friends and family, well i have to be honest here and mention that i am new to payeer, i use cryptocurrency

Yes ,payeer is safe and it send funds very fast to another account. I really like this service. If anyone didn't try it, he can make an account free and can try it. He ll definitely like it.
Payeer is good option to send and recive fund easy and fast.i also use payeer account for reciving my withdraw from differnt countries.i would like to say that payeer is realiable and safe.

Yes, transaction using payee is fast and efficient. This application is one of the fastest app that you can use in money payment transaction

What I know most certainly about payeer is that it is a safe payment processor too like most credible payment processors out there. It is very fast and also very safe to use in sending payments out.

Payeer is one of the sleek and mist convenient ways of sending multiple currencies and crypto. The transactions are very safe, are fast and also efficient In delivery.

I think it is very safe because there are some people I know that uses it but I personally prefer using cryptocurrency because I have had a problem with the payment gateway before.

I don't know of payoneer account mode of transaction because I do not use it and I don't even have a payoneer account, most of my main concentration on transaction are either cryptocurrency or using of paypal and those are the one I have an understanding about.

Tje poster aren't saying about payoneer rather its talking about payeer. Of payeer is fast, secured or not. I'm a payeer user, I'll simply say, its very fast and secured.

I don't really know much about payeer mode of payment , I only know of paypal and it is fast and reliable and that is what a lot of people have been using for transaction especially in the western country, I believe you should stick to PayPal account if your location is permitted.

I would just suggest utilizing Payeer for little exchanges. Try not to utilize it to get or send a lot of cash to your loved ones in light of the fact that the danger is too high. I've seen heaps of individuals web-based saying how their Payeer account was hacked and all assets were taken, and the Payeer support group can't effectively help you

I would only recommend using Payeer for small transactions. Do not use it to receive or send large amounts of money to your friends and family because the risk is to high. I've seen lots of people online saying how their Payeer account was hacked and all funds were stolen, and the Payeer support team can't do nothing to help you.
I believe payeer can't be used for bigger transactions because I heard it from a friend , I don't use if for big transaction ,i only use if for small transaction and its very fast and efficient when sending and receiving crypto currency.

Actually I have only been hearing about the payeer of a thing alot of comments about it regarding it as another means of withdrawal from sites as same as PayPal I haven't tried it at all.

I have payeer account and I have been using it for sometime now without problems. And all my transactions so far was delivered fast and safe. So go ahead and open account and I can assure you that your funds and transactions are safe. That is just my contributions.

I have payeer account that I created a long time ago. However, these days I am not using payeer. I think payeer is safe and also very fast, it takes less than 1 minute to send and receive funds.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds